Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) (18801 Views)

Edo: PDP Clears 10 Aspirants For Gubernatorial Primary / Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race / APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
rippa:

unknown
cos he hasn't held any political office, those who are in the finance, banking industry know him, those who are well read know him... He doesn't make news cos he has not joined the looters and corrupt crop of politicians. Same way Obi wasn't known until he became a politician.
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by 2gbasky22(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
luizpippo:
It is only selfishness and self centredness that would make anybody not from Edo Central to want to contest, it is even worse of the person is from Edo South.

Wetin Esan people do una

You know where be Edo central ?
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ogaonos:
but edo esp binis dnt rrally care about tribe anymore if esan wamt am they will get it but bring very good competence ,integrity person to lsbour party because edo pple esp oredo nd egor l.G.A want person where go develop d state.they gone develop ehnicity politics if a yu chi of china come to contest nd they knw e go transform edo he /she go win those two local govt.D ONLY PERSON IF SHE RUN NA AREA SCATTER GROUND GO SHAKE IS AISHA YESUFU because SHE VERY STRONG ND I HEAR SHE FROM ESTAKO.PUT HER AS GOVERNOR ND VERY GOOD INTEGRITY PERSON FROM ESAN AS DEPUTY GOV NA CLEAR WIN B DT.

They won't give Aisha.

Esan for governor, deputy Bini and speaker from Edo North.

Esan have credible people. But Adams did them dirty by bringing Obaseki. It was supposed to the Esan. Same way PDP brought Atiku.

South ~ OBJ
North ~ Umaru 1 term and died. May his soul rest
in peace
South~ GEJ 1 term
North ~ PMB
South ~ BAT/OBI

Atiku shouldn't have ran for president 2023. PDP would have brought someone else. That was the beginning of their failure
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by luizpippo(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Shattuck:
I think it should go to the esan folks abeg make una present better candidate, obaseki failed us Sha.

Who be una?

I am from Edo North, so it is not about una
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by mp3ree: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
remigiusizunna:
LP will win.
Whoever that flies the labour ticket will succeed Obaseki.
Hoha

Story for edo state?
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by luizpippo(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
2gbasky22:

You know where be Edo central ?

At least i know Esan comprises Uromi, Ubiaja, Ekpoma, Irrua and Igueben as LG HQs.
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by mosaicafrique: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
The only APC Amongst them will win, Edo Play the best politics in Nigeria. They won't vote against the ruling party, proceed from Abuja is highly expected. They will not want a governor that will be a stranger to Aso villa.
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by Shattuck(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
luizpippo:

Who be una?

I am from Edo North, so it is not about una
ok
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by EgusiShankly: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
oikirodah:
10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race(Video)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/10-aspirants-that-may-likely-contest-in-edo-2024-governorship-racevideo/
Source iReporteronline.

1 Chief Clem Agba;

2 Philip Shaibu;

3 Maj. Gen. Cecil Esekhaigbe (rtd.)

4 Oserheimen Osunbor

5 Mike Onolememen

6 Gideon Ikhine

7 Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu

8 Dennis Idahosa

9 Osarodion Ogie

10 Pius Odubu
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by Ogaonos: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
MrDoGood:

They won't give Aisha.

Esan for governor, deputy Bini and speaker from Edo North.

Esan have credible people. But Adams did them dirty by bringing Obaseki. It was supposed to the Esan. Same way PDP brought Atiku.

South ~ OBJ
North ~ Umaru 1 term and died. May his soul rest
in peace
South~ GEJ 1 term
North ~ PMB
South ~ BAT/OBI

Atiku shouldn't have ran for president 2023. PDP would have brought someone else. That was the beginning of their failure
na benin i dey o.am jux telling u d mindset of oredo nd egor l.GA which are two vital places to win governorship .they are die hard obidiemt nd nt tribal in politics.is others places in estako,esan okada ,etc dt still think like dt.egor nd oredo l.g.a .oredo l.g.a is d biggest l.g.a no give a Bleep about tribe they only vote esan if the person is trustworthy,competence if nt give dem oyinbo or chinese dey fit vote in as governor while their son lucky igbinedon fuckup nd hated.oshomhole scam us even after d last oba of bini told oshomhole dt if his ancient fence dey distrurb d expansion of airport rd he can demolish it .that statement humble bini elites.obaseki follow in dt pretense kind of scam governace(go ct like beta governor do small project to lick our brain first term then get second term nd show his true color)
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by Godons1: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gyir:
please I'm not, though I don't understand your definition of scammer in this case

You are the oldest SCAMMER on Nairaland. You kept posting this scam with new account everyday. When they ban this your present account, you will come up with another account.

You also have another format, where you claimed that, you are a single mother and you need financial assistance. You don cast for this forum.

If i have my way, i go use DSS arrest you for scamming innocent Nigerians for so many years,with this same format.

Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by IMASTEX: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
luizpippo:
It is only selfishness and self centredness that would make anybody not from Edo Central to want to contest, it is even worse of the person is from Edo South.

Wetin Esan people do una
Na minority can have a say but majority would Alway have the day politics. Same thing happening in the federal level. North vs South. Going by the proposition, i would support Oserheimen Osunbor because of his simplicity and high level of intelligence. At least he had been there before on a short term.
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by Karmaisme(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gyir:
please I'm not, though I don't understand your definition of scammer in this case

You always open different account to seek for help.
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by Duru009(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Philip Shaibu will decamp to Labour Party after losing PDP Governorship primary Election...
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by SUNNINO(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Any Benin and Etsakho person contesting for the election, must be a wicked and stupid person. Esan people should take it now.

