Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men (3437 Views)

Atiku Mum As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Records / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2023
Mr Adviser,I hope he tells the same thing to the likes of Emanuel Ebuo,Tiger woods and many other men that has lost their fortunes to women

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by americanigga(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2023
Women should also not Mary men when they know they will eventually divorce

3 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by saysoo: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2023
domDva:
What are the options for motherless men based on the trending update .
NGO
Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Gunayo(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2023
It serves her right. She couldn't verify the authenticity of the rape allegation and stand by her husband until proven guilty before filing for divorce. This shows she is after is wealth and did not genuinely love her husband forget the talk that she is rich or an actress.

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by olisaEze(m): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2023
Dis broke @ss is looking for who to debate with when many footballers have already finished updating their next of kin! grin. Love is a powerful thing, but a mother’s love is an unmeasurable bond that lasts a lifetime. Nobody’s mother will ever love you like your mother, including the mother of your children! Solomon would never have been king if not for his mother. If he was not a king, do you think the Queen of Sheba would’ve noticed him?? A mother’s love lasts forever, never confuse being used for being loved! cool

1 Like

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Vinnie2000(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2023
*Drake *Chris Brown *Lil Wayne *Wizkid *Burnaboy *Cristiano Ronaldo *Floyd Mayweather, Etc Have REFUSED to Marry their Babymamas/Girlfriends.
With the Feminist Greed-sponsored Ideas spread amongst Ladies Currently, Only a NAIVE or IGNORANT Rich Billionaire will Marry his GF/Babymama.
Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by otomatic(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2023
domDva:

- Prenuptial agreements
- Use Trusts to hold your assets
- Use of Offshore entities in certain jurisdictions to hold assets
- other methods as recommended by your legal/financial advisors

The underlying idea is to own nothing but control everything.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Natbrowny: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2023
BeanmanX:
This guy is a big fool..

Baba say he is self acclaimed relationship expert. grin grin grin grin

Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Natbrowny: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2023
Everybody.

The odogwu of sense na Gabriel Villa. Read about his own move.

Baba was using his wife to play chess.

Once knw a bros dat married his white bae in Nigeria.
After 12 years, babe filed. Court says go to Nigeria and tell them. Thats where he wedded you.

People dey vex ooo

1 Like

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by domDva(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2023
I like that last part, legally own nothing but control everything. Smart move 😀

otomatic:

- Prenuptial agreements
- Use Trusts to hold your assets
- Use of Offshore entities in certain jurisdictions to hold assets
- other methods as recommended by your legal/financial advisors

The underlying idea is to own nothing but control everything.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Gooddick: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2023
Dynamicboss:
I pray make this one jam woman whey e go collect all him wealth. Experience will teach him a big lesson
wealth ke... This one get tv for e house ?

1 Like

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by lereinter(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2023
What's is the concern of nigerians with dis hakimi noise

Nawa O

1 Like

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Bringbackmandat: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2023
adenigga:

Self-acclaimed relationship coach Solomon Buchi has advised that it is wrong for men to have their mothers as their next of kin.
Buchi via a series of thread on Twitter on Friday advised men, who do not trust their women, not to settle down with them following reports of PSG and Morocco star Achraf Hakimi outsmarted his wife Hiba Abouk in divorce proceedings.

36-year-old Abouk was said to have demanded more than half of Hakimi’s assets and fortune during the proceedings.

However, the court heard the Moroccan named all his assets with his mother as the benefactor.

It also heard that 80% of Hakimi’s monthly PSG salary, which amounts to around €1 million, goes to his mother with the player having only 20 percent access.

Reacting to the development, Buchi said men who cannot trust their wives should not marry them.

He wrote, “Your next of kin should be your wife not your mother. Your assets should have your wife’s name on them too. This is biblical marriage; you have become one in Holy Matrimony. If you can’t trust a woman with your riches, don’t marry her. Why marry who you don’t trust with your ALL?

“This will probably get a lot of pushback from the redpilled movement, because of the recent Hakimi’s case: a successful footballer whose wife filed for divorce and division of his assets and properties, only to discover that he put all his fortunes in his mother’s name.”

Source: https:///Hakimi-Its-Wrong-To-Have-Your-Mum-As-Next-Of-Kin-Solomon-Buchi-Tells-Men
if a Nigerian want to steal he will either use the bible or the quaran. Why can't the woman work for her money?

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Bringbackmandat: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2023
domDva:
acquired mother.
Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2023
Solomon buchi is a female panderer with no life experience...lowkey his wife will resent him.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by bukatyne(f): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2023
adenigga:

Self-acclaimed relationship coach Solomon Buchi has advised that it is wrong for men to have their mothers as their next of kin.
Buchi via a series of thread on Twitter on Friday advised men, who do not trust their women, not to settle down with them following reports of PSG and Morocco star Achraf Hakimi outsmarted his wife Hiba Abouk in divorce proceedings.

