Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,179 members, 7,957,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. (2701 Views)

Photos; 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found / 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle / 4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. by nelyz(f): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2007
wonders they say never cease to end. jst lask week friday in my quiet and serene neighbourhood, we heard a loud cry of one woman in our vincinity, shouting and crying for help. on reaching there, we saw her little 4 year old girl lying almost dead and there was blood all over her, we sought to know wat happend to the little girl (b/4 then we thought she had domestic accident) but lo and behold she was raped by a 65 year old grandpa, whom de girl always ran to for biscuits and other stuffs kids like. her parent never had a second thought abt the man being fond of the girl. not knowing he has ulterior motive. right now de man is cooling off his feet in station n de little baby admitted to hospital, docs said she was penetrated. my question is why would such an old man defile that innocent girl? could it be dat he can't control his manhood or wat? am really dazed!
Re: Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. by ClimieNH89: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2007
Emi Emi!

Wonders shall never end!

I hope that man remains in jail for the rest of his life. How could he do such a thing to a little girl?

Just some information:
Is the man married?
Does he have children?
Re: Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2007
Jail? I'd say it'd be better if he was executed, in the slowest way possible. angry
Re: Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. by nelyz(f): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2007
@ climie,
yea de man is a widower, he's children are all married with kids. in fact he is living with one of his son. they were ashamed of their dad's escapade.
Re: Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. by ClimieNH89: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2007
Make ths son pursue the papa comot, before one of his daughters loses her hymen.
Re: Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. by ssRhino: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2007
Such human in jail is a waste of space for the real offenders, the man should be hand over to the sharia court and let them cut off his dhick and feed it to the dogs, not worthy to live.
Re: Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. by ssRhino: 12:19am On Sep 05, 2007
such man in jail is a waste of space, hand him over to sharia law, let them cut of his dhick and feed it to the dogs.
Re: Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. by ehie007(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2007
People where are your forgiving hearts. Jesus Christ forgave us for worse sins.
The old man has paid for his crime by bin in jail, but we should not condem him, rather we should forgive him. and pray the girl recovers from the sorrowful act physically, mentally and emotionally.
Re: Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. by ssRhino: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2007
ehie, i feel you, but sometimes, as human, we wanna put all things aside and deal with the situation.
Re: Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. by ClimieNH89: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2007
@ ehie

Pure nonsense.

Only people who don't know what being raped means come out to say craps like this.

That goat should be put to death.

He is already a useless old man, so his death won't be a loss to the world!
Re: Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. by MP007(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2007
guess he was pussy starved
Re: Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl. by yewaman1(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2007
the punk should be locked up for the rest of his life,
such crimes are treated with light gloves in this part of
the world, I only pity the Innocent girl and her parents,
scared for life. angry

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigerian Men Be Neutered To Save Nigeria / An Ibo Lady Engaged To A Yourba Guy,wot Shld I Do To Blend Into His Family / 23 Year-old Man Weds White Granny In Lagos | See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.