Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Why Did Jesus Die? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Jesus Die? (8701 Views)

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? / Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dilaxgraphix:

Thanks a lot, my issue with him is this, since you don’t want to learn, why not allow others learn in peace?

Hate
His hate is too much
He has not achieved anything significant since
He's just hoping that if he's patient, even till he die. One fish can enter his hook. Maybe me or Max or cornelboy or Janosky or you. Just someone he could use his lies. Sadistic Curse (Courz)

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by Courz: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Hate
His hate is too much
He has not achieved anything significant since
He's just hoping that if he's patient, even till he die. One fish can enter his hook. Maybe me or Max or cornelboy or Janosky or you. Just someone he could use his lies. Sadistic Curse (Courz)

Why are you scared of quoting me? If you can mention me, then you must quote me. Dullard! Mumu. You don't know Bible but you want to preach demonic doctrines. Go and Preach to people and tell them that their Babies are enemies of God whether Better bucket of dirty water will not be unloaded on you along with better curse to follow your generation since you have refused to reject demonic doctrines. Na una Babies for JW be Enemies of God o. The rest of Christianity offspring are all for Christ and God. Your Babies in JW will be destroyed at Armaggedon. Fornicator Aemmyjah! Always asking after Woman. Ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by oteneaaron(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Why do you LIE with such confidence when you have no proof?

Aemmyjah:

3. He has several accounts. His hate for witnesses is so much that since his name, Courz (curse) is now known as a boring person blowing hot in Nairaland. He opened other accounts like Oteneaaron but with low toxici8

For the sake of posterity, can you please show your evidence that proves that Courz and Oteneaaron are one and the same person?

No matter how many times you spread a LIE, it will still not make it true.

When we received the good news that the court suspended it, he did not say anything.

Aemmyjah, why do you love telling LIES?

When you make a statement, make sure you back it up with evidence.

The case between the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses and the Norwegian Government is still in court.

If there is any news that ban has been suspended and the funding from the Norwegian Government has resumed, kindly show me the evidence.

Why don't you tell the audience the main reason why your organization was banned by the Norwegian Government in the first place?

For someone who is a member of a religion that claims to be the only true religion, you sure tell a lot of LIES.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dilaxgraphix:

Thanks a lot, my issue with him is this, since you don’t want to learn, why not allow others learn in peace?

They are Satan's agents, they don't want to go into God's Kingdom and they're battle prepared to prevent others from going in.
Please ask them to present a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses at least if they want to help others worship God acceptably after all there are over 41,000 sects claiming denominations in Christendom with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines so why are these miscreants always complaining about what Jehovah's Witnesses teach when others also teach contradicting things? wink

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you shut up the Kingdom of the heavens before men; for you yourselves do not go in, neither do you permit those on their way in to go in" Matthew 23:13
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by CHIGIM: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bc he has a father who doesn't care about him,
If not tell me why u should kill ur own son for a punishment where u are the judge and tormentor
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by Obodo999(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jesus is not a person but a symbol of a word of GOD which was made in flesh John 1:14. It is a message for us to kill our own selfish flesh, so we may rise Spiritually to have Eternal life. People seems to have misconceptions about Jesus.
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by Reflect7: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sltp:
According to the myth, he died to save mankind. Sound delusional right? That's how all myths sound - delusional. There's nothing special about the Jesus myths other than the fact grown ups take it literally

Honestly, the idea that grown men actually believe this fcking GARBAGE says a lot about how easy it is to brainwash and condition human beings.

Oh, 'Jesus' ''died'' for 'our sins'.

But 'Jesus' woke up on the 3rd day.

So what kind of 'death' is that?

Why didn't 'Jesus' just go to sleep for three days and come out?

What is the difference?

RUBBISH.
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
oteneaaron:
Why do you LIE with such confidence when you have no proof?

For the sake of posterity, can you please show your evidence that proves that Courz and Oteneaaron are one and the same person?