36-year-old Abouk was said to have demanded more than half of Hakimi’s assets and fortune during the proceedings.

However, the court heard the Moroccan named all his assets with his mother as the benefactor.

It also heard that 80% of Hakimi’s monthly PSG salary, which amounts to around €1 million, goes to his mother with the player having only 20 percent access.

Reacting to the development, Buchi said men who cannot trust their wives should not marry them.

He wrote, “Your next of kin should be your wife not your mother. Your assets should have your wife’s name on them too. This is biblical marriage; you have become one in Holy Matrimony. If you can’t trust a woman with your riches, don’t marry her. Why marry who you don’t trust with your ALL?

“This will probably get a lot of pushback from the redpilled movement, because of the recent Hakimi’s case: a successful footballer whose wife filed for divorce and division of his assets and properties, only to discover that he put all his fortunes in his mother’s name.”

Source: https:///Hakimi-Its-Wrong-To-Have-Your-Mum-As-Next-Of-Kin-Solomon-Buchi-Tells-Men

I 100% agree with Buchi.

However, he said something worthy of note: in a Biblical marriage.

If Buchi looks around, he would realise that most of these women do not even believe in a Biblical marriage: they are not submissive, not God fearing, have no respect for their husbands, unwilling to keep their homes, think the virtuous woman is a slave etc.

Tell them their husbands are the head of their homes and they have convulsions. You don't want the responsibility however you want the benefits?

What kind of madness is that? undecided

P.S.: I do not know what the man was thinking when he married his much older wife. That is already a setup for failure given the calibre of people involved and the environment.

I like how women against the guy suddenly remember that the man is at fault for marrying the wife since he did not trust her. Strangely, they develop amnesia when same is said for a woman who marries a bad husband.

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by bukatyne(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2023
Lamanii22:
SIMP… except she has a child for him I don’t see why half of somebody’s property would go to a woman after divorce…. I think they need to change their laws….

Even if they have kids, why should the spouse be entitled to half?

Apart from child support, why should a spouse cough out a lot of their resources to you when you are no longer interested in the union?

Very stupid law.

I pray more and more men (yes, because they are usually the victims) have more wisdom to navigate such pitfalls.

Buchi is not a simp, he is stating the fact based on a Biblical marriage.

Even Muslim marriage tenets frown at what the guy did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by bukatyne(f): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2023
khalling2008:
I don't have a problem with anybody as my next of kin. Alhamdulilah, I'm a Muslim, and Islam has perfected how to distribute your properties when you die in the Quran.
I will advise the Muslims who go to court weddings to stop it because there is injustice in court marriage about inheritance.

Women can't divorce and if you want your husband to accept your divorce, there must be a condition.

My mama, father, children, and wife can inherit me if I'm no more in this life according to Islam with each having their % in my properties.

My brothers can only have shared in my properties when I'm no more in this life and when I have no male child according to Islam.

As a Muslim, you can't share your properties or Will, Allah has taken care of how to share your properties in the Quran.

The detailed explanations about heirs and their shares in Quran take place in the chapter of Nisa/4 verses no. 11-12 and 176. These verses set up the basic foundations of the inheritance law of Islam.

What is the sharing ratio in Islam?
Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by JANK23H(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2023
Let people do what suits them.There is not hard and fast rule to this thing.

You can trust someone before marriage,and then things change along the line.

To each his own.
Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Derick1122: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2023
My mum really suffered for us oooo. My dad died when I was four years leaving her with 7 children. This woman refused to run away even after they adviced her to. I love my mum. We should also know that mum has little time before she deapart from this world. Everything would still go back to the man. For me, my mum is the right next of kin. Not all mother in that case.

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Dannysaka: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
praisecity:
After I have hustle and suffer to make it, u mean I should now leave the woman that as birth and known me for over thirty years for a lady who just came in less than 3years. My mum will be the first to enjoy the fruit if my labour b4 anybody. Like u told my wife if she likes it or not my first house goes to my mum and nothing will Change it.
Leave all these idiots to be saying rubbish. The law favours women, how can I work hard for my money only to give half to a lazy bastard who doesn't do anything at all

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by Flangelo12: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
If only Emmanuel Ebuoehad thought of this.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by demmie1: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
adenigga:

You want to use biblical marriage to preach to muslims, all of you underintelligent christians are just too arrogant

1 Like

Re: Hakimi: It’s Wrong To Have Your Mum As Next Of Kin — Solomon Buchi Tells Men by omooba969(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lamanii22:
SIMP… except she has a child for him I don’t see why half of somebody’s property would go to a woman after divorce…. I think they need to change their laws….

Dey disguise, dey play! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Pdp Primary Election Cancelled.rumor Andy Uba Given Mandate / About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! / Finally, Diezani Alison-madueke Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.