Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians (45079 Views)

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari deactivates her Twitter Account [PHOTO] / Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by MrAgbako: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Omojuwa is a FOOL. Nobody was killed.

Buhari supporters burnt more than 350 churches after he lost in 2011 elections.. Omojuwa kept shut and voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019.

"Fascism" is better than terrorism.

Wailing memos from pathetic bitter losers šŸ˜‚
BeautifulšŸ™Œ

4 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by cliqtips: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2023
Una no fit take half of what you guys wish and do to #Obidients
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by FiremanX: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2023
Kingcalls:

I are the stupid illiterate... mandate thieves .... u will all b disgraced... ur drug lord dint know he was disgracing the country when he was selling narcotics in USA....it has come bk to hunt him and u fools that support evil... dead brain fools
I've said it before that you have no atom of sense in that your big skull.

Where did i write that I'm supporting Tinubu? I don't understand why most of u people don't use your common sense, with the foolish way u guys are acting, you are all ruining Obi chance in the future unknowingly. act civilized for once and grow up, headless mobs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Kingcalls: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2023
FiremanX:

Where did i write that I'm supporting Tinubu? I don't understand why most of u people don't use your common sense, with the foolish way u guys are acting, you are all ruining Obi chance in the future unknowingly. act civilized for once and grow up, headless mobs.

Shut the 4k up... drug cartel supporter posing like he's neutral ... we gonna disgrace y'all... sense is not even in ur DNA ... random fool
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Odogwuzack: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2023
emmydee:

For all of you supporting this misjudged declaration, we shall all suffer it. We all buy from same markets and attend same schools and ply same roads. No exemptions. Obidients are protesting through whatever means against injustice for the good of all of us but you are there castigating them rather than add your voice, donā€™t worry, Nigeria will ā€œhappenā€ to you too. We are all here.

Whatever you mean by "Nigeria will happen to you" will be the portion of you and your family. Amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by detectivejones: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2023
ManOfMan:

I don't support rascality but whatever Obidients are doing now, APC online and offline supporters did ten times more in the build up to the 2015 general elections
Without being told you ought to know those so called APC supporters in 2015 are the obidients in 2023 same MO
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Menclothing: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2023
The world is watching
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:
I will keep saying this over and over again.

I dont pray for an administration like this Buhari's to ever happen to us in Nigeria again.

This present adminsitration is the cause of all these rubbish being exhibited by the group of disrespectful, hateful kids called obidients. Buhari condoned and allowed so much of these excesses, attacks, anti-Nigeria campaign, even act of treason to go unchecked at the earlier stage. He allowed so many nonsense and rubbish from these people without any brutal consequences.

Here we have it now. The attack dogs we were trying to placate, and handling with soft hands are now grown-monsters; with the effrontery and temerity of untouchable citizens, attacking anyone and anything not aligning with their political ideology or as*licking their fraudulent messiah.

They have taken this disgrace to the international level. Congratulations, Nigeria is now breeding monsters, attack dogs; without any iota of respect, etiquette or decorum.
Our shame is now global.

Considering the bolded, are you normal at all?

So, you're comfortable with Tiefnubu disgracing the country internationally with his involvement in drug trafficking, but decided to place the blames on the good Nigerians who rightly complained about his crimes?

Do you know how many people abroad, including my patients, that ask me embarrassingly each day while we decided to choose a corrupt, drug trafficker to lead us?

Your shame went global the moment you foolishly chose a criminal to represent you

Oya naa, tell you Buhari to do his worse.

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Sheggy13(m): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2023
burp18:
Zombidi.ots making enemies for themselves
Yea. The rabid dogs have finally taken their idiocy to a global scale. Bunch of twats.

3 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by SpaceTour: 11:02am On Apr 14, 2023
Tinubu
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by TYCO77: 11:02am On Apr 14, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
lhordspy:
TIME staff writer, Astha Rajvanshi who wrote the TIME piece on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, had to lock her account after series of attack from the Obidient group on twitter.
One of them, reffering to her as a 'Useless' 'Stupid' woman' , and another using a derogatory racist remark: 'Indian buffoon' to describe the Mumbai writer.