No matter how many times you spread a LIE, it will still not make it true.

Aemmyjah, why do you love telling LIES?

When you make a statement, make sure you back it up with evidence.

The case between the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses and the Norwegian Government is still in court.

If there is any news that ban has been suspended and the funding from the Norwegian Government has resumed, kindly show me the evidence.

Why don't you tell the audience the main reason why your organization was banned by the Norwegian Government in the first place?

For someone who is a member of a religion that claims to be the only true religion, you sure tell a lot of LIES.

What a shame
If you like, disguise anyhow you wish, you are still the same masquerade
What did the first update say?
Mad Courz was blowing hot
The next update came, he did not seem to watch it

Do we need any grants or whatever to keep doing the Lord's work?
All we want is our freedom to preach peacefully
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by rummmy: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2023
Spicycat:

It seems you don't know that Muslims respect Jesus more than Christians do, Muslims adore and respect all prophet of God and will never speak I'll of them, all of the negative comments you see here are done by atheist who were once Christians, that's why they can easily quote any bible verse and break it down for the ignorant Christians to understand that the white man religion is full of crack and bull stories that don't add up.
that is not the point...
The point is put restrictions the same as Muslims.....
Why are Muslims more favored in Nairaland..
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What a shame
If you like, disguise anyhow you wish, you are still the same masquerade
What did the first update say?
Mad Courz was blowing hot
The next update came, he did not seem to watch it. Do we need any grants or whatever to keep doing the Lord's work?
All we want is our freedom to preach peacefully

Whenever i respond to his post i only wants to make him cry the more because i've discovered that he feels like killing JWs around him despite the fact that he couldn't find any other religious group of peace loving people.

So he's sinning against God's Holy Spirit all he needs now is either we ignore him completely or punish him the more by detonating his missiles anytime he comes up to malign God's people! wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02am On Apr 17, 2023
Reflect7:

Honestly, the idea that grown men actually believe this fcking GARBAGE says a lot about how easy it is to brainwash and condition human beings.Oh, 'Jesus' ''died'' for 'our sins'.But 'Jesus' woke up on the 3rd day.So what kind of 'death' is that?Why didn't 'Jesus' just go to sleep for three days and come out?What is the difference?RUBBISH.

Whether you like it or not people will continue to think about Jesus of Nazareth so instead of becoming a sadist over what others believe go and do your business because each person you see have the freedom of speech, expression, worship and association, you are also free to do whatever pleases you as long as you don't hurt others! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by Ken4Christ: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2023
Courz:
Why did you change the topic from Prophecies of Jesus being Messiah to Why did Jesus die Jokanem? Are you ashamed of my questions or the fact you couldn't answer them? You JWs don't know what you are doing. Very confused set of people. grin I know you use your threads you create to count time for Field Service. Are you too lazy to carry bag and umbrella to preach outside? grin You just create threads and disappear then record it as return visits and Bible studies. We know una way. grin

And look at the question, Why did Jesus die? Why are you asking a Kindergarten question? This is something everybody already knows. Because of prolonged Brainwashing Watchtower gave you, you start to think like a 5 year old and start asking childish questions.

Instead of you to create threads with topics like:

Jesus came in 1914. Facts from the Bible to prove it. Or The Governing body is equal to Jesus, proof from the Bible. Or Babies are enemies of God, proof from the Bible. Or The Governing body are fallible and not inspired by the Holy Spirit but we must obey them without questions, proof from the Bible. Or University Education and keeping Beards for men are forbidden, proof from the Bible. Or Jesus is Not our Mediator, proof from the Bible. You know where I am going with these topics abi. Questions that people ask you JWs when you go to preach, why don't you address them here?

Don't mind them. They are intensifying efforts to make sure many more people go to the very hell they deny its existence.

It's shocking to be working for the devil and you don't even know it. This is exactly who the JW are. They are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light.

If they like, they should report me and ban me again for speaking the truth.

