Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,183 members, 7,845,882 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration (25485 Views)

‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu / Buhari Declines Comment In Shagari’s Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by stano2(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2023
PulaPower:
Labor party too dey lie sha..

This further confirms impersonation, identity theft statements aren't from UK but Lp..

The 3rd class dullard must have been arrested for a genuine reason and I think one of the reasons Uk is yet to release any statements is investigation is on-going..

This picture of Obi by the plane is an old picture, during campaign. Obi is still very much in detention!
Does that account look official to you.
You complained of the picture posted, what picture were you expecting
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by musicwriter(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2023
ShaqFu:
this sounds like something you watch in tv and read in books. To think they really do these things. Truly "art imitate life".

I'll read it my good man.

It's been a while. How are you holding up?

Indeed!! Just yesterday, I was thinking this would make a good movie.

I am very fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by FashionCookie(f): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2023
PulaPower:

Obi is still in detention in UK
Ewoooo...
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by victorsola: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2023
ba7man:
The British Govt detained and deported Peter Obi and still didn't apologize.

Obidients are now apologizing on behalf of the British Govt and lying that they did.

Obidients are the bigest political movement of clowns ever seen in African history.

Yet causing you sleepless nights
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by wales4real(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2023
But why was he deported? Can he still go back to UK today? Just curious.

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by harmonyglobal: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2023
Dreal1247:

Just as light buries darkness and makes it inexistent, Obi has buried his accusers. This is how all of them will finally fall down flat. Whom God bless, no one curse. If you are paid to attack him online, please return the money to be free from the coming hurricane.
The last time I checked, Obi is the one falling into one scandal and the other, Obidients dragged him into this, u people accused others of various propaganda but it's all backfiring......
It's time for u to calm down cos more will come

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by harmonyglobal: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2023
When I told u guys more will come.....u tot I was joking grin grin grin
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by emilo2bad: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2023
Tochi3:
satchets enough to fill the bullion vans located in Bourdillon City lol grin grin

See what Thief'nubu the drug Baron have done to your psyche. You must always think first of the white substance when men of intergrity are mentioned grin grin
So both of them are now Drugs lord in US and UK and home address in Ikeja and Agulu

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by rajiedreez: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2023
Racoon:
Perhaps, the British authorities are now ashame of how they landed themselves in a scandal of this proportion. If truly Peter Obi was guilty, they would not have hesitate to make his crime public.

I'm really speechless, does it mean that PO is perfect
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by harmonyglobal: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2023
VEXT:

Shut up drug daddy son...

But the drug lord has been quiet but winning in every aspect of life yle God is putting his enemies to shame. God bless president Buhari
God bless president elect asiwaju
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Christistruth03: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2023
Jones4190:
Whether we like it or not, come May 29th, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become "Our Daddy!"

Politics is over. It's time for unity! Show some respect, pray for his success, give him a chance, support him in any way u can. If he fails, 2027 is near!

Just saying it as I see it!

They will pounce on you like a pack of wild animals for telling the truth

They are very allergic to Truth

Just take a holiday from Nairaland once they Start using you for their target practice or change accounts

2 Likes

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by JobNGcomng: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) at Think-it (Remote)

Apply Here
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Came4amod: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/british-govt-declines-comment-on-obis-detention-by-uk-immigration/

For those who don't know .. he has two different passport the Gregory own ..and the Peter Obi own .. Gregory has case to answer .. drug related .. why he made a new one .. obi Na dealer .. all of us for Naija Na dealer .. it's too juicy especially for those wea thier eye don tear since ... Drugs is too lucrative for someone who can do politics in Nigeria ..
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Came4amod: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2023
VEXT:

Shut up drug daddy son...

Oga Gregory is also a dealer .. I wonder why any politician in Nigeria would not have done drugs when it was lucrative. Even thier friends over at the FBI encourage them to do it. While they have the power .. life is deeper than what you people think . Drug money Na free money .. until you get caught..
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by lexy2014: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This doesn't look good for Obi the Lying Machine. Back to back scandals. He should just bury his head in the sand.

Did you see the Photoshop created by APC to try to give the impression that abike dabiri was in the UK to intervene in the obi issue?

Except you didn't read the story, below is an except of APC denying APC. Why did APC go to d extent of pgotoshopping pictures? Who is now the lying machine?

Also, an aide of President Muhammadu Buhari, Bashir Ahmad, also tweeted on Thursday, implying that the federal government intervened in Peter Obi’s ordeal to secure his release.