Omojuwa reacts:

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1646604031622631436?t=hTPC_wgK4EYcEysTOrVmBQ&s=19

BashirAhmad reacts:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1646614021108563968?t=SiJQjC0LYVguHMdwsAMDzA&s=19

PastorMarvy reacts:

https://twitter.com/PastorMarvy/status/1646590038942023680?t=wLS1YqBAIw7EjJQMN95DDA&s=19

Omojadesola reacts:

https://twitter.com/Omojadesola_01/status/1646563437172883472?t=PNNgMe7Ifrkq-8ELa18toQ&s=19

Instead of you to advise Peter Obi to work hard so he will make the list in the future, you are hating

At times it baffles me and beats my imagination how irrational some people tends to be. How hard had Asiwju Tinubu worked? A man of wealth without enterprise. How many companies, sorry, company has he established and nurtured? How many people has he lifted out of poverty by offering them gainful employment in his private establishment. How has he partnered with government for the economic growth of Nigeria. Has he given society more than what government had and is still giving him with no string attached? Please, please...
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by lhordspy: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

So, you're comfortable with Tiefnubu disgracing the country internationally with his involvement in drug trafficking, but decided to place the blames on the good Nigerians who rightly complained about his crimes?

Do you know how many people abroad, including my patients, that ask me embarrassingly each day while we decided to choose a corrupt, drug trafficker to lead us?

Your patient could have taken up a voter card in Nigeria to vote. Since they over there knows more than us who voted him.

8million plus people gave him their votes. You are using the words from your foreign-patient as a yardstick to measure eligibility and credibility of our own Nigeria's political affairs. To hell with you and your patient, sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2023
PulaPower:
Typical character of a terrorist..

With these attitudes, theyā€™ll move up from 10th position to 5th position soon..

I personally like what nature is doing to them. For any stones they throw kept on coming back at them. It was Tinubu they were all wishing bad, we all know who's now currently in detention..

Jah is never with hypocrites!
nobody is in detention, get your facts right....and don't bring JAH into your dirty interest.....rubbish
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Phargbemmy(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2023
SpatialKing:

So how Adamu who photoshoped A picture of Abike and Obi is not a social media nuisance, maniacs and lunatics, attacking, insulting, denigrating and bullying a foreign journalist for doing her job.

Did you see how you APC supporters descended on UberFacts and Daily Laud for posting Tinubu's drug case..

In fact Tinubu's supporter threaten to shut down Uber operations in Nigeria is dull supporters it was the same Uber Ride...

Even Times Editor lady confirmed APC paid times magazine to publish his name among the 100...

You You don't have anything to say
APC has met their match when it comes to propaganda..

Obidients are not PDP...

Please where is Tinubu?

So Uberfacts owned Uber ride Sharing business? I leave you to ponder on this

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Xammie001(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2023
one thing this people don't do is READ,They don't READ at all, they come online to show how UNEDUCATED they are....who do this thing to NIGERIA.
AFI KI OLORUN DIDE IJA OOOOO

because wetin be this

3 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Christistruth03: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2023
They are far worse than the Facists Soyinka called them

They are the Black version of Adolf Hitlerā€™s Nazis

They are Political Bullies , Barbarians and Ethnic Supremacists

and on top of all that Peter Obi truly lost the Elections

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Phargbemmy(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Your patient could have taken up a voter card in Nigeria to vote. Since they over there knows more than us who voted him.

8million plus people gave him their votes. You are using the words from your foreign-patient as a yardstick to measure eligibility and credibility of our own Nigeria's political affairs. To hell with you and your patient, sir.

