Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself (849 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by lajid: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
I’m 5”5, I’ll be 23 yrs this July and I think I’m a little over 50kg, I think around 53 or so. I feel very awkward, I’m good looking but then most people see me like one small boy.

Anytime I go somewhere some will give me that small boy look. Also I can’t stand among my mates cause I look smaller.

This has made me an introvert kind of, can’t relate with people very well especially female genders cause they look so big.

Even at my place of work, some just look at me like this small boy, but some of those guys my age are bigger with beards that you will think they are 26.

It’s not easy really. I’m been looking for ways to gain weight fast and work out so I can build muscle, too bad I can’t do anything about my height as I heard one can’t grow taller much at my age again.

Any idea to look more bigger?
Re: I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by KidDarkness(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
lajid:
I’m 5”5, I’ll be 23 yrs this July and I think I’m a little over 50kg, I think around 53 or so. I feel very awkward, I’m good looking but then most people see me like one small boy.

Anytime I go somewhere some will give me that small boy look. Also I can’t stand among my mates cause I look smaller.

This has made me an introvert kind of, can’t relate with people very well especially female genders cause they look so big.

Even at my place of work, some just look at me like this small boy, but some of those guys my age are bigger with beards that you will think they are 26.

It’s not easy really. I’m been looking for ways to gain weight fast and work out so I can build muscle, too bad I can’t do anything about my height as I heard one can’t grow taller much at my age again.

Eat healthy and work out. Drink protein shakes, fortified milk or even complan to gain weight. But you must work out
Re: I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by lajid: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
KidDarkness:

Eat healthy and work out. Drink protein shakes, fortified milk or even complain to gain weight. But you must work out

I’ll try
Re: I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by KidDarkness(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
lajid:

I’ll try
Okay. I meant complan

1 Like

Re: I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by HarunaWest(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
lajid:

Don't wish you look bigger. Maintain your small boy look, it will take you far. I am older by you by almost a decade, 5'10 and weight bout 97Kg. I look like 40.

9 Likes

Re: I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by yomi007k(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Self-hate and self -love are related to wanting to be proud.

Pride is a cardinal sin.

Accept who you are and you shall find peace from God.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by Rokiat(f): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
Make wizkid as your mentor and motivation, he’s been looking like a teenager since time immortal but his self confidence and swag make him stand taller among other men far taller and bigger in size than him.

Self confidence is key.

8 Likes

Re: I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by EriMma1: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2023
lajid:

Nothing you can do about it. Just learn to love and accept yourself the way you are and avoid anyone or group that will make you feel less of yourself for now until you're more confident.

Go after girls that fancy tiny men and don't try to do anything outside your league otherwise you'll cry.

Eat a lot of fufu and pap. They may help a little with weight gain.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by xavuv: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2023
HarunaWest:
Don't wish you look bigger. Maintain your small boy look, it will take you far. I am older by you by almost a decade, 5'10 and weight bout 97Kg. I look like 40.

OP, please listen to this man.

1 Like

Re: I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by lajid: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
xavuv:

OP, please listen to this man.

Sure thanks
Re: I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by Curiouscity(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
lajid:

Please, try your best to accept and love who you are. I once wrote a story which I called "The fear of getting old". In our younger years, we rush to look old, and gain "acceptance " and "respect ". But when aging comes, we do everything to reverse it.
I had a video call few days ago with a student I thought 18yrs ago, he confessed that I look younger than him. I love and cherish my youthful looks. No one has ever disrespected me because of my looks.
About your peers and girls? Overlook them, build wealth instead.

1 Like

Re: I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by lajid: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Curiouscity:

Please, try your best to accept and love who you are. I once wrote a story which I called "The fear of getting old". In our younger years, we rush to look old, and gain "acceptance " and "respect ". But when aging comes, we do everything to reverse it.
I had a video call few days ago with a student I thought 18yrs ago, he confessed that I look younger than him. I love and cherish my youthful looks. No one has ever disrespected me because of my looks.
About your peers and girls? Overlook them, build wealth instead.

Noted, thank you
Re: I Feel A Bit Bad About Myself by Divoc19(f): 6:07am On Apr 19, 2023
If you like yourself. Every other person will like you the way you are

Turn your weakness to strength by being very creative at one or two things

Learn to be contented with who you are

I bet you, even when you become 100 years old, you'll be looking like 50, ask El Rufai.

Lastly, never wish to be anybody because you are the best version of yourself

(1) (Reply)

Life Decisions / Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. / Take It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.