Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Woman With Record 10ft Fingernails Haven't Clipped It In 18 Years: Picture - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman With Record 10ft Fingernails Haven't Clipped It In 18 Years: Picture (1017 Views)

Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again / Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? / Shocking: Woman Grows Fingernails On Her Head!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman With Record 10ft Fingernails Haven't Clipped It In 18 Years: Picture by giwa1: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2011
NEW YORK, - Chris Walton has been working on her fingernails for 18 years. And it's finally paying off.

Guinness World Records named Walton the woman with the longest fingernails on Wednesday, introducing "The Dutchess" and her nails at a New York City event. The Las Vegas woman helped kick off the 2012 edition of the Guinness World Records book, which goes on sale later this month.

Dalton's nails measure a total of 10 feet, 2 inches on her left hand and 9 feet, 7 inches on her right hand. She said she does her own nails and makeup and does household chores even though her nails twist and turn.

for more datails - http://ascology.com/news/green360/odd-news/20071-Woman-with-record-10ft-fingernails-havent-clipped-years-Picture.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Permanent Cure / Wash Before Wearing / How 2 Gain Weight Fast Within 2or 3weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.