Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Encounter With An Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Encounter With An Obidient (843 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient / Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With An Obidient by Aboki99(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Before the elections, there was this overzealous Obidient who was so confident about the victory of his hero that I, at a point, seriously doubted his sanity. For, I know that his hero doesn't stand a cat in hell's chance of getting 25% in any muslim dominated state in the north, which he needed to meet the minimum 25% constitutional requirement of 2/3 of 36 states and FCT.

When the results were declared, I had the thought that my man had now realised how foolish he was. But, alas, when we met, he was like "the mandate was stolen from Obi", a candidate who came 3rd!?! For a minute or so, I was speechless unsure whether he was sane enough for me to continue conversing with or not.

After man finished all his talk, I asked him to name for me the 24 sates that Obi won 25% and which were snatched from him. Man started and eventhough I generously granted him many states he called out just for the sake of argument, man was now left with a deficit of 4 states left to complete. What's worse, the available states now left for him to choose from were all core northern muslim states he could not dare tell me Obi had won even 10%.

What did man do?

Man now made attempt to change the conversation, but I insisted he complete the count! That was how I silenced the chap. Any time we meet and he brings up the issue of Obi I ask him to complete the count and he would laugh it off but man still insists "Obi was riiged out"!

Are Obidients averse to truth and logic? Do they live in a cloud cuckoo land? I sincerely don't figure out the way they reason.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
i
Aboki99:

I, at a point, seriously doubted his sanity.
grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by HopeSpencer: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
Obidient people

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Aboki99:
Before the elections, there was this overzealous Obidient who was so confident about the victory of his hero that I, at a point, seriously doubted his sanity. For, I know that his hero doesn't stand a cat in hell's chance of getting 25% in any muslim dominated state in the north, which he needed to meet the minimum 25% constitutional requirement of 2/3 of 36 states and FCT.

When the results were declared, I had the thought that my man had now realised how foolish he was. But, alas, when we met, he was like "the mandate was stolen from Obi", a candidate who came 3rd!?! For a minute or so, I was speechless unsure whether he was sane enough for me to continue conversing with or not.

After man finished all his talk, I asked him to name for me the 24 sates that Obi won 25% and which were snatched from him. Man started and eventhough I generously granted him many states he called out just for the sake of argument, man was now left with a deficit of 4 states left to complete. What's worse, the available states now left for him to choose from were all core northern muslim states he could not dare tell me Obi had won even 10%.

What did man do?

Man now made attempt to change the conversation, but I insisted he complete the count! That was how I silenced the chap. Any time we meet and he brings up the issue of Obi I ask him to complete the count and he would laugh it off but man still insists "Obi was riiged out"!

Are Obidients averse to truth and logic? Do they live in a cloud cuckoo land? I sincerely don't figure out the way they reason.

Even lai Mohammed cannot lie like this.

Nice script sha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by Aboki99(m): 12:15am On Apr 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Nice script sha

Ok. You can help your brother give us the list of the 24 states that Obi at least won 25% and in which he was rugged out.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by yarimo(m): 12:26am On Apr 15, 2023
99.9% of Obidient thought south east alone can make a candidate win presidential election. That is why anyone of them will be telling you rubbish stories of stolen mandate

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by Dialpad: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2023
I am still amazed at how Obi and his crew thought he would win that election

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Am still laughing at the wailers online grin

Wonder what they'll do next when tinubu is sworn in.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by Godwin4444: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Nice script sha
name 24 states that obi got 25%

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by StOla: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2023
Godwin4444:
name 24 states that obi got 25%

You are asking him JAMB question. He will fail it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by infohenry(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Aboki99:

What did man do?

You people claim he played religious politics but your party since the campaign always use the term core Muslim state in the north, APC is a party for men and women with dead conscience who sees black and call it white. Obi cannot get vote in the North because he is Igbo, Muslim will not vote because he is Christian, you turn around and call him bigot.
Shame I shall the same space with people like you.
Let give you the answer you seek, even Obi failed in the 25% argument which I doubt, he got the majority lawful vote cast on that election.

States like, Edo, Delta, Imo, plateau, lagos, Ondo, Benue, Bauchi, Benue, Taraba, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Ebonyi, Ogun, Rivers, Obi votes where massively suppressed by politician and allocated to his opponents.

