Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? (11622 Views)

Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Are You Sick? 8 Health Warnings Your Fingernails May Be Sending / Do You Bite Your Fingernails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by lilTunechi(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2013
I was wondering if some of us here still bite and pick on their fingernails because i find it very hard 2 stop. My coursemates always tease me on why my finger is always in my mouth. Pls anybody here stil bites on his/her nails? Lets share. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by nekaa(f): 3:31pm On May 17, 2013
I don't.. I used to dou, until I saw a classmate of mine that didn't chew hers and how nice they looked, I told maslf that day I want my nails tu look like hers... And that was it... Am called wolverine nau, because of the length of my nails.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:13pm On May 17, 2013
Yes o! I still do but I really want to stop it....is annoying!
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 17, 2013
It's something that runs in my family, we all bite our nails except for my mom. I deal with mine by painting my nails, polished nails are super hard and they taste nasty grin grin

Now, my nails are long.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 17, 2013
[size=13pt]No way! I never had that habit either. The kind of germs under a fingernail... and then to put it in my mouth? Yuck![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 17, 2013
THANK GOD FOR THIS POST. AM 30YRS AND I STILL BITE MY FINGERNAILS, PLS HOW DO I STOP?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 17, 2013
ItsModella: It's something that runs in my family, we all bite our nails except for my mom. I deal with mine by painting my nails, polished nails are super hard and they taste nasty grin grin

Now, my nails are long.
I think I need to start painting my nails....
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 17, 2013
Yes, alot. . . Cant even paint my nails cos i have to chew em. . embarassed

Help!

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by braine(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2013
I don't and I can't. My nails seem to be dirty always. lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 17, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]No way! I never had that habit either. The kind of germs under a fingernail... and then to put it in my mouth? Yuck![/size]

*biting finger nails*

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by alfredo4u(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2013
as i'm typing, am biting mine now ohhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by sylve11: 6:33pm On May 17, 2013
ItsModella: It's something that runs in my family, we all bite our nails except for my mom. I deal with mine by painting my nails, polished nails are super hard and they taste nasty grin grin

Now, my nails are long.

Lawd! what a bad habit!? sad sad sad cool
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by W3xy1(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2013
i still do it.
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 17, 2013
edited
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by nusad: 6:35pm On May 17, 2013
It has been my very bad habit
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by ouigy99(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2013
@ OP... Mehn, i chew my nails anytime i am tensed, or anytime am up to no good and looking for who to cheat or scam.. grin . . I was beaten as a child so as to stop being left handed (my parents say na taboo), but i guess am stuck with finger nail chewing. I dunno if i can ever stop it cus it seems my brain "TICKS" better when i chew my nails (Sinister things on my mind) wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 17, 2013
sylve11:

Lawd! what a bad habit!? sad sad sad cool
I know and it's annoying too. Well, I'm getting there, I no longer bite my nails that much, I always remember to use my nail cutter. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 17, 2013
I used to bite my finger nails to the core. grin

One day I thought to myself on my wedding day, when my husband puts my ring on my finger, would like looking at my bitten nails for the rest of his life ? I guess not undecided Another reason I stopped biting my nails is because it made my fingers look ugly.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by AZeD1(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2013
Yes i do. I once managed to go three months without biting them but i had to cut them nails and my teeth was the closest brand of nail cutter around.
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by dridowu: 6:41pm On May 17, 2013
Hmmmmm, i do when reading and i love reading

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 17, 2013
I stopped that shoit in primary school

Ewwwww. Do you know how much germs are hidden under the nails? Gosh!!

You might as well pick up and eat someone's bugger
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by greatwaters: 6:49pm On May 17, 2013
[quote author=Idi Amin]THANK GOD FOR THIS POST. AM 30YRS AND I STILL BITE MY FINGERNAILS, PLS HOW DO I STOP? Always dip them in your anus grin[quote author=Idi Amin]THANK GOD FOR THIS POST. AM 30YRS AND I STILL BITE MY FINGERNAILS, PLS HOW DO I STOP? Always dip them in your anus

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Lbrasi: 6:49pm On May 17, 2013
I do but in most cases when idle.
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Onims1(f): 6:50pm On May 17, 2013
grin grin ;Dmehn....I still do o,even my first daughter has started doing it,n when I shout on her to stop,she'll wait for the day I'll do it again,den she'll say "but u'r chewing ur nails too"...lol

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by akorlade(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2013
I just pick up the habit, i have 100% concentration when i chew my nails and drive @ 160km/hr

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by drsteroid(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2013
Yes I stil bite my fingers regularly.its somtin I can't stop cos its fun 2 me.I have a female clasmate who took it as work 2 always try stopin me 4rm bitin my finger,she is also tired of stopin me cos d mor she do,d mor I bite.Its somtin I enjoy doin rite 4rm wen I was a kid.I have neva used blade 2 cut my fingers cos I always bite dem off with my teeth.Bitin my finger is a daily activity I must do

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 17, 2013
Do bt nt lyk once a week...cnt even remember aw i reduce et coz once knew i bit mine everiday b4
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by greatwaters: 6:53pm On May 17, 2013
What reason do I have to stop biting my nails? U know, meat is scarce ;DWhat reason do I have to stop biting my nails? U know, meat is scarce

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by greatwaters: 6:53pm On May 17, 2013
Finger-nails. MMM FINGER-LICKING YUMMY
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2013
I still do it.
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by chelseabmw(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2013
Yes cry cry
Re: Do You Still Bite Your Fingernails? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 17, 2013
I doubt I will ever stop cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / Rivers To Striking Doctors: Return To Work Within 24-Hours Or be dismissed / It’s World Kidney Day: Protect Your Kidneys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.