Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,538 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu (30881 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers / Cobhams Reacts To Onnoghen's Suspension, Says Nigerians Have Turned A Blind Eye / Mr Eazi: I Was Offered An N80m Deal In UK, But I Turned It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by faithfull18(f): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
This man should rest, if he feels otherwise, there's option for gender change.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Tum1990: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
nairalanda1:
Marriage is not dead, and let's stop these kind of articles on Nairaland.

The truth of the matter is that when it comes to marriage, Nairaland has turned it into war between men and women. Indeed it has become so disgusting that I wonder if I am in another world.

When I look at the life of myself and my friends, I wonder if we live in a different world from the world of most Nairalanders, a world where men are stingy and women think only about money. Where men have sidechicks, and women have babies for other men and pass it off on their boyfriends.

The OAP is (I apologise to the mods beforehand) talking a load of rubbish. You need money in a marriage. You need to pay school fees, need to pay for food, need to pay for car maintenance, and new car, house rent or mortgage fees, clothes for the children, furniture, repairs, even bedsheet. So, why won't women and men be looking for money. Is looking for money a sign that one is greedy or a sign that one needs to pay school fees before 3 pm tomorrow or else little Elsa would be kicked out of school for fees?

Are not men's relations too looking for money as well, and putting pressure on family.

Women are suffering too much on this site, and so also are men. And on this thread, women too are suffering. Yes, GOD knows there are materailistic women. God knows that. But when a woman needs money, is it for materialism all the time? Yet these online heroes think that when a woman asks for money, it is because she is being greedy.

Honestly, I am a very conservative person. I believe a man is the head of the house, and all that, but this nonsense that is being propagated on this site everyday just because of the bad habits of a few women needs to effing stop. And let's be frank, for every materialistic woman, there are 9 women who put their families and others first...yet on Nairaland, every woman is evil and conniving apparently.

All for clicks.

Abeg, call me SIMP, I no send you. You cannot be here abusing women and tomorrow, begging woman to marry you. Or abusing women, and forgetting your mother too , sisters too are women.

If you think women are after you for money, just go and marry yourself, or another man. Stop disturbing us here. After all it is acceptable these days.

Seun, enough is enough.

Make people laugh at me, this man does not care.

In the eyes of two witnesses the truth is established. Majority of the women in Nigeria are what the men are saying about them. They should change for better please. Yes, I agree that there are still good women out there but they are very few. Why is it that the rate of divorce is in the increase these day? one of the reasons is that women can no longer manage their homes with few exceptions.
it's only God that can save our generation .

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by nairalanda1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
sparko1:

Let me guess you are eyeing one chick on Nairaland, you want to project a nice, understanding guy!

The truth won't change, women have always been honest about it, they go after the money, a woman can marry an idiot, uneducated cripple but very rich, call her gold digger all you want she will smile and continue, so don't try to preach a different message.

We have endless examples, look at Ancestor Ned, he is married to 3 beautiful women living together like sisters cheesy cheesy cheesy, giving him children like chickens, just post your wife or girlfriend, let do small comparison, I am 100% sure all of his wives can beat yours hands down, even the mature once.

Or is it Oshomoleh or even Tinubu, I am 100% sure if those guys have no money they can't even tell those ladies hi and get a response.

It's what it's, money has been the motivator for ages for ladies, the new trend is, small yahoo boy sleeping with mature ladies, not just that, mature ladies fighting over them cheesy cheesy cheesy I saw one in Edo state, the guy can't be older than 17, sleeping and impregnating 27, 30, 35 year old ladies, they even fought each other once for the right to be his girlfriend cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not eyeing any Nairalander, na you wey have overactive imagination

If you no like women, marry man. Abi all women na golddiggers?
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by kingthreat(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
FactBoyz:
I detest this Nedu guy. All women basically think the same but not all act the same. There are millions of women who don't see marriage as poverty alleviation scheme. It's just that when people encounter the bad ones, they generalize it.

Stupid comment by the OAP

He has been through the worst so don't blame him. You don't know what it is fathering a child that is not yours.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by nairalanda1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Tum1990:

In the eyes of two witnesses the truth is established. Majority of the women in Nigeria are what the men are saying about them. They should change for better please. Yes, I agree that there are still good women out there but they are very few. Why is it that the rate of divorce is in the increase these day? one of the reasons is that women can no longer manage their homes with few exceptions.
it's only God that can save our generation .