On the number of states won Obi was denied Bayelsa, Benue, Rivers, and Akwa Ibom, in all he won 15 states with Fct. This is a fact but we are in Nigeria where people like you exist.
Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by Ofunaofu: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2023
infohenry:
You people claim he played religious politics but your party since the campaign always use the term core Muslim state in the north, APC is a party for men and women with dead conscience who sees black and call it white. Obi cannot get vote in the North because he is Igbo, Muslim will not vote because he is Christian, you turn around and call him bigot.
Let give you the answer you seek, even Obi failed in the 25% argument which doubt, he got the majority lawful vote cast on that election.

States like, Edo, Delta, Imo, plateau, lagos, Ondo, Benue, Bauchi, Benue, Taraba, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Ebonyi, Ogun, Rivers, Obi votes where massively suppressed by politician and allocated to his opponents.

On the number of state won Obi was denied Beyelsa, Benue, Rivers and Akwa Ibom, in all won 15 states with Fct. This is fact but we are in Nigeria where people like exists.

Mr OP, Aboki99

Here's the answer you seek

Any more questions
Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by Aboki99(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
infohenry:
Let give you the answer you seek, even Obi failed in the 25% argument which I doubt, he got the majority lawful vote cast on that election.

On the number of states won Obi was denied Bayelsa, Benue, Rivers, and Akwa Ibom, in all he won 15 states with Fct. This is a fact but we are in Nigeria where people like you exist.

Tell us the 24 states Obi won 25% but where he was rigged out, as simple as this.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by XY23: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Aboki99:

Tell us the 24 states Obi won 25% but where he was rigged out, as simple as this.

Why? because you want to return the Certificate? Wait for the outcome of the court case. I thought we were passed this.
Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Na their way, irrational ways, their trademark
Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
XY23:

Why? because you want to return the Certificate? Wait for the outcome of the court case. I thought we were passed this.

Who been send u the first time to run ur mouth...

Obi fit get 25%
For Yobe, Borno, sokoto, Katsina, Kano, Jigawa,kebi, Zamfara,Gombe,kwara and the likes

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by MaskaMD: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
I was born and raised in katsina, it was myopic thinking for anyone to think obi can poll 5% in katsina talk less of 25%, obi will never get 25% in a Muslim dominated state, know this and know peace
NtoAkwaIbom:

Who been send u the first time to run ur mouth...

Obi fit get 25%
For Yobe, Borno, sokoto, Katsina, Kano, Jigawa,kebi, Zamfara,Gombe,kwara and the likes
Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by Okoroawusa: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
You try o! So you get mind to go argue with an Obidient slave? A person that was formerly a Nnamdi Kanu supporter?
You are lucky he didn't blow your eyes. They are very aggressive like IPOB
Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by skj1377(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
I can see many people share my view so let me not say much. I just came from a ban.
Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by StOla: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
infohenry:

How come you are not claiming Obi's votes were suppressed in Osun, but claim his votes were suppressed in Ogun and Ondo?

Who stole Obi's votes in Benue that is ruled by PDP and which the PDP Governor fighting his own party declared he would support Obi, but the state was won by APC that did not have any state government support?

You over estimated Obi's political relevance and mistake discontent for Buhari or APC as support for Obi. Meanwhile you did not consider the local political mood as in the Benue case where the PDP and Ortom were considered as useless by the people, and the fact that APC had Fr Alia who was soaring in the minds of the state electorate.

You also thought that the Yorubas would not vote a performer like Tinubu even if due to tribal solidarity, when Obi was being fronted by the same Igbos who had earlier condemned him as a failure, also in tribal solidarity.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by Aboki99(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
XY23:

Even the judges will rule not in your favour because they don't follow sentiments but fact of the case.
Re: My Encounter With An Obidient by greatiyk4u(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
What exactly is the reason why core Northern Muslim state wont vote for Obi?....are there no sensible people in that zone?

South east =5 states
South south=6 states
Lagos
Ondo
Ogun
Benue
Nasarawa
FCT
Plateau
Taraba
Kaduna
Adamawa
Gombe
Bauchi
Kogi
Kano

(1) (Reply)

Senate President Ahmad Lawan For 10th NASS / BREAKING: Buhari Approves Indefinite Postponement Of Census / We Are Waiting For Tribunal To Order Inec To Announce Atiku Abukakar President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.