Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,904 members, 7,844,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket (42626 Views)

‘840-0’ — APC’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit / Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by garfield1: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
Zeewirld:
.. Ajaokuta is both Igala and Ebira..That is why some posts in Ajaokuta are rotated amongst the tribes...The Ebira in Koton Karfe aren't same as Ebira in Okene... They don't share any affinity...

I know we have two ebiras na.even kogi east is not wholly igala just as kogi west is not purely okun
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by vicdom(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
garfield1:

Most parts of ajaokuta are ebira.they are also in koton karfe.igalas do not control the 9 lgas in east.bassa,parts of igalamela and omala are not igala
Lol... Wow! but how did you get to know kogi this much? I'm surprised ooo. I been think say you go misyan make I rush quote, but the info you put up there are correct and I'm shocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by vicdom(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
garfield1:

As it stands,ebiras will give bloc whole igalas and okun will share votes.I see an igala flying the flag of either lp,apga or nnpp and getting their votes
Air vice marshall Isaac Mohammed Alfa is being touted to flag LP flag. The only way to defeat Yahaya bello thuggery and his rigging machinery is for okuns and Igalas to form alliance, otherwise, Bello will have his way. And if Dino gets that ticket, which is most likely, nothing is going to stop APC from winning by all means. Igalas as of today has 6 strong aspirants jostling for PDP flag, and up till this evening, they all refused to get a consensus aspirant. The meeting started since yesterday night, throughout the day and up till this evening, they alll refused to step down for each other. Where as Dino is the only strong candidate from West. So you can see that Dino is likely to get that ticket.
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by garfield1: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
vicdom:

Lol... Wow! but how did you get to know kogi this much? I'm surprised ooo. I been think say you go misyan make I rush quote, but the info you put up there are correct and I'm shocked.

That is why I am the best analyst in this forum.I dont just rush to comment,I investigate.I have a liking for ethnology aside politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by ACCURETE(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
osef:

I thought Audu did 4yrs and was at the verge of the second tenure before he died, then Ibro did 8yrs and wada did 4yrs making 16yrs I hope am correct
Yes
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by satmaniac(m): 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
vicdom:

As in eh... the guy know the state well. Sometimes as an Igala man I forget that Bagana a community in Omala are not Igala. Also Akpanya, in Igalamela/Odolu who have a mixture of both Igbo and Igala. As for Bassa ah no fit forget that one.
The guy is accurate, though the population of the non-igala speaking community in Odolu and Omala is negligible.
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by johntolu: 2:07am On Apr 16, 2023
garfield1:

That is why I am the best analyst in this forum.I dont just rush to comment,I investigate.I have a liking for ethnology aside politics

I doff my hat, sir.
#respect!

Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by press9jatv: 2:34am On Apr 16, 2023
APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State

The All Progressieve Congress (APC) has produced two governorship candidates in the party’s primaries that held across the wards in Kogi State on Friday being 14th April 2023.

According to the result made available to the media, Alhaji Muri Mutala Ajaka has scored 356,241 votes to defeat his closest Rival, one Usman Ododo who scored 74,027 votes.

However, drama started when the committee that conducted the election was induced and forced by the Governor of the State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello to announce his annointed candidate, Usman Ododo, as the winner of the said election.

Speaking to the media, a close supporter of Alhaji Muri Mutala Ajaka, he said, ” our Candidate has emerged as the winner and there is nothing Bello can do about it.

From the result in 14 Local Government Areas out of 21, it showed clearly that Alhaji Muri Mutala Ajaka is the choice of the people.

It may interest the general public to know that Alhaji Muri Mutala Ajaka against all odds won in the following 14 LGAs: Idah, Ibaji, Bassa, Dekina, Igala-Mela, Ofu, Olamaboro, Ankpa, Ajaokuta, Kabba Bunu, Lokoja, Koton Karfe, Ogori Magogo and Yagba West”

The added, ” Governor Yahaya Bello who inherited late Prince Abubakar Audu’s vote under APC cannot continue to force his will on the good people of Kogi State”.

He said, “as it is now, Alhaji Muri Mutala Ajaka is the authentic candidate of the APC as the will of Bello cannot over ride five million Kogites”.

He however, thanked Kogites for voting Alhaji Muri Mutala Ajaka saying, it is a new dawn in Kogi State as he will not let them down.

https://observerstimes.com/2023/04/15/apc-produces-two-governorship-candidates-in-kogi-state/
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Naajjii: 4:40am On Apr 16, 2023
ACCURETE:

Are you expecting GYB to hand over give to onoja?
Audu Abubakar did not hand over to is deputy who was Patrick Adava but igala man enter the seat again which is ibro. Ibrahim Ibro did not hand over to Philip Omeiza salawu who aslo is deputy but he was leaving he pick is tribal person again who is capt. Wada and he did 4 year before death took Audu and fairplus become the governor so if Gyb did same he followed is ogas foot step
My prayers who ever that is best for us should win i did not gain in any of them at all so I can kill or hate people because of tribal war my best friend is an igala and my wife is an igala so why should I hate my in-laws
Oga Where did you see where i said Bello should hand over to Onoja? From what I understand Igala are majority, Ebira are not the majority but want to do what the majority did, that is the problem. You want to compare yourselves with the majority. Why not hand it over to the other minority of kogi west. If not for thuggery and violence you think Ebira or Yaya bello can win the Igala people in election with the population strength.
If you Look at how Bello got there in the first place, is it not reasonable for him to act in such a way that all parts of the state will see him as an inspirational leader but look at how he is acting. The best thing for him is to support another minority from western part so that the Ebira can get support them in future.
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by Abokisulay(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ibos celebrated when Dino won the PDP ticket but they're crying now calling the APC candidate evil 😂

Why will a particular tr.ibe have so many stupid people?
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by ferry1: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Indabello:

What of Muri, was he not part of the contest?

I'm surprised not to see his name amongst the contestant
Re: Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket by ferry1: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
I think this might be a great opportunity for Dino melaye this time to become the governor of Kogi state

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again / Dino Melaye Shares His Convocation Pictures With His Parents And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.