Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

No OBIDIENT Should Ever Consider Apologizing To Anyone About Anything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No OBIDIENT Should Ever Consider Apologizing To Anyone About Anything (245 Views)

No Obidient Should Join The Hunger Protest. See Why. / Huriwa And Obidient Should Stop Embarrassing Themselves Online / Video Of Chude Apologizing To Sir Emeka Offor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No OBIDIENT Should Ever Consider Apologizing To Anyone About Anything by LocalStandard1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
I was live and right in the middle of the conflict in Kaduna State in 2011 after Muhammadu Buhari lost the election to Goodluck Jonathan, in fact I was at the front of the crowd when Buhari's people in Rigasa, Tudun Wada and other Muslim dominated towns invaded and attacked us. But by 2011 Kaduna State was already used to religious crisis( No one should ever be used to violence and savagery). Who caused it? Who went back on his promise for peace no matter the outcome? You know who.

Thinking Buhari has always been misunderstood and maybe is changed, Christians where divided between APC and PDP in 2015 and plenty went for the APC and Buhari in Kaduna State.

He and non of his supporters or spokespersons has ever apologized for all and any fights and crisis they caused.

It is the advent of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the metamorphosis of his large media empire from State and regional to entire national politics that brought back and reintroduced tribal politics in Nigeria, only now in a full blown tornado like force. "Take it by force, run away with it".

We have seen and heard threats and outright religious and tribal attacks, very much physically and otherwise from the camp of the antagonists. We have heard both divisive pioneers say tribal and religiously inspired bitter utterances, YET NON OF THEM HAVE FOR A SINGLE INSTANCE OR EVEN BY MISTAKE APOLOGIZED OR HAD ANY FORM OF REMORSE.

Thing about apology is the moment you utter it it only means you're in regret of certain words or actions and by extension beliefs and views. What harm has the OBIDIENTS committed? What is the offence that needs an apology, remorse or regret about? I will tell you what........

It is the burning desire to see a fair, equal, incorruptible, genuinely working nation. That's what! And the hunger for it. The OBIDIENTS WANT A BETTER NIGERIA. THE OTHERS WANT CONTINUITY AND YOU'RE ONLY STANDING IN THEIR WAY YOU. Will you get out their way? Will you, will you?!!

I don't think so!!!

Now the so called disdain and hate for such patriotic characters is borne out of the inability to drop the bigotry and hate, and join together under one umbrella for a change of the status quo. It is also the inability of the other camp and the lack of any credible strong argument to present on behalf of their obviously failed and indefensible tribal and religious jingoists principals.

It is easier for the mount Everest to be moved than an OBIDIENT'S resolve. Don't, this ground is just too solid! We join together and laugh them!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Apology!!! You go wait till you turn to carcase.

3 Likes

Re: No OBIDIENT Should Ever Consider Apologizing To Anyone About Anything by Jennymine(f): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
Why will they?πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: No OBIDIENT Should Ever Consider Apologizing To Anyone About Anything by Flangelo12: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
All I know is that you would wail for 4 years.

cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No OBIDIENT Should Ever Consider Apologizing To Anyone About Anything by Flangelo12: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No OBIDIENT Should Ever Consider Apologizing To Anyone About Anything by sirchim(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Who go apologize to them before? Mek BULLHARI and APCHEAT, 1st apologise to NIGERIANS for failing woefully on their, promises that neva saw light of the day, but to finally rob Nigeria in a broad daylight.
Re: No OBIDIENT Should Ever Consider Apologizing To Anyone About Anything by yarimo(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I was live and right in the middle of the conflict in Kaduna State in 2011 after Muhammadu Buhari lost the election to Goodluck Jonathan, in fact I was at the front of the crowd when Buhari's people in Rigasa, Tudun Wada and other Muslim dominated towns invaded and attacked us. But by 2011 Kaduna State was already used to religious crisis( No one should ever be used to violence and savagery). Who caused it? Who went back on his promise for peace no matter the outcome? You know who.

Thinking Buhari has always been misunderstood and maybe is changed, Christians where divided between APC and PDP in 2015 and plenty went for the APC and Buhari in Kaduna State.

He and non of his supporters or spokespersons has ever apologized for all and any fights and crisis they caused.

It is the advent of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the metamorphosis of his large media empire from State and regional to entire national politics that brought back and reintroduced tribal politics in Nigeria, only now in a full blown tornado like force. "Take it by force, run away with it".

We have seen and heard threats and outright religious and tribal attacks, very much physically and otherwise from the camp of the antagonists. We have heard both divisive pioneers say tribal and religiously inspired bitter utterances, YET NON OF THEM HAVE FOR A SINGLE INSTANCE OR EVEN BY MISTAKE APOLOGIZED OR HAD ANY FORM OF REMORSE.

Thing about apology is the moment you utter it it only means you're in regret of certain words or actions and by extension beliefs and views. What harm has the OBIDIENTS committed? What is the offence that needs an apology, remorse or regret about? I will tell you what........

It is the burning desire to see a fair, equal, incorruptible, genuinely working nation. That's what! And the hunger for it. The OBIDIENTS WANT A BETTER NIGERIA. THE OTHERS WANT CONTINUITY AND YOU'RE ONLY STANDING IN THEIR WAY YOU. Will you get out their way? Will you, will you?!!

I don't think so!!!

It is easier for the mount Everest to be moved than an OBIDIENT'S resolve. Don't, this ground is just too solid! We join together and laugh them!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Apology!!! You go wait till you turn to carcase.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: APC May Settle For S-south, Tips N-west For Deputy / Obidients Now Imperaonating Obi / Kongi’s Works On Display Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.