Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S (6402 Views)

Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by tooflaver: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pictures of Achraf Hikimi as he arrives training with car, earpiece, phone and shoes bought for him by his mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igMEXLerIJg

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by meum: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wow, the mum is really taking good care of him😃

The ex-wife will be cursing them from wherever she is

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by Barutenboy: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Correct guy... I can imagine how he feels right now

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by tooflaver: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Barutenboy:
Correct guy... He will be like;.....
itell u

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by tooflaver: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by iHateFraudsters: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Where are the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by boxypane(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
He dodged a bullet. He's the G.O.A.T

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by Kharol1234: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na haikimi they reign now, na so we go they get different updates.

Hakimi about to take is bath.
Last food hakimi ate before training.
Hakimi mum and siblings.

Them no go let person rest..

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by MeekGram7(m): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Well, for me he did outsmart the ex wife, but now everyone knows that he doesn’t have anything to his name, which woman go come like to date am?
Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by tooflaver: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
MeekGram7:
Well, for me he did outsmart the ex wife, but now everyone knows that he doesn’t have anything to his name, which woman go come like to date am?
Omo people go still date am

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Barutenboy:
Correct guy... I can imagine how he feels right now

He is a red Piller 😎

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by Emuforlife1: 4:08am On Apr 15, 2023
MeekGram7:
Women that love him for who he is and not longer his Money and I think that's better.
His mother has done well for him, she is the "MOTHER OF THE YEAR" already.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by ZeroAccess: 4:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Which woman kee? Did he say he can't provide basic needs or luxury for there want. He has always provided all luxury for the woman. The question here is, why share all my hard earned fortune within a short period I knew you

MeekGram7:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by ambale(m): 5:01am On Apr 15, 2023
The mum is a real African mother, watching over her son before one olosho will run magic for him😃

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by idu1(m): 5:05am On Apr 15, 2023
MeekGram7:

Make they no date him. It's fine like that.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:59am On Apr 15, 2023
Food don show for bloggers and the likes

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by simplepee(f): 6:01am On Apr 15, 2023
This food don bellefull redpillers for one year😂.

Anyways, since the the girl wants half, make dem cut the car in halves nađŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł. At all at all na im bad😀. Onyi oshi.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by Cantonese: 6:01am On Apr 15, 2023
He go dey sing “I no send” song there so.

He go dey laugh say “yep, I gave that crook a TKO”.

He should become a lecturer, teaching men how to outsmart crooked and dubious women.

By now some men too go don dey threaten their wives say, I MUST HAND OVER all my wealth to my mama. Wives too go talk say “WE DIE THERE”!

Mama dem no go dey safe again o!

Any mama wey dey go her son house must to dey prepare her own food to avoid stories that touch the heart.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by seanwilliam(m): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2023
Ladies want sons like Hakimi, but they don’t want husbands like Hakimi.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by Eniitankorede: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2023
MeekGram7:

Genuine woman looking for true love and sincere relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by PROPEACE: 6:57am On Apr 15, 2023
MeekGram7:
The one that loves him! How about that?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by virginchaser(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2023
Wrong headline. Simple integrity OP doesn't have.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by labake1(f): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2023
Cheater Mama's boy
Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by Image123(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2023
A noble man. Deserves global honours and even honorary honours for an uncommon feat. Shouldn't we name a state capital after him?
Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by CodeTemplar: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2023
Man of the year . . lol
Re: Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S by MeekGram7(m): 12:06am On Apr 22, 2023
ZeroAccess:
Which woman kee? Did he say he can't provide basic needs or luxury for there want. He has always provided all luxury for the woman. The question here is, why share all my hard earned fortune within a short period I knew you

I mean no insult sir, but do you live with him to know he provides everything for her?
I’m just asking based on what you said, you sounded like you’ve lived with them

(1) (Reply)

Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, / CNG Project: Senate Asks Tinubu To Present Supplementary Budget / AMAZING: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Drug Factory In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.