Ahmad wrote, “I heard Aunty @Abike Dabiri has done it for the Compatriot that needed her intervention in the UK. God bless you and the services you have been rendering for our countrymen and women, especially this recent one, ma’am!”

But, the spokesperson and head of media, public relations and protocol unit of NiDCOM, Abdur-Rahman Balogun, disowned the viral photo, describing it as a stunt.

He said the NiDCOM boss, Dabiri-Erewa, was not in the UK and not in a position to secure the release of any Nigerian suspected to be under UK interrogation

“Our attention has been called to the above social media stunt which has gone viral. Aunty Abike Dabiri-Erewa is NOT in the UK and NOT in a position to secure the release of any Nigerian suspected to be under UK interrogation. So, members of the public should disregard the information in its entirety,” the NiDCOM spokesman stated.

https://septin911.com.ng/2023/04/14/adamu-garba-knocked-over-a-photo-he-shared-claiming-that-dabiri-helped-obi-out-of-heathrow-ordeal/

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by lexy2014: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2023
Came4amod:

For those who don't know .. he has two different passport the Gregory own ..and the Peter Obi own .. Gregory has case to answer .. drug related .. why he made a new one .. obi Na dealer .. all of us for Naija Na dealer .. it's too juicy especially for those wea thier eye don tear since ... Drugs is too lucrative for someone who can do politics in Nigeria ..

Can you show us the 2 passports?

How do you know that drugs is too lucrative?
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by ba7man(m): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2023
FromTopToBottom:

Yet causing you sleepless nights
It was Peter Obi that had a sleepless Easter night in UK detention, not me.

I wake up to laugh at Obidient's pain.

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by ba7man(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2023
DarlingtonC:
He was deported, yet he attended Church there on Easter Sunday where he was rightly addressed as The President?

Peter Obi is what your drug lord and master will never be
Tell Peter Obi to enter Aso Rock and tell them he's President and see if they won't use koboko to flog him out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by ba7man(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

You must be very stewpid....your family should be ashamed of you because you not only bring them worry, you are a curse to them. If not you won't be here showcasing this much fuulishness
Provide a written or video evidence to counter my point, not insults.

Typical Obidient behaviour.

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Philanderboy(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2023
Deefirm:
Unfortunately, I am neither from the SW nor SE....a unified Nigeria is actually possible, we have tried it before and it worked. Stop this madness on social media!!!

But that one Nigeria can only work if you stop the pretence and support the president elect.
Cuz I don't think Those shouting obidients wants a unified Nigeria

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by ba7man(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2023
XerXers:

Your court case is approaching, stop creating diversion
Obi that doesn't know the difference between IREV and BVAS is the person that's giving you guys hope that he knows what he's doing in court.

Clowns.

1 Like

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by VEXT: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2023
harmonyglobal:

But the drug lord has been quiet but winning in every aspect of life yle God is putting his enemies to shame. God bless president Buhari
God bless president elect asiwaju
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

Pain is that u grin
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by lexy2014: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2023
wales4real:
But why was he deported? Can he still go back to UK today? Just curious.

When was he deported? Can you share details of the deportation?
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by VEXT: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2023
Came4amod:

Oga Gregory is also a dealer .. I wonder why any politician in Nigeria would not have done drugs when it was lucrative. Even thier friends over at the FBI encourage them to do it. While they have the power .. life is deeper than what you people think . Drug money Na free money .. until you get caught..

Okay druggie son
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by lexy2014: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2023
PulaPower:

Obi is still in detention in UK

Your story seems different from this tweet

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by lexy2014: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2023
ba7man:

Obidients are now apologizing on behalf of the British Govt and lying that they did.

Obidients are the bigest political movement of clowns ever seen in African history.

Can you share the details of the deportation?
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2023
ba7man:

deported sm1 that was cheered at redeem church as incoming president in London same day?
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by PulaPower: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2023
lexy2014:

Your story seems different from this tweet
Lp has been releasing series of fake news and images since obi’s arrest. Obi was in detention already before Easter Day, yet he release Easter message to Nigerians. What does that tells you?

Even this picture of him returning is an old picture..!

But then, if he’s in Nigeria, all good for him!

Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by WHITELIGHTER: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2023
ba7man:
Provide a written or video evidence to counter my point, not insults.

Typical Obidient behaviour.

You should be the one showing proof of the blatant lies you spewing this early morning.
Re: British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2023
PulaPower:

Omo..

See talk..

No wonder you people believed Buhari was dead & cloned. Una reason stinks!
Them think say british send their papa. Most of these guys are semi-literates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists / Prof Ikonne Wins Abia PDP Governorship Ticket (Video) / I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.