Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move (25138 Views)

Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally / France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Newnas:

I hope you're also talking like this in real life. Please don't restrict your toxicity to the internet.
In real life i would not be speaking to ignorant low lifes like you. grin grin i would probarbly run you over with my truck. grin grin
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by Focusmind: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
The expulsion go pain that Chadian ambassador to Germany. She's having fun in Germany. She can't imagine coming back with her children to her poverty stricken sahel Chad.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by Newnas(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
In real life i would not be speaking to ignorant low lifes like you. grin grin i would probarbly run you over with my truck. grin grin
This one is just discovering the internet.

I won't respond to you again.
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Newnas:

This one is just discovering the internet.

I won't respond to you again.
Tell that shit to your head slammming father . grin grin
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by Farid24224(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Akfrenzy:
Can Nigeria be every be bold enough to try it 😜😜

Be kiafu
😏
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Focusmind:
The expulsion go pain that Chadian ambassador to Germany. She's having fun in Germany. She can't imagine coming back with her children to her poverty stricken sahel Chad.
Precisely, but some ignoramus on here claims, e pain Germany, Germany will be so happy they got rid of her.
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Diplomatic relations between both countries is gradually breaking down.
Gradually? undecided it has broken down completely.
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by viodemus: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
They are not treating Africa with kids gloves anymore. Africa - the most useless continent with many of the most needed natural resources. They don't have time for Africa's childishness.

Even more bigger weapons will be coming to Africa. This decade and the next, might see many Africans deleted.

I won't solely or even mainly blame the foreigners. I blame the mostly Arab driven Africans, whose only mission in life is to please their arab masters. That is why Nigeria is on a tinder block right now, Central African republic - same thing, almost all of west Africa- same thing.

Igbos as we can see, there is a believed ideology that these arab followers are resolute about, they don't mind bringing down africa just to get a tap on the back from their arab masters. Saudi Arabia is now world power wishful, and they are all in to make it happen.

I think the great world powers should just start making it clear, and ditch the diplomacy for now, so that they can teach these terrorists a long term lesson. Germany should feel free to come forge even more deeper ties with the east of current day Nigeria. The chinese subs are not far from Lagos at all for the last month. The chinese money has improved Lagos for the last 15 years, they are looking out for their interest. I pity the aloof sections of the yorubas, when the chinese feel they have to make their stamp known that Lagos is theirs. America and allies are working to know who their true allies in Nigeria are - they know most igbos admire them and they can feel the loyalty. Russia will fill in Germany void and then northern Nigeria will have to play ball with them - already saudi Arabia is teaching them to open up to Russia, so that they can capitalize off russias hate for America; Then Israel also see Saudi and iran trying to play a fast game on the world especially theough Africa, so they have to remain vigilant. People these are very interesting times. Everybody is making their own way. It is not a child's play any longer.
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mayng01:
An eye for an eye
Might not be the best way to approach things in life it's quite effective than waiting for the waiting hand of time or retribution to catch up.

Hard luck to the Chadian ambassador.
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by tabaralph: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mayng01:
An eye for an eye

Makes the world go blind…
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
PulaPower:

Not as if Germany was offering them anything..
loool who told you Germany no dey give Dem pocket money..
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
diplomat058:

Aid laced with conditionality to give Germans privileged access to Chadian markets and resources? Let's stop sucking up to Foreigners. If only African governments and peoples have development visions and will...
loool which purchasing power Chad get?... Even Lagos go rival the whole of Chad.. na Donald trump fit Africa because him e no dey take shit na to just deport all of una come back..
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by Aurelius1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
alfredo4u:
Africans needs to wake up

We should always fight back whenever we r hit by this foreign powers...

That's why I love Malema of South Africa...

We have to speak out always.....no time for exploitation again...
Chad needs Germany more than Germany needs Chad. It's like a poor man trying to keep enmity with a rich man - the poor man suffers more.
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
I hope this won't to war between both countries because Chad will level Germany grin grin
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by diplomat058(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
loool which purchasing power Chad get?... Even Lagos go rival the whole of Chad.. na Donald trump fit Africa because him e no dey take shit na to just deport all of una come back..

Who talks about purchasing power? What about access to cheap Chadian raw materials and oil? And you think people in Chad do not use cars or any other German products. I can see inferiority complex all over your comment. Deport who?
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by Akfrenzy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
PulaPower:

Don’t act as if you didn’t know the crimes Nigerians commited in Dubai. Don’t act!

Does it mean Chadians doesn't commit crime?
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
diplomat058:

Who talks about purchasing power? What about access to cheap Chadian raw materials and oil? And you think people in Chad do not use cars or any other German products. I can see inferiority complex all over your comment. Deport who?
the raw materials na free? No buy Germany dey buy am, wetin be the spending power of Chad, guy leave inferiority complex, why people for naija dey Japa?
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by darediamond(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/germany-to-expel-chad-ambassador-in-tit-for-tat-move/

Previous thread:
Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’

Yes, this is what we Africans should be doing now to this credit-living NATO member NATIONS. I thank God other leaders in East Africa are giving it though to there master USA.

It dollars turn to fall as BRICS disengage dollar in there respective economy. By the time all other African Countries Unite fully to start doing what Late President Ghadafi said by using Gold instead of the SCAM currency dollar, euro sef go suffer.

Gradually, we all other African countries will finally embrace BRICS and it would be the game changer against those mother-fucking, arrogant NATO member Nations.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaail Putin!!!!
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by darediamond(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
the raw materials na free? No buy Germany dey buy am, wetin be the spending power of Chad, guy leave inferiority complex, why people for naija dey Japa?
People in Nigeria are running out because of the ARTIFIAL INFLATION DELIBERATELY BEING CREATED BY THE RULLING CLASS.
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by mordred44: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
For every gbas there must be a gbos
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by Teslim1969: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
It is called retaliatory diplomacy in International law.
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
darediamond:

People in Nigeria are running out because of the ARTIFIAL INFLATION DELIBERATELY BEING CREATED BY THE RULLING CLASS.
So is England or USA not suffering from inflation, why have their citizens not run to naija?
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by Larryndelaw: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Princewell2012:
but you always needs their help and are ready to die unto of their visa.
Hypocrites.
I don't need visa to enter USA and the EU. Let it sink into your SKULL
Re: Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move by darediamond(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
So is England or USA not suffering from inflation, why have their citizens not run to naija?
You are asking me a question that I have pre summarily answered you?

Come on!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad / Joel Cauchi: Sydney Mall Stabbing Suspect Identified By Police (Pics) / Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.