Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK (47545 Views)

Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / Citizen Agba Jalingo Released After Hours Of Detention (Photos) / #ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by burp18: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
HilcomTech:

Are you talking about the Pandora criminal who was stealing 250 million Naira in suite cases every month in Anambra while he was governor?
No loud am😅
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by bosstim(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Third class dullard when get money pass your full lineage both past and present. Normally you no go ever fit get sense at least try borrow am
burp18:
Liar
Religious Bigot
UK Detainee
3rd Class dullard
Yes daddy
I no mention name o
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Masterclass32: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
APC people can't do without fraud.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Masterclass32: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
APC people can't do without fraud and lying.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by SenatePresdo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
jibs4lv:
Especially the recent one 😂

Whoever that did this Photoshop deserves Cain, very poor work.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by ogbe88(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Liar
Religious Bigot
UK Detainee
3rd Class dullard
Yes daddy
I no mention name o
A fool of a took. I hope u r educated.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by HilcomTech(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
jaxxy:

the druglord can never be president.

Make I pepper Dis one small grin

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by greggng: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Chucks13:
My point is was he detained or not

I'm surprised the obidient disappeared because they couldn't have their way to deny this or called it fake.

This matter is straight forward . The case of impersonation is not strange to life . If the government is saying that they didn't help in the release of obi ...that means he was released after they discovered it was a mistaken identity...Obi is a free man who is now focused at the case he has at the election tribunal ... If you are doubting the fact that he didn't commit any offense ...you are at liberty yo contact the UK authorities to findout the truth ...lies, propaganda cannot outshine the truth . There is nothing to argue as far as this matter is concern . If you guys can photoshop obi pix he snapped with obj and attach it to abike dabiri photo ..then it shows how far you guys can go to tarnish an innocent man ..

The facts are clear

Was obi mistakenly detained over the activity of an impostor ...the answer is yes

Was he released after the identifying he is not the person..the answer is yes

Is he now a free man ...the answer is yes

Does obedient have anything to defend on this matter ...the answer is no cos there focus is on the tribunal case going on ...
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by HilcomTech(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
hardbody:

Reason is simple, UK government apologised to him for that illegal delay. When will they apologize to the drug lord , since ya'll are claiming that forfeiture means nothing

Where is the apology letter?
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
HilcomTech:

Make I pepper Dis one small grin

many criminals have gotten on time 100. U can pay for it. na advert.

what is he influencing is the question?
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by HilcomTech(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
hardbody:

They made an oral apology. Obi wants a written document so that when the chips are down he can ask you to go and verify. That it is not documented doesn't mean it never happened.

Dis one dey deceive himself grin

Obi is on his way to being prison cell mate to his kinsman Ekweremadu

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by newnigerdelta00: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/federal-govt-denies-bailing-peter-obi-out-of-detention-in-uk/

Heavy disgrace to obidients, assuming say na Tinubu they detained obidients for dey jubilate, the more you wish others to fall the more you falling.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by IVORY2009(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
grin grin

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by alimiadedayo1: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
Vadese1:
Someone your generation will never produce. Is the person you hiding somewhere insulting. How many first class are well know billionaire. Please name them. Beside 3rd class in unn is equivalent to first class in some of the university today

you that you are insulting him what has your family ever produced? nothing but set it zoobiedients like you, who cannot reason with common sense

1 Like

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by hardbody: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
HilcomTech:

Where is the apology letter?

Ignored for childish content.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by hardbody: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
HilcomTech:

Dis one dey deceive himself grin

Obi is on his way to being prison cell mate to his kinsman Ekweremadu

IGNORED due to immature comments by the poster
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by HilcomTech(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
jaxxy:

many criminals have gotten on time 100. U can pay for it. na advert.

what is he influencing is the question?

Hahaha...

Headless mob hate the truth

1 Like

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by HilcomTech(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
hardbody:

Ignored for childish content.

hardbody:

IGNORED due to immature comments by the poster

Hahaha...

Headless mob are unable to answer logic
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by HilcomTech(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
Stone03:

Drug lord
Fake identities
Certificateless
Murderer
Agbero-cratic
Imbecilic that poos on his clothes
Forger
Demented and incoherent
Liar and fake promoter
Tribal bigot

I didn't mention name. But if you think you know the name, you can add to the list.

