Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? (1172 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Ipob Came 2nd In Moscow Intercontinental Football Competition / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Ijebulogic(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2023
Why are Nigerians developing High BP debating over the presidential candidate who came 1st Vs the one who came 3rd? Millions of Nigerians also voted for a man who was runner up in 2nd place. As far as i know, there is no uproar about mass rigging and violence by PDP... so why is the debate about 1st vs 3rd? Enlighten me.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Jostoman: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2023
W
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by DatNiggaDaz: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2023
The case is already in court. What do you want to hear.
If you are interested support open live viewing during the Tribunal to know if there is uproar of massive rigging and violence by pdp grin

The noise of the "1 and 3 " were instigated by the supporters of the drug Baron because PO actually went to that court they told him to. They never expected an "infidel" and Igbo to seek for justice. How dare him. When he did all hell was let loose.

Since PO is a Christian and Igbo, it is better not to attack and make noise against a superior muslim who is a Fulani Muslim representing the caliphate

What do you expect from a Muslim Muslim ticket

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by QuotaSystem: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2023
Ijebulogic:
Why are Nigerians developing High BP debating over the presidential candidate who came 1st Vs the one who came 3rd? Millions of Nigerians also voted for a man who was runner up in 2nd place. As far as i know, there is no uproar about mass rigging and violence by PDP... so why is the debate about 1st vs 3rd? Enlighten me.

It’s the fruit of undiluted delusion my brother.

The runner up (Atiku) knows he couldn’t have logically won the election with a fractured opposition; knowing he had lost his southern base in the SS/SE and understanding he had no option than to share the North with Tinubu. His millions of voters understand this simple logic.

It’s the noisy minority aka headless mob that have no understanding of national politics, were misled by incompetent online polls, and are desperate in the face of a fast approaching political wilderness, that are making all the fruitless noise for the aforementioned reasons.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Nebes: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2023
QuotaSystem:

The runner up (Atiku) knows he couldn’t have logically won the election with a fractured opposition; knowing he had lost his southern base in the SS/SE and understanding he had no option than to share the North with Tinubu. His millions of voters understand this simple logic.

It’s the noisy minority aka headless mob that have no understanding of national politics, were misled by incompetent online polls, and are desperate in the face of an approaching political wilderness, that are making all the fruitless noise for the aforementioned reasons.

It takes a lot of intelligence to construct English grammar the way you just did. I salute your command of English.

I am not a politician but how I wish this your brilliance is channelled into a force for good. Is Tinubu in his current state really the best leader for Nigeria at this time? Is Tinubu's election victory supposed to be a thing of joy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by QuotaSystem: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2023
Nebes:

It takes a lot of intelligence to construct English grammar the way you just did. I salute your command of English.

I am not a politician but how I wish this your brilliance is channelled into a force for good. Is Tinubu in his current state really the best leader for Nigeria at this time? Is Tinubu's election victory supposed to be a thing of joy?

I appreciate your compliments but honestly and without sentiments, Bola Tinubu was the superior candidate among the four; by both proven capacity and verifiable track record (although I would have preferred a multi-faith ticket). I respect your right to differ.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by bestpunterever: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2023
Nebes:

it's a thing of joy for majority who voted for him, it's a sorrow for you and your likes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Cooly100: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2023
bestpunterever:
it's a thing of joy for majority who voted for him, it's a sorrow for you and your likes.

I have tried to minimise my comments on political election matters...

It is not about people who voted for him. Check the places he won massively. The APC governors played their trick and you know it.

He didn't win Lagos where some people believed he did well.

He didn't win Osun his state of Origin.

He didn't win FCT the nation's capital.

He didn't sweep Kano and Rivers state.

90% of his aides didn't win their states or polling units.

His party chairman lost his state.

Etc, etc...

So who voted for him?

This is the reason there is no joy anywhere after the result was announced.

I believe you were shocked that he won because there is no reason why the party would win the election with all the negative impacts it created in the past 8 tears. It's like re-enforcing failure.

But it is what it is.

Only God can help Nigeria now, as the people, the masses are helpless.

The politicians, the elites will put their likes in power to sustain the status quo, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Or so it seems.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Nebes: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2023
bestpunterever:

I have no sorrows regardless of who is the president. I just don't understand why some people prefer a sickly and weak man to numerous vibrantly healthy alternatives.
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Fren232: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2023
Ijebulogic:

1. The case is in court. No amount of online noise can influence court decisions.
2. PDP supporters are realistic. They understand that they couldn't have won with a divided house. So they will just wait for court decision and move on from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Basic123: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2023
QuotaSystem:

It’s the noisy minority aka headless mob that have no understanding of national politics, were misled by incompetent online polls, and are desperate in the face of an approaching political wilderness, that are making all the fruitless noise for the aforementioned reasons.
INCOMPETENT ONLINE POLLS AND FAKE PROPHECIES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Fren232: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2023
Cooly100:

It is not about people who voted for him. Check the places he won massively. The APC governors played their trick and you know it.