How can people be this gullible?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by MSesan: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2023
Because he knows the truth from false.

00FFT00:
Question to Seun:

Why can Muslims partake in discussions of the Christian fate without affirming that Jesus Christ is the son of God, but a Christian must swear to the prophet Muhammad (SAW) being a prophet of Allah beforehand?.

Please clarify this disparity, or correct it.
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by Courz: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Don't mind them. They are intensifying efforts to make sure many more people go to the very hell they deny its existence.

It's shocking to be working for the devil and you don't even know it. This is exactly who the JW are. They are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light.

If they like, they should report me and ban me again for speaking the truth.

Oh! You have been affected by the JW Ban too? Is that not why they are called a Cult? They don't believe in freedom of speech. You can see their Watchtower banned them from questioning and disagreeing with them and they exhibit the same character in this forum. Just like their Freemason Watchtower attacking Whistle-blowers that expose them in forums and that's why JWs are banned from researching their Cult. Too many filthy clothes in their closet. So, Watchtower will just carry all of them inside Fire and they will follow like Zombies.

You are not alone in this ban thing. There are many monikers who were banned simply because they exposed their lies and hypocrisy. They think people don't know them reach house. They are hoping the only image people have of them is when they come to preach. Nobody dey give them face for that side sef because they can see through their Bullshit. JWs don't know people can see the high level Satanism involved in their beloved Watchtower.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I wonder how you can be so gullible like this even though it's evident that your HellFire case is a lie you just feel like it should be real! cheesy
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by blueAgent(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
budaatum:

Actually, Jesus died because ignorant stupid people were yelling kill him! kill him! If he'd lived he'd likely have taught how not to sin at all so forgiveness is not needed and how to live a long and fruitful life. Instead mere mortals dream of endless life.

Thankfully, he taught enough to concern many with their three score and seven ten so its used fruitfully.

Edited to correct.

No, his death was more beneficial than him living
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by blueAgent(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
VenExchangee:
He was killed
Or Na over sabi kill am

when will you guys leave this fake religion called Christianity and start talking about the Africa first religion?
Christianity is slavery.
I hate it when just talk because they want to talk without making a research, you won't die when you take out about 2hrs to do research on something.

Which African religeon?
Witch craft and wizards?
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by blueAgent(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
doctore212:
I don't feel like going for service today.

Just woke up with this weather , wore my cloth for 8sm mass but finally saw myself in olosho house.

My tight money have finished yet the babe did not allow me to touch bobby

Madman grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by blueAgent(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
OsuIgboIpob:
SENSELESS cock and bull story....

Someone needed to die to appease God and it had to be his SON, WHO ALSO HAPPENED TO BE GOD grin grin cheesy

Again,
Their god needed the blood of an innocent man (wickedness), who also happened to be his son (confusion 1), who also happened to be himself (confusion 2) grin grin grin FOR HIS OWN APPEASEMENT IN OR TO FORGIVE SINS grin grin grin

Der god don turn Dracula or Ritualist grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5624496/law-god-law-medes-persians

https://www.nairaland.com/3481406/did-god-kill-jesus

https://www.nairaland.com/6719342/10commandments-law-moses-same-law

https://www.nairaland.com/3554877/great-controversy-good-evil
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by Roger3D(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
phemmyfour:
And what did your black ancestors tell you?
I no dey follow white man and his teachings of another white man who died for my sins o. That's for you Africans who can't think for yourselves.
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by phemmyfour: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
Roger3D:
I no dey follow white man and his teachings of another white man who died for my sins o. That's for you Africans who can't think for yourselves.
You still haven't answered my question
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by Ken4Christ: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I wonder how you can be so gullible like this even though it's evident that your HellFire case is a lie you just feel like it should be real! cheesy

You are still in the dark and you don't know how dark your darkness is.
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You are still in the dark and you don't know how dark your darkness is.