Make I pepper dis one small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Chucks13: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
greggng:

This matter is straight forward . The case of impersonation is not strange to life . If the government is saying that they didn't help in the release of obi ...that means he was released after they discovered it was a mistaken identity...Obi is a free man who is now focused at the case he has at the election tribunal ... If you are doubting the fact that he didn't commit any offense ...you are at liberty yo contact the UK authorities to findout the truth ...lies, propaganda cannot outshine the truth . There is nothing to argue as far as this matter is concern . If you guys can photoshop obi pix he snapped with obj and attach it to abike dabiri photo ..then it shows how far you guys can go to tarnish an innocent man ..

The facts are clear

Was obi mistakenly detained over the activity of an impostor ...the answer is yes

Was he released after the identifying he is not the person..the answer is yes

Is he now a free man ...the answer is yes

Does obedient have anything to defend on this matter ...the answer is no cos there focus is on the tribunal case going on ...

So because of one line question I asked you wrote all these epistle for?

Was he detained? Just yes or no is all I want not too long story bro.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by jaxxy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
HilcomTech:

Hahaha...

Headless mob hate the truth

Which of the truth? That Mr yakubu and inec announced openly manipulated results and illegally declared a wrong winner or that tinubu has a drug case in Chicago?
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Nvestor02: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
jaxxy:

Which of the truth? That Mr yakubu and inec announced openly manipulated results and illegally declared a wrong winner or that tinubu has a drug case in Chicago?

Oga stop saying nonsense, how did INEC manipulate the election, so ridiculous how some people believe that Obi win this election!

Even before the election, many people like me who can see the future has already predicted that Peter obi will end up in 3rd position and nothing change.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Popesuccess(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Only criminals get detained and harrassed for no reason. Why was Obi detained and if he is within his rights, why is he not pressing charges against the UK immigration?
So says the supporter of a drug dealer.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by HilcomTech(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
Obi is the first presidential candidate to be jailed abroad.

Obi is an international disgrace to Nigeria

Obi went to UK to disgrace Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by HilcomTech(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
jaxxy:

So INEC should declare the 3rd class failure who came third as winner?

Kai... I tired 4 Headless mob ooo
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Dittodat: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Stone03:

Your father can't be half way like obi, even if five thousand years is added to his life

Coming from an Aba baby factory product of 1000 sperm deposited by village drunks into your shit-hole olosho mother.
You don't even know your father since 1000 sperm was deposited into your olosho shit-hole mother stinking hole.

Oh yeah, my father can never be like pandora pathological lair Obi tuary because my father can't lie like Obi, the religious fanatical IPOB terrorist liar.

STFU and get lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by REALretep(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Shameless people
Shameless government
Shameless party

spits

Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
HilcomTech:

So INEC should declare the 3rd class failure who came third as winner?

Kai... I tired 4 Headless mob ooo

u see how mumu u are? what has 3rd class got to fo with winning election? buhari get up to 3rd class?
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nvestor02:

Oga stop saying nonsense, how did INEC manipulate the election, so ridiculous how some people believe that Obi win this election!

Even before the election, many people like me who can see the future has already predicted that Peter obi will end up in 3rd position and nothing change.

so because u with may not even have voters card prefict nonsense we should follow u? when 4 polls with real voters predicted Peter Obi will win?

who are u? just a bigot that's all.

Even a stupid person can deduce tinubu did not win by the correct records not the sham results uploaded by inec thinking Nigerias are daft or mad.

is it only inec thst has copies of the original results? Inec itself knows party agents have the results to compare with their nonsense.

we will treat apc like apc treated Jonathan in 2015 untill the right thing is done. its a simple matter.
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
The fake news and pics was put out by the unfortunate pa to the president, bashir ahmad and adamu garba , two of the most foolish , brainless and hopeless youths in Nigeria since October 1, 1960. And was spread by children of baba druggie and forgery .

Pic 1- fake
Pic 2,3&4- manipulated pics

Adamu garba is so full to post photoshopped pictures yet be compares himself to bill gate...
Hahahahhahahah...na now I believe say he was expelled from that aboki university
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by nkem1992: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
burp18:
Only criminals get detained and harrassed for no reason. Why was Obi detained and if he is within his rights, why is he not pressing charges against the UK immigration?
E no concern you
Re: Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK by Draslo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:
We all know that the picture was photoshopped but I like the way it was used to drag these online bandits wey no allow person breathe for social media.

Dem dey always humble if you throw dem one.... hahahaha!
But this is stupid propaganda if you ask me. I'm a staunch supporter of BAT but these Adamu Garuba and the likes are doing more harm than good. Aboki will always be Aboki why will you Photoshop something that can be easily verified? Why stoop so low to use LP tactics? It makes me sick to my stomach!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria / Wabba Led NLC Suspends Strike / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.