Etc, etc...

So who voted for him?

I believe you were shocked that he won because there is no reason why the party would win the election with all the negative impacts it created in the past 8 tears. It's like re-enforcing failure.

But it is what it is.

The politicians, the elites will put their likes in power to sustain the status quo, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Or so it seems.

He lost Lagos by just 20,000 votes. He did well in every state either winning or coming second, apart from the Eastern states.
You can become president in a 3 horse race without winning any state as long as you come a close second in all the states.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Basic123: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2023
Nebes:

I have no sorrows regardless of who is the president. I just don't understand why some people prefer a sickly and weak man to numerous vibrantly healthy alternatives.
Because we don't know know if Peter OBI is also carrying one berry aneurysm in his brain that can rupture at any time and tip him into haemorrhagic stroke and sudden death.Since we don't have power of health and death,we stick to their track records of ingenuity and achievements where TINUBU beats him hands down!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by StOla: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2023
Because that candidate is not a social media warrior like the loser that came 3rd.

He has maintained a dignified silence.

Peter Obi is more desperate than Atiku.

His Yes Daddy phone call buttresses what his desperate ticket hunting already indicates about him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Fren232: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2023
Nebes:

That's the thing with democracy, the majority is not always right. You may not agree with the 8m people that voted for him, but they chose him and he won

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by bestpunterever: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Cooly100:

Etc, etc...

So who voted for him?

But it is what it is.

So you actually believed Obi got more votes than Tinubu in Kwara, Ondo, Kogi, and Osun, borno, Sokoto, Benue, Niger, Kano, Ogun, oyo?
dey play, you hear? just dey play.
if you were to be following staking platform just before the election, Tinubu had the lowest odds among the aspirants, which means he was the favourite if you know how to calculate politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by StOla: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fren232:

He lost Lagos by just 20,000 votes. He did well in every state either winning or coming second, apart from the Eastern states.
You can become president in a 3 horse race without winning any state as long as you come a close second in all the states.

Please educate them that it was not a 2 horse race.

Like you said, Tinubu only needed to be a close 2nd in all the states and still defeat all the other candidates who won states.

Not to talk of winning 12 states and being a close 2nd in all the states he lost except the SouthEast SouthSouth and Taraba.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Nebes: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Basic123:

Because we don't know know if Peter OBI is also carrying one berry aneurysm in his brain that can rupture at any time and tip him into haemorrhagic stroke and sudden death.Since we don't have power of health and death,we stick to their track records of ingenuity and achievements where TINUBU beats him hands down!

So you choose a previously successful man with pronounced possible dementia or one form of neurodegenerative disorder for fear of a possible berry aneurysm in a man with no symptoms.

Dr. please where did you train?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Ijebulogic(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fren232:

1. The case is in court. No amount of online noise can influence court decisions.
2. PDP supporters are realistic. They understand that they couldn't have won with a divided house. So they will just wait for court decision and move on from there

Ahhhh i see. So the 15m Nigerians that trooped out to vote for the candidates that came 1st and 2nd should and MUST accept that the candidate that came 3rd is the true winner. It makes sense sha. Over to the Court to decide. Until then!
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Silvoclairea: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nebes:

So you choose a previously successful man with pronounced possible dementia or one form of neurodegenerative disorder for fear of a possible berry aneurysm in a man with no symptoms.

Stop arguing with the fool bro.
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Basic123: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nebes:

Na your papa trained me.

So you have their medical records?
Seems you are baba alawo.

We have the record of their anticidence not the medical record.Its purely evidence-based
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ijebulogic:
This tells you a lot about the mindset of the people who voted for the 3rd class individual

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by PandoraObi: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
The same reason why people are taking about Kanu and biafra, the same set of people are doing the talking
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nebes:

Tinubu is definitely better than Obi as evidenced by their track records as governor of their respective states. Obi was a catastrophic failure. You can’t compare the intellectual capacity of a 1st product with that of a 3rd class material. Atiku, in my opinion comes second in terms of capacity. But in Obi aside his bigotry he is would be a massive failure
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by dododawa1: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
2nd is slient ACCEPTED result WHILE 3rd are NOISE MAKERS
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by kingthreat(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ijebulogic:

Followers of the 3rd believe he will magically become first grin
Most delusionary people ever.
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Candidate Who Came 2nd? by Scream(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Because he came 2nd! The declared 1st is 3rd actually..

(1) (Reply)

List Of Government Officials Sacked By Tinubu In His 100 Days Of Ruling / Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. / Borishade Is Indispensible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.