Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion (26128 Views)

Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO / Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. / Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by Asswipemod: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
naptu2:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/14/nigerian-policemen-forcefully-extort-n100000-phone-dealer-lagos-label-him-fraudster

Does the police even have rights to be collecting money if they find a person to be a criminal? Criminals in uniform.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by thisisit: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:

What about you? When will you stop being corrupt?

AM NEITHER A PUBLIC OFFICER NOR AM I CORRUPT.

BY THE WAY.. HOW DID YOU END UP AS AN APOLOGIST OF CORRUPT PUBLIC OFFICIALS?
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by NoToPile: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Finally!!!!

It might not change anything.

Okoko officers are notorious. Even if you are walking on your own they will accost you.

Igando officers should watch out.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by Sleekfingers: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
They should demote him and send him to Zamfara , Sokoto and Niger state....
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by Okoroawusa: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
thisisit:

AM NEITHER A PUBLIC OFFICER NOR AM I CORRUPT.

BY THE WAY.. HOW DID YOU END UP AS AN APOLOGIST OF CORRUPT PUBLIC OFFICIALS?
You don't need to be a public officer to be corrupt...

Did you cheat in your WAEC, JAMB or any school exams? Have you ever given a PHCN money not to cut your light when you are owing? Have you ever driven your car without a license? Have you driven one way? How truthful are you in your place of work or business?

Well, anyone that sets exams for himself or herself must pass.

You are not corrupt indeed...
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by YemyTemmy: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
BigBashiru:

At Ajiwe Police Station mobile phone is not allowed into the station so that they can steal and be corrupt without trail or trace. The police are Nigerians who got jobs. The problem of Nigeria is the Nigerian's themselves.

You are right.... Most stations don't allow phone cos if fear of being recorded
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by Reelmii: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
That is why most police requests for cash grin
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by teejay167(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
They stopped me twice at okoko bus stop last searched me, brought out everything in the two polythene bag I was carrying but couldn't find anything, they shamefully let me go on both occasion. They have arrested my younger brother at okokomaiko on two different occasion as well, while he was going Alaba International Market, cause he works there and they collected money from him before they could let him go. Okoko police are professional extortional.
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by Haaland21: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2023
CodeTemplar:
lol...mentally retarded entity. MRE.

8 more years wailing await you.
You and your ilks have started since 2015.
Enjoy your wailing.
Headless mob
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
orie ti buru
NaijaGoBetter2:
Make he go back to Akwa ibom
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by NaijaGoBetter2: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
orie ti buru

Ori Baba e buru
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ori iyalaye daru
NaijaGoBetter2:

Ori Baba e buru
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by NaijaGoBetter2: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
Ori iyalaye daru

Ori baba nla ku ati awon irandiran e dark

Omo ale atokowa bale je, omo ale
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by Ben1global(m): 1:37am On Apr 18, 2023
Do you know you can earn $200 and$1000 monthly from Amazon with just your smartphone and Secondary School knowledge.

Secure your place in the community of those who want to turn their phone into dollar ATM.

*Click*👉 https:///ftesu6 and get your free video on WhatsApp.

My Testimony
I remember when I first found out that I could earn money online,I was skeptical.

"Will this work?"I don't want my money to go o," but the lack I was facing was enough pain already.work from 9ap to 7pm carrying block and concretes weighing 39kg upwards.I started developing muscles even,I became dark thin, and I was always tired.God knew I was only doing that to have cash daily,I lamented about how the morning come fast.
The wars part,when time comes for school I found out that I saved nothing and I beging scratch around for founds to resume.It was horrible, terrible mehn.work for 4 weeks with hope to get something resume with but looking at Resumption with dismay.
Don't ask if I have parents. I do.and I also have 4 siblings. I am the first ,I can't leave my responsibility to my parents anymore,they still have 4 to handle.
Maximum of two weeks, I always called Dad in school for one money or the other.#1500,2000,5000 come,and before I get 4 handouts and Detergent hmm.can't tell all,but today the story changed,the table turned,I send money to parents,I am more confidence about my future,I pay my school fees,I pay for feeding.

Don't think I have two heads,I don't.you can do it too.

You can literally take your life from 4figure to 6-7figures not in a day or week oh,but that's what we call growth.

The poor can't help the poor.So,get rich and I'm here to help you achieve this dream, information is power, I will take you in every step provided you want me to.i will be available to answer questions.
Click on this link and join me on WhatsApp https:///ftesu6
Re: Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 6:01am On Apr 18, 2023
Oloriburuku alainikanse omo tii ku loojo suuna, better find something worthwhile to do with your life. Omo irankiran, alayebaje
NaijaGoBetter2:

Ori baba nla ku ati awon irandiran e dark

Omo ale atokowa bale je, omo ale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Son Laments As His Father Is Gruesomely Assassinated In Ogun State. Photos / South Georgia Mom Charged For Murder As Her Baby Falls, Dies While Fighting / 11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.