Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger (11513 Views)

If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / Eike Batista’s 10 Simple Rules For Becoming A Billionaire (blogger) / How Can I Become A Billionaire At 36! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by kodewrita(m): 4:20am On Oct 03, 2011
@darqly always refreshing to see someone make excuses for accepting defeat. Blame fate or luck.nice work.
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by donem: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2011
i will prefer being a millionaire on pounds sterling than a billionaire on naira, due to porous value of naira.

1 Like

Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by tushbobo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
I was born in 1981 and I have been a billionaire since 1989 so F* off
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Niflheim(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
tony rapu of sirius energy is in his 30's and a billionaire!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Nmeri17: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
yuzedo: He has a point sha. . Bu all of una just dey hala like say billionaire na for zimbabwean dollars. . Had he said we cant hit "millionaire" status, sure i wudda cussed him out, but lets be honest, most of us wont be billionaires. . millionaire and multi-millionaire status, we might achieve tho. .
His logic is only faulty because he thinks billionaires are rigidly stratified according to decade born, meanwhile our generation has greater potential to produce more billionaires than their generation IMO. My own point be say no matter how u kabbash, billionaire status no be beans, no be by prayer cos talk is cheap. . Check the odds, not favorable i tell ya, undecided

2011. before yuzedo crossed the line and courted Mr. cork
Re: Born Between 1974 And 1984? You Can Never Be A Billionaire! - Blogger by Konquest: 8:43pm On Jan 10
Seun:

http://ugodre..com/2011/09/you-may-never-be-billionaire-if-you.html

He then goes on to 'explain' why someone born in the 70s or 80s can't ever be a billionaire.
Clearly, this is rubbish because I must be a billionaire one day.  Or what do you think?
Bump.

New and innovative business models in the information age are constantly being churned out by savvy folks and investors born after 1970 and they are using disruptive technologies in the global entrepreneurial space. These are the USD billionaires as of 2024 and more will follow down the road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours / Dangote To Venture Into Steel Production, Targets Meeting Demand In West Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.