Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped (1374 Views)

Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
I have seen this image making round inthe internet & I decided to set the record straight;

That's another photoshopped picture from the products of loose and exhausted semens,as Senator Shehu Sani famously branded.

Disregard as usual.

Just a simple google reverse image search will expose the propaganda from this products of loose and exhausted semens.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Na APC and the peeing machine

1 Like

Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by Jostoman: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Those lagos landlord people are Shameless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by Jennymine(f): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Thank you jawe
Shame the devil biko🚶‍♀️
Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by aariwa(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
What do you expect from brain filled with Agbado?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by Delphi(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
Anybody insinuating that the person in the pix iwas Obi is just a simpleton. Obi doesn't dress like that!
Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by Frank688915: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
when una dey edit Tinubu pix up and down, nobody dey cry o, una think say na una get craze pass,,, una never see pim.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by StOla: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:
when una dey edit Tinubu pix up and down, nobody dey cry o, una think say na una get craze pass,,, una never see pim.

They cannot take a pinch of what dey dish out.

Imagine this shameful detention happened to Tinubu?

Just imagine their joy instead of their current pain and agony.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by yarimo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Fake news alerts nairalanders
Maryloveth:
I have seen this image making round inthe internet & I decided to set the record straight;

That's another photoshopped picture from the products of loose and exhausted semens,as Senator Shehu Sani famously branded.

Disregard as usual.

Just a simple google reverse image search will expose the propaganda from this products of loose and exhausted semens.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
yarimo:
Fake news alerts nairalanders

Oga,stop pouring saliva in my thread.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2023
Frank688915:

tongue

1 Like

Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by justtoodark: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
nobody cares in nigeria....that he even got himself detained is already enough damage....
Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
yarimo:
obi is the only Nigeria presidential candidate arrested and deported in a caneo from UK grin grin grin grin

You are right !

Now ,stop pouring your smelly saliva in my thread.
Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by yarimo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Maryloveth:

You are right !

Now ,stop pouring your smelly saliva in my thread.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by richmond500: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
Maryloveth:

Disregard as usual.

that pic was never supposed to be Obi, it was just to mock him, I couldn't believe some of u thought it was Obi
Re: PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 14, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin
Oboy, you dey get those wailers down! 🤣

(1) (Reply)

Only In Nigeria Would A Candidate That Came Last Claim 1st / Tinubu’s Hangout: Asari Dokubo, Popular Archbishop, Other Big Wings Attend Day 5 / Islamization Using Sudan As Case Study: Why Nigeria Will Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.