Pastor HellFire! cheesy
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by Roger3D(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
phemmyfour:
You still haven't answered my question
So your white man born in Palestine is the son of God? You're a deluded black man
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Whenever i respond to his post i only wants to make him cry the more because i've discovered that he feels like killing JWs around him despite the fact that he couldn't find any other religious group of peace loving people.

So he's sinning against God's Holy Spirit all he needs now is either we ignore him completely or punish him the more by detonating his missiles anytime he comes up to malign God's people! wink

The governing body update is out!
So touching
I just feel prouder of this family
Apostates said the GB did not want to acknowledge the brothers attacked in Hamburg
They too will watch it but their hearts if full of worms
They won't acknowledge what Jehovah is doing for us in Germany and in Malawi, Mozambique and Bahamas
They are looking where we failed to put a comma or full stop in our publications so they can resume their torments
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by delkuf(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
He is the one and only human who ever walked this planet with the ability to redeem obedient mankind from the cause of Adamic sin! 1Corinthians 15:45
So he gave up his perfect life so that obedient mankind can be redeemed back to God! Matthew 20:28
And he is an angel
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by Ken4Christ: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Pastor HellFire! cheesy

Jesus preached hell fire more than any other person in the Bible. Go through the four gospel and confirm it for yourself. Hell is real. Don't joke about it. Millions are already there weeping and gnashing their teeth. But you can escape it if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25am On Apr 18, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The governing body update is out!
So touching
I just feel prouder of this family
Apostates said the GB did not want to acknowledge the brothers attacked in Hamburg
They too will watch it but their hearts if full of worms
They won't acknowledge what Jehovah is doing for us in Germany and in Malawi, Mozambique and Bahamas
They are looking where we failed to put a comma or full stop in our publications so they can resume their torments

My brother, before i often pity them but now i know why father Abraham told their group that Lazarus can't cool their thirst it's not deliberate but the place they choose to be is their problem because they don't want to be inside but outside yet they want to continue getting updates from what is happening inside! smiley
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27am On Apr 18, 2023
delkuf:
And he is an angel
Do you know his beginning?
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28am On Apr 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Jesus preached hell fire more than any other person in the Bible. Go through the four gospel and confirm it for yourself. Hell is real. Don't joke about it. Millions are already there weeping and gnashing their teeth. But you can escape it if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

Jesus never preached Hellfire it's translators that did what you're reading what Jesus said is GEHENNA not HELLFIRE! wink
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by delkuf(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know his beginning?
No I don't know is beginning. Do care to share
Re: Why Did Jesus Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2023
delkuf:

No I don't know is beginning. Do care to share
Apart from the Almighty God everything else has a beginning that's why the Bible refer to Jesus Christ as the first to be born during creation! Colossians 1:15
After God created him they both spend quality time together like a father and His son until his father decided to make other things which will serve as property or inheritance for God's only begotten Son. God wants His Son to happily participate in this great work that's how Jesus (as a spirit creature) became like a master worker beside his father {Proverbs 8:30} John the apostle wrote about Jesus saying:
In the beginning the word was there, he was with God and he was the person who came to represent God like a god! John 1:1 compare to Exodus 7:1
He was the only person with God in the beginning so nothing we see today came into existence in his absence! John 1:2-3

Later His father used him to create many things including angels in heaven all of them are like sons to the Almighty {Job 38:7} but this firstborn became their commander that's why he is referred to as the Archangel. His spirit name before earthly mission is Michael.

Though many do feel he couldn't be called an angel but all other heavenly sons of God are referred to as angels (messengers) so when his father SENT him to the earth to deliver a life saving message Bible scholars agreed that Jesus (Michael) is also one of God's messengers (angels)

But that's not what we need to learn about him rather all we need is the model he came to set as standard for mankind! 1Peter 2:21

That's why his earthly name and the personality he built is most important to anyone who wants to be saved! John 3:16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Are Still Having Sex With Mami Wata (Masturbating), Read This Message / Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer / Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.