Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye (33978 Views)

“why I Bought A 200 Million Range Rover For My Wife” – Peter Okoye (video) / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by loswhite(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
KillSars:
It's just a pity, the kind pain wey naija guys wan make diz barnies face, e no worth am... yeah! nobody get monopoly of shege but moh una dey calm down small, if we tok sey na how long a snake be we go take make hin fire, we fit burn a complete building....
Hakim came into the relationship with the mind that the relationship fit end anytime and he was well prepared, but what is the point marrying the person u claim to love who later birth ur children, and u still nurse that kind move, the level go far sha, what if another guyman don go reason her mama with some pure shii, wetin go come xup....
Are you aware that your trust doesn't stop ppl from betraying you? Make una try get small sense. You only have control over yourself. Your trust is not a remote control. A human has an independent mind and can change without notice....There is nothing wrong in trusting ppl wife dey burn another man pikin for their husband even with trust....lol.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by loswhite(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
traihit:

He isn't mad.

He's just telling you people not to stereotype. Why marry when you can't trust your wife?

You're not trusting her with money but you're trusting her with your life by marrying her?

On the second note, I hope those women who think they'll keep preying on m'en réalisé their lessons. Men aren't fools. You didn't bring anything before marrying a man but you want to steal all he's ever worked for in the name of divorce, what form of witchcraft is greater than that?
What is trust? Doesn't it mean ppl can't fail you because you trust them?
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by incandescentena: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
incandescentena:

For those people like Righteousness2 and Righteousness89 who stand before the false image of the SON OF MAN, shall stand before GOD

Deceiver of fo0ls

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Cornerstone2018: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2023
Marriage is not even for everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Lookalike Dirichi Okpeke Looking Good In New Pictures / Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy / Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.