How do you know majority of women are bad?

Better stop hating women. Seriously.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by sparko1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
isabi2lof:
If you marry the will of God without pretence , you'll surely enjoy your marriage.

You guys need to stop this talk, let me guess, you are a deeper life member, the will of God is that person not going to be human, is God going to send an angel?

I have seen pastors marry from church and that woman becomes their downfall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by damkin24(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
Lies from the deep pit of Hell.
God's institution of Marriage is very much alive.
What is dead is humans who have decided to turn their backs to God's will, God's ways, laws and commandments.
When you turn your back on God you open yourself to all sorts of things
Did Hakimi turned his back on God for getting married?
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Akpason2: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
My brother and sister una good day life is not going well for me IAM begging you people in the name of God today is Sunday and I have not eaten anything since morning because of God anything at all it will go a long way may God bless the helper your pocket will never dry will never run down in Jesus name my account number is 2147481140
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by sparko1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

I'm not eyeing any Nairalander, na you wey have overactive imagination

If you no like women, marry man. Abi all women na golddiggers?

You can like woman but don't pretend you don't know what they are after, money.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Confirm4real(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
I will name my son Hakimi from my baby mama grin

List of most rich women in Forbes got their riches through divorce.

Only what they can offer is pussy...

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by bukatyne(f): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
abobote:
That's what it is

The other day, my wife told me that if she has money, she won't worry about husband

Did you ask her why?

What I hear her say is that the only value you bring to the marriage is money.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by jubrilsmoke(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
it’s really a shame that girls/women of our generation depends sorely on a man. there’s nothing i mean absolutely nothing stopping them from being financially dependable. i woman is suppose to be a helper to her man.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by tfelicityk(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Smiling 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by rabazamba: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Benjamin4388:
Brother who wouldnt be...but believe me my view on what he said bout marriage is totally nonsense...and we should all stop generalizn personal experiencing which boils down to our self esteem n humility
Well Said bro
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by bukatyne(f): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
This one that NL guys are bashing Nedu so shocked grin shocked grin

Like others have said, marriage is not dead; the outcome depends on the people in it.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by nairalanda1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
sparko1:

You can like woman but don't pretend you don't know what they are after, money.

If you think so, marry a man. Men aren't after money.

You should stop acting like you are still in primary school when all girls were bad.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by BeanmanX(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Marriage isn't totally dead

Just avoid some female pest and liabilities, majority of Nigerian girls are liabilities just be careful of them.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

Is Hakimi's wife broke or jobless? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/7654235/hakimi-fake-story-exposed-lol firstly the Hakimi story is fake, their divorce case has not started. He is facing his rape case for now. He cheated on his wife/raped another woman. She should not divorce Or wetin una dey reason self

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by written007: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
FactBoyz:
I detest this Nedu guy. All women basically think the same but not all act the same. There are millions of women who don't see marriage as poverty alleviation scheme. It's just that when people encounter the bad ones, they generalize it.

Stupid comment by the OAP

Put it in contest. Lemme me help...... Out of a billion
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Oluwomonext212(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Not all when it comes to marriage, can’t defend the side kicks and boyfriend/girlfriend relationship though. But some marriages are way too healthy.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Karlifate: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
isabi2lof:
If you marry the will of God without pretence , you'll surely enjoy your marriage.

And what if this "will of god" is not ready to marry you

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by GoodbutBadguy: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/7654235/hakimi-fake-story-exposed-lol firstly the Hakimi story is fake, their divorce case has not started. He is facing his rape case for now. He cheated on his wife/raped another woman. She should not divorce Or wetin una dey reason self
I am not condemning the divorce, I am only condemning the gold digging act of ta more than 50% of his wealth. It's obvious that he was set up by the gold digger undecided
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by AfonjaPriest: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
If there's one thing I like about Nedu, it is that he's been truthful to the best of his ability.
And that's because he had a bad marriage and he learnt from it the hardest way.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by Beolly(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Investorozay:
Majority of modern marriages are based on money and what the man can offer.