Most of them a educated illiterates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by kosiebe(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2023
The most useless sets of people in the world, that idiot chimpapaza is not seeing her idiotic people now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Phargbemmy(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2023
FiremanX:

Apt
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Phargbemmy(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2023
Xammie001:
one thing this people don't do is READ,They don't READ at all, they come online to show UNEDUCATED they are....who do this thing to NIGERIA.
AFI KI OLORUN DIDE IJA OOOOO

because wetin be this

Amen

1 Like

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Christistruth03: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2023
Phargbemmy:

Most of them a educated illiterates

You do Illiterates a great dishonour

Illiterates donā€™t behave this Uncivilised

They are Godless Barbarians and African Nazis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Your shame went global the moment you foolishly chose a criminal to represent you

You have no shame for admitting you are hateful and ignorant while seemingly happy to lead others along in ignorance.

Show were Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking and his actual role as a 'drug lord' in the last 30 years, rather than the reality of how he has been an outstanding and fine example of African political leadership, to validate any of the childish garbage you put up above.

All you are guilty of is deliberate deception of those who are ignorant of the Nigerian reality or have bought into the warped message of hateful liars like you, trying to negatively control the narrative, just to validate your illogical hatred of a man who is factually a hero of the Nigerian democracy and political development.

Shameless bigot and hater. How can you people be such unrepentant and blatantly terrorist manipulators of facts and reality? I just hope your 'patients' are not vulnerable folks sha otherwise I pity them in the hands of a bigot and hate monger like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Yes, they know his criminal records quite well, including the one he committed abroad.

What did you think was responsible for the increase in Tiefnubu's name search to over 200% recently?

You thought they were checking for his Olympic gold medals, you disgusting bigot??
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Christistruth03: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2023
richmond500:
Obi people

They are the Neo African Nazi movement

If these ones mistakenly sniff Power they are capable of Genocide
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Arutan: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2023
Tinubu supporters should also go to her twitter account to counter the Obi people otherwise the Obi people are throwing those insults to strengthen their google analytics about Tinubu in a false way.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Christistruth03: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2023
plaindealer:
And when they call them fascists, they get mad like crazy bingo.

...bunch of annuals, they are always giving us a bad name..

They are the Black Nazis

If they mistakenly near Power in Aso rock

They will ship all opposition off to Concentration Camps for a final Solution

Nigeria dodged a Nuclear Warhead

God Almighty love Nigeria No be small o!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

You have no shame for admitting you are hateful and ignorant while seemingly happy to lead others along in ignorance.

Show were Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking and his actual role as a 'drug lord' in the last 30 years, rather than the reality of how he has been an outstanding and fine example of African political leadership, to validate any of the childish garbage you put up above.

All you are guilty of is deliberate deception of those who are ignorant of the Nigerian reality or have bought into the warped message of hateful liars like you, trying to negatively control the narrative, just to validate your illogical hatred of a man who is factually a hero of the Nigerian democracy and political development.

Shameless bigot and hater. How can you people be such unrepentant and blatantly terrorist manipulators of facts and reality? I just hope your 'patients' are not vulnerable folks sha otherwise I pity them in the hands of a bigot and hate monger like you.

Tiefnubu is a corrupt druglord who criminally forfeited $460,000 in 1993.

The world already has that ugly record and, unfortunately, you can't do anything about it.

I have already denied him over 5times today alone when asked.

I and my family will never have anything to do with such a venal and avaricious drug trafficker.
Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by 2mch(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2023
Obi supporters are sore losers. They have 8yrs of shedding blood as through these attacks, they just assured Tinubu of re-election. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Jorryy(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2023
Igbos/Obidence are increasingly becoming attacking dogs, not only in naija but globally.

*always playing victim cards*

Meanwhile, back to their backyard, no love exist among them.

As if, they too did not do and still doing it with little way they have capacity.

The victims of OSU CASTLE SYSTEM that they subjected to shame, inferiority and ridicules, their remains are not happy too in the graves ooo

2 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Laple0541(m): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2023
Imagine all these goats that are supporting Obi! Isn't this getting out of hand? And if you call them zomb.idƬots they will say it's abusive on nairaland, aren't they Ƭdiots?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Phargbemmy(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2023
OneTemplate:

I have said it that most of the are educatEedILLITRATES. They are learned but are not literates

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haramā€™s Top Commander, Abakar Ali / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque ā€“ Buhari / Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.