Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,944 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose (49352 Views)

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by Cromagnon: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
slivertongue:
APC members are disturbed over why a perceived loser would be receiving such treatment for free.
it isn't free
He paid for it
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by Cromagnon: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
He's an icon....
Apc are always paying for everything...

Even to smile sef dem go pay u for am
everyone pays for everything
No free lunch
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by Cromagnon: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
ubest1:
BAT shouldn't make a mistake inviting OBI in a public where both will be present because the hailing will dismantle him
How
What will he do with hailing
Who e epp
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by rippa(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
gentlekay2017:

Nothing do you brother. You can as well create your own country as from May 29, 2023 and live a world of your own there. Afterall, you did not recognize Buhari for 8 years and he ruled over you, Tinubu is Nigeria's president till 2027 in the first instance, he will also win a second term in 2027 if God wills and he so wills, so learn to calm down
I recognised buhari because i supported him initially even though i didn't vote him. I have his portrait in my office and i will never replace it with Tinubu's after May 29th. I will just remove it
My Edo state gave buhari over 200k votes in 2015 and 2019 and it was over 45%

And yes I'm not igbo.
How u guys conveniently accept that anybody against ur drug pusher master is igbo shows how shallow thinking ur brains are.

Again Tinubu will never be my President if he is mistakenly sworn in
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by IVORY2009(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
atobs4real:
Nothing concern Me with Obi.
I move on

Tinubu with rebirth Nigeria

Unfortunately
Tinubu can never rule Nigeria cry cry
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by IVORY2009(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
rippa:

I recognised buhari because i supported him initially even though i didn't vote him. I have his portrait in my office and i will never replace it with Tinubu's after May 29th. I will just remove it
My Edo state gave buhari over 200k votes in 2015 and 2019 and it was over 45%

And yes I'm not igbo.
How u guys conveniently accept that anybody against ur drug pusher master is igbo shows how shallow thinking ur brains are.

Again Tinubu will never be my President if he is mistakenly sworn in

Swearing in Tinubu would be ending democracy and inviting the military boys to take over power, the constitution is very clear and straight forward.
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by HilcomTech(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Imagine if it was obi that had the gandollar scandal?

It would be used to blackmail him. Or imagine obi was the godfather in Anambra or had a company like Alphabeta in Anambra, or has his son in charge of all adverts in Anambra or his daughter is the Head of Market collecting tax from all traders or his family are all situated in different electoral positions e.t.c

Headless mob everywhere.

1) Obi was involved in a scandal by stealing over 250 million every month from Anambra while he was governor
2) Obi used his daughter's name to rob Anambra
3) Obi refused to pay doctors and lead to many people dying in hospitals
4) Obi refused to conduct local government elections and embezzled local government money
5) Obi refused to pay teachers and this lead to teachers being on strike and students were at home for many months
6) Obi stole over 175 billion Naira from Anambra
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by Everfrank(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Looser not winner.
IPOB desperador that will never be president.
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by Slurity(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Foolish APC will soon start Fighting amongst Themselves. sad

You really think APC has time for those childish attack and fight? With they way APC handle things, it appears that they don't even send us, they are focused on getting results more than childish online attacks. Just imagine, with all the noise in this just concluded election, APC eventually getting more political positions in the country and even became the leader party in southeast which use to be the stronghold of PDP, the LP wave also did not stop them. They now have 2 governors same, no other party has more than 2 governors in same east, they also has more senators across the region and Nigeria.
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by Benitoh: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Christistruth03:

Who voted for you in NW with the most voters and NE

And how come you failed to produce just 2 Governors in all Nigeria

While APC and Tinubu Produced 22 Governors
That's all you've got to say. You failed to call him out as ipob because he's not speaking in support of your drug Baron.
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by Igbokwechika101(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Peter obi is the light and they all know about it.
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by chinze(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yes evil that men do live with them
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by babydioku(f): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
It's called guilty conscience
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by Asswipemod: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
https://www./2023/04/13/why-apc-is-having-sleepless-nights-over-peter-obis-loss-isaac-fayose/amp/

Same reason Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg has been ceaselessly ranting about Obi like something I can't mention. He can't stand the support he is receiving. For a man not to give shishi😆😆 and still trounce the Bourdillon money spender on his own turf leaves one to marvel.
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by Ted4real: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What did you expects from either ??
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by favor914: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
ubest1:
BAT shouldn't make a mistake inviting OBI in a public where both will be present because the hailing will dismantle him
Empty Barrels poor people hailing?
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by favor914: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Actions The Pdp & The Labor parry have long started months ago?
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by bitrusnathan396(m): 5:23am On Apr 14, 2023
Who be that one again
Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by AntiTerrorist: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Asswipemod:

Same reason Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg has been ceaselessly ranting about Obi like something I can't mention. He can't stand the support he is receiving. For a man not to give shishi😆😆 and still trounce the Bourdillon money spender on his own turf leaves one to marvel.
Kadoso Mutairu aka Seunmsg grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by Asswipemod: 1:58am On Apr 18, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Kadoso Mutairu aka Seunmsg grin grin

Yes o. That name makes him shut up when he's arguing with you or anybody. Spread the word, will ya.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose by Eniitankorede: 6:42am On Apr 18, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
https://www./2023/04/13/why-apc-is-having-sleepless-nights-over-peter-obis-loss-isaac-fayose/amp/

They are not having sleepless nights. They are just giving you close marking to stop stupid and wailing ones like you from giving fake information to the people and international community. We cannot fold our arms watching you destroy the reputation of INEC and the election, and destroy the credibility of the winner of the election. It will amount to foolishness to keep quiet while you destroy the truth. We will inform the people on the correct situation, not your jaundiced position. If you want to stop attacking you, then you stop wailing and stop giving fake information to people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.