Lots of ladies don't lack suitors. They just lack the rich suitor they dream of with range rovers and Benz

Any man who argued with nedu just wants to live in denial.
God will bless you.
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:

I am not condemning the divorce, I am only condemning the gold digging act of ta more than 50% of his wealth. It's obvious that he was set up by the gold digger undecided
its a fake story. But the laws in those countries make the poorer spouse entitled to half of the assets acquired in the marriage. Na why many no dey marry abroad again
Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by vannessa7(f): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
PulaPower:
This generation is filled with new school characters... The kind of characters that doesn't work in marriage..

Plus the weak men of these generations are really helping these women..

You'll feel disgusted if you see the way some men to worship women all cuz of puccy. Here on naira land, a married guy once said he do buy things for wife if he wants to enjoy sex with her. I shake head..

FYI and for other nairaland men, that is exactly the plan of God for marriage, if you find a woman who doesn't want your money you should be running away, let me explain, every woman is wired to expect money from men, some are impatient and prostitute themselves to get money while some wait till marriage but they still expect the man to pay the bills. God in his infinite wisdom made women like that for several reasons, to motivate the man to work hard in order to win his love, his woman, to be able to take care of the children of that marriage who cannot fend for themselves, no woman will intentionally marry a man that will not be able to take care of their children because it is not a days job, every woman that marry a struggling guy do so with the expectation that he will still make it and when he does he will take care of his family, if women don't like money or we prefer our owm money then we won't want men or marriage because we are not wired to need s.x like men and the servitude under a man in marriage is something we can do without, the men will also not want to work hard and imagine the kind of society we will have, children will suffer and population will dwindle because women will focus on work not childbearing. Any man whose wife does not expect money from him will likely remain poor. God made men to love s.x while women love money from her man especially, it makes things balanced, all this men hailing Hakimi would not be happy to have a father who didn't provide their needs while growing or who didn't take care of their mother, it takes money to provide a good life that will produce emotionally healthy children and good society and someone that has nothing to hinder him from working i.e men, has been saddled with the responsibility of providing this good life and the woman with the responsibility of motivating him to do so, even a very old woman will bust into smiles if you give her gift or money, it is what it is

Did I mention that God has attached a blessing to the woman and her children such that any man that provides for his wife and children will continue to rise and the reverse is also the case, research has discovered that most millionaires became so after marriage, go figure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by whichway007: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

The truth of the matter is that when it comes to marriage, Nairaland has turned it into war between men and women. Indeed it has become so disgusting that I wonder if I am in another world. mumu,you never see anything

When I look at the life of myself and my friends, I wonder if we live in a different world from the world of most Nairalanders, a world where men are stingy and women think only about money. Where men have sidechicks, and women have babies for other men and pass it off on their boyfriends.

The OAP is (I apologise to the mods beforehand) talking a load of rubbish. You need money in a marriage. You need to pay school fees, need to pay for food, need to pay for car maintenance, and new car, house rent or mortgage fees, clothes for the children, furniture, repairs, even bedsheet. So, why won't women and men be looking for money. Is looking for money a sign that one is greedy or a sign that one needs to pay school fees before 3 pm tomorrow or else little Elsa would be kicked out of school for fees?

Are not men's relations too looking for money as well, and putting pressure on family.

Women are suffering too much on this site, and so also are men. And on this thread, women too are suffering. Yes, GOD knows there are materailistic women. God knows that. But when a woman needs money, is it for materialism all the time? Yet these online heroes think that when a woman asks for money, it is because she is being greedy.

Honestly, I am a very conservative person. I believe a man is the head of the house, and all that, but this nonsense that is being propagated on this site everyday just because of the bad habits of a few women needs to effing stop. And let's be frank, for every materialistic woman, there are 9 women who put their families and others first...yet on Nairaland, every woman is evil and conniving apparently.

All for clicks.

Abeg, call me SIMP, I no send you. You cannot be here abusing women and tomorrow, begging woman to marry you. Or abusing women, and forgetting your mother too , sisters too are women.

If you think women are after you for money, just go and marry yourself, or another man. Stop disturbing us here. After all it is acceptable these days.

Seun, enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by whichway007: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

The truth of the matter is that when it comes to marriage, Nairaland has turned it into war between men and women. Indeed it has become so disgusting that I wonder if I am in another world. mumu,you never see anything

All for clicks.

Seun, enough is enough.

i pity for you

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu by nairalanda1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
whichway007:
i pity for you
K.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iyanya Signed To Temple Music; Confirms Leaving Don Jazzy's Mavin Records / Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly / Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.