Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike (36650 Views)

Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) / Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by ijustdey: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2BKT2PhCjo

A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) aspirant in the coming governorship primary in Kogi State, Senator Dino Melaye, has accused the Rivers state Governor, Nyesom Wike, of attacking him because of his refusal to support his presidential ambition.

Reacting to comments by Governor Wike that he does not have what it takes to be the Governor of Kogi, Melaye accused Wike of mismanaging Rivers’ resources, saying his prison uniform is being sewn.

According to Melaye, the pain of Wike is he wanted my support for his misplaced aspiration to become the Flagbearer of the People’s Democratic Party in the 2023 Presidential election, but knowing his avowed credential to be eminently unworthy of the ticket I deployed support for Atiku Abubakar, a cosmopolitan and cultured statesman who ignored all the tantrums of Wike throughout the period of the election.

“If Wike were a reflective mind he should now be more concerned about his post-tenure survival, because with the recklessness he exhibited in mismanaging the resources of Rivers State, his prison uniform must have been sewn and his inmate number must be waiting for his allocation.

“As for me I will not only continue to savour my freedom, I will be sending relief assistance to Wike from Government House Lokoja, by the grace of God,” he said.

Melaye said Wike sees nothing good in the leadership of the PDP, “yet he can not move to another Party, because which Party will accept Wike in his irredeemable state of ignominious liability.

“As the good people of Kogi State prepare for the Gubernatorial election, the choice is theirs to make. All the evil machinations and self-destructive conduct of Wike will fail. I have neither sought for nor expected support from Wike. My aspiration is on course.”

Melaye also boosted that his specialty is to tame lions, “whether they be white or black, dwelling in rocks or floating on Rivers.”

He also said, “Wike should be reminded that Kogi is not Rivers, and the people of Kogi State would not worship any foreign God. Above all, Wike should also understand that power belongs to God, and He gives it to whoever he wants, even the basest of men. And but for this absolute and indiscriminate dispensation by God, how did a person like Nyesom Wike become a governor? Is it his oratory, diligence, finesse, wealth or intellectual endowment?

“Today, Wike can take a swipe at me, and mark me down as unqualified to govern my state, but has he forgotten that he believed my Gubernatorial aspiration in 2019? Can he be reminded that I have served as a member of the Federal House of Representatives and have also been elected twice into the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?”

https://dailytrust.com/kogi-govship-you-are-on-your-way-to-prison-melaye-fires-back-at-wike/

Previous thread:
Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by LagosFirstSon: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wike should be in prison for the atrocities he committed against Rivers people in the election

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Wodu89: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
The next episode to divert our attention from Tinubu's theft of Obi's mandate.

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by chatinent: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
God bless my dual citizenship.🥲 Wetin I for dey talk

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by darling2424(f): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
Agent's of distraction

2 Likes

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by kettykin: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Interesting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by chatinent: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Make una dey wash una dirty linen for public..

I wan see who use g-strings wear djellaba.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by kettykin: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Interesting
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by fergie001: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2BKT2PhCjo
If I open my can of worms and maggots on Wike, but I am waiting for him.

3 Likes

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Orfankwagh(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
E get as e be for me now,check my signature

1 Like

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Acidosis(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
If I have to choose either for any elective post in Nigeria, I will ALWAYS choose Dino Melaye.

A democratic thief over a kleptomaniac and tyrant anyday. One of the best things we saw in 2022 is Wike's failure at the PDP primaries. The tyrant must never be allowed to get close to any elective system ever again.

Better to allow Buhari rule Nigeria for 25 years uninterrupted than have a Wike as president for 3 months.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Ireportlive: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
cool

Dino fired back.... Dino already looted Atiku Dollars campaign fund dry, he doesn't need anyone's support especially not Wike

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by DatNiggaDaz: 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
More like it. Mr Wike over to you.
We know you will not let us down. Let the Circus Show begin.

Meanwhile the focus remains retrieving the stolen mandate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by RamseyKush: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Two old fools grin

7 Likes

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Xscape1993(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nigeria my country....

1 Like

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by adekolaelect(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wodu89:
The next episode to divert our attention from Tinubu's theft of Obi's mandate.
this one is not yet relieve from the past lost election.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Oxb90: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
We are surely going to witness more tantrums from @ mr wicked wike soon.
Na this type of challenge im dey eat as dinner.
Unfortunately, he has met his type. Dino no dey shy away from this type of wrestling.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Felimax(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lunatics are the only people that takes the drunkard serious.

Watch how the drunkard will run away from anything concerning Dino Melaye.

Rivers State people knows they have a goat as a governor!

The worst governor with over bloated ego and shoulder. The drunk thinks and allocate too much relevance to himself and he barely knows that with or without him PDP will move on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by rash47(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gbas gbos.. dino 5 wike 1

Game on

3 Likes

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Jennymine(f): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
I just dey pity Wike 😂

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Felimax(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Acidosis:
If I have to choose either for any elective post in Nigeria, I will ALWAYS choose Dino Melaye.

A democratic thief over a kleptomaniac and tyrant anyday. One of the best things we saw in 2022 is Wike's failure at the PDP primaries. The tyrant must never be allowed to get close to any elective system ever again.

Better to allow Buhari rule Nigeria for 25 years uninterrupted than have a Wike as president for 3 months.

Honestly, just imagine that drunk as your president! God forbid!

5 Likes

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Afamsi: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wike is too arrogant.. He needs to eat the humble pie

5 Likes

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by press9jatv: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good response from Dino Melaye. Wike will be out of power by May 29th and the immunity Wike is enjoying will be drastically reduced.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Flangelo12: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin

Governorship aspirant.

14 Likes

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Sebastine1994(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2023

6 Likes

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by madridguy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wike really finished Dino for the interview. grin grin grin

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Vopimasb: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
​a combination of a drug Lord + terrorist = disaster. God forbid BAT thing in Nigeria!!!

7 Likes

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Agbadocassava: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
rash47:
Gbas gbos.. dino 5 wike 1

Game on
Wike we know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Flapp478(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
This is Tale of Two Mad Brothers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by inoki247: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lol shey Aregbe don carry Prison Key Give u ...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushes Buses, Kills Passengers / Nnamdi Azikiwe As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.