1 Like

Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
whippersnapper:
Where is ken imasuagbon
ken imasuagbon may not even win any party primary in any of the big parties except he goes to a small party.

1 Like

Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by remigiusizunna(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
thesicilian:

Yeah. Same way they won in other states
E go shock you

1 Like

Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by remigiusizunna(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
mp3ree:

Story for edo state?
Mark today's date
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by Ologbo147: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ogaonos:
na benin i dey o.am jux telling u d mindset of oredo nd egor l.GA which are two vital places to win governorship .they are die hard obidiemt nd nt tribal in politics.is others places in estako,esan okada ,etc dt still think like dt.egor nd oredo l.g.a .oredo l.g.a is d biggest l.g.a no give a Bleep about tribe they only vote esan if the person is trustworthy,competence if nt give dem oyinbo or chinese dey fit vote in as governor while their son lucky igbinedon fuckup nd hated.oshomhole scam us even after d last oba of bini told oshomhole dt if his ancient fence dey distrurb d expansion of airport rd he can demolish it .that statement humble bini elites.obaseki follow in dt pretense kind of scam governace(go ct like beta governor do small project to lick our brain first term then get second term nd show his true color)
Oredo and Ikpoba Okha are about the same size, they each have close to 400,000 registered voters and with about one million persons as population for each of these local government, these two are bigger than egor. Aduwawa, third, ramat, upper sakponba,Okha,st savior, upper mission, Agbor park, Ikpoba hill are all in Ikpoba Okha local government(you probably were not aware these areas are in Ikpoba Okha even when you visit them everyday ). Egor is also very big though with close to 300,000 registered voters and close to 800,000 people living in Egor. Another big Lga in Benin that is presently submerging in Benin is Ovia north east, these areas are in Ovia north east (some part of Ugbiyoko, all of Ekosodin,Bdpa Isihor, Iguosa,Okhunwun,Oluku,Ovbiogie,Uholor,Oghede,,Egbean etc it has about 200,000 registered voters and with population of about 500,000 people

1 Like

Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by BusinessPlan22: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
VikingKing:
Osigwe omo ikirodah the pay-per-post fake C.E.O of a nonexistent academy. Oshiomole no even try for you, your mates dey collect Twitter and Facebook contracts where millions are paid to influencers, your own na nairaland dem give you šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Busted

1 Like

Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by erospecial: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
akanbiaa:
Ok
Anenih sold Esan political relevance to Edo north through Oshiomole when he connived to remove Osunbor the OBJ weakling!
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
folake4u:

For real??
Yes, under Labour Party. His posters are everywhere in Benin.
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
SUNNINO:
Any Benin and Etsakho person contesting for the election, must be a wicked and stupid person. Esan people should take it now.
Must you use the word "Wicked and Stupid"? May God have mercy on you. Repent.

1 Like

Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by folake4u(f): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
Yes, under Labour Party. His posters are everywhere in Benin.

Maddddd!!! shocked

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by SUNNINO(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
You a person that doesn't have conscience, it's wickedness and you over rate yourself above others is an act of stupidity
Osanoghodua1:
Must you use the word "Wicked and Stupid"? May God have mercy on you. Repent.
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by godofuck231: 4:43am On Apr 13, 2023
Apart from onolememen the rest is watery sh*t , osunbor? That ass hole ? Where do Nigerians get some of their leaders from, bottom box?
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by rippa(m): 5:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Uniquekriss:
cos he hasn't held any political office, those who are in the finance, banking industry know him, those who are well read know him... He doesn't make news cos he has not joined the looters and corrupt crop of politicians. Same way Obi wasn't known until he became a politician.
Same way Obaseki was presented to us an economy guru that was the brain behind oshiomole success only for him to come in and failed
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by dududgav78: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2023
The Future of Hair Salons: Technology and Sustainability
As the world continues to evolve, so too must hair salons. With the advent of new technologies like augmented reality and sustainable practices like eco-friendly products and waste reduction, hair salons are poised to become even more innovative and forward-thinking. By embracing these new technologies and practices, hair salons can continue to provide cutting-edge services while also doing their part for the planet. https://premiumbarbershop.com/158-e-39th-st/
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by Ologbo147: 6:01am On Apr 14, 2023
rippa:

Same way Obaseki was presented to us an economy guru that was the brain behind oshiomole success only for him to come in and failed
He did not fail, you are the one that is believing rubbish that has been sold to you by these ā€œIlaloboā€ politicians
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
SUNNINO:
You a person that doesn't have conscience, it's wickedness and you over rate yourself above others is an act of stupidity

May God give you understanding, am a Benin man, my wife is from Etsako my former caretaker is an Esan man, my 2 elder brothers wives are Esan. I don't rate myself better than anyone, Esan are the most educated tribe in Edo. But you must stop calling your fathers stupid.
Re: 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) by SUNNINO(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
For your mind you senior me,abi. I am from Delta,I spent most of years in Edo, right from old Bendel. I know the mindset of an average Benin person toward other Edos.You maybe an exception.
Osanoghodua1:

May God give you understanding, am a Benin man, my wife is from Etsako my former caretaker is an Esan man, my 2 elder brothers wives are Esan. I don't rate myself better than anyone, Esan are the most educated tribe in Edo. But you must stop calling your fathers stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubuā€™s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate, With One Week Left / Achor Nna: PDP Expels Pro-Wike Lawmaker Who Went To Fubara's Camp / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.