Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll (36817 Views)

Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic / Adamawa: The Declaration Of Binani As Winner By The REC Is Void - INEC / Confusion Trails Whereabouts Of Sacked DSS Boss, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
diplomat058:

Are you complaining or crying? cool

You will always be asking
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by 2016v2017: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
slivertongue:
APC will celebrate any fraud and call it democracy
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Decent09(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
MikkySexy23:
This is very controversial oo.. how will she cover up to 30,000 votes? Does that mean the incumbent will score 0 votes outright? This is scandalous

Initially, PDP Have Done All Form of Manipulations To Get The Previous Results, Now APC Been The Same Category of People, Outsmarted Them and Even Make Acceptance Speech.
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Kubin: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nigeria must be destroy beyond repair,steal it, snatch it,and run with it.let them go to court.violent is the only way.courtesy APC.

Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Decent09(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jostoman:
Is this the reason why our president ran away to saudi Arabia.

I am really ashamed to be a Nigeria.

Run oo, But Before You Run Abeg, I Need Your House and Other Belongings.

Me I'm Proud To Be a Nigerian.

🤸🤸🤸
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Decent09(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Once Tinubu is sworn in, No more election in Nigeria. People will learn the hard way. Tinubu doesn't tolerate election. Someone should quote this, any election under Tinubu, APC will win by over 80%

But at least he will not be Worse than Obasanjo.
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by mechanics(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fake news.
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by sterlingD(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Abracadabra the more you seethe less you understand that is what we are seeing now.
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by saucygal193: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
This is not impressive. Why creating confusion?
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Decent09(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
fergie001:
Results from the 10 LGAs as announced by the Returning Officer.

Total:

APC: 3,128
PDP: 4,292

Wait For Inec Results Abeg
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by MikkySexy23(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
Decent09:

Initially, PDP Have Done All Form of Manipulations To Get The Previous Results, Now APC Been The Same Category of People, Outsmarted Them and Even Make Acceptance Speech.

So, this means APC came late to the party. They surely can't overturn that gap
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
Odin13:
Looking at the result.. can any Apc here explain how she win..

And why should inec announce her..

Aisha Buhari has failed.. .. she too wan become godmother…senseless imp.
Nigeria is never a baboon republic

No inec returning officer.. with Pdp leading..

One imo under the pay roll of the sadistic element.. went to announce a result from his arsehole

Crazy fools

The fools wan use media legalize.. foolery

This is just the crassness, incompetency and outright denigration of institutions that Mahmoud Yakubu brought to the 2023 election. How can a REC blatantly disregard counted results to announce figures from his head? Even if the woman win the remaining 10 from the 20 LG is not proper to announce how results tally or how the voters voted. I am even assuming they wants to be stupid about the declaration but look at the circus shows INEC is putting out. INEC chairman needs to be prosecuted for all these tomfoolery and mockery he subjected the country.

Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
APCNig:

You will cry for the next 8 years. We love your tears.

Are you, your family, relatives, friends, etc, immune to cries and sufferings, you s*nseless fellow?
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by kevclin(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Penguin2:
I heard the REC has been arrested.

I was asking in the other thread how Binani covered a 31k lead and overtook Fintiri but of course, some people will never think critically.

They should leave Fintiri’s mandate for him.
32k lead not even 31k. Thanks Sir
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by okomoney: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Did I hear fear Allah, you think corrupt APC and its Inec cohort believe in God

Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Iamgrey5:
What is actually going on in Adamawa?

Seems that there is a war going on there!

I think APC... don smoke a particular loud... that is making them behave very very stupid... I believe God wan turn these animals MAD..

Is there any explanation for this.. INeC Yakubu..

Una be yahoo yahoo.. fraudsters...!!

Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Bgetto: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Binani win this election hands down first lady and Co manipulate the result after review binani is leading with big margins
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by wirinet(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Odin13:

Because that's the mandate stealing strategy of APC.
Just get INEC to announce a fictitious result declaring your candidate the winner, then ask the others to go to court. After you are sworn in, you can then use state resources and power to manipulate the courts.

Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by seeker121(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Is it free or any payment attached?
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
The hand of Aisha Buhari.

Congratulations to her:

PDP:0
APC: 1
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Donake: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Only if Adamawa confusion is the bedrock for a peaceful revolution currently...what level of brigandage is this?
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by rolams(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Binani the fine babe.
First democratically elected female governor in NG,
First female to defeat an in'CUMbent governor in NG.
I'm happy you've made history!

What did you eat this morning?

Why are you guys like this?
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by rolams(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:
The hand of Aisha Buhari.

Congratulations to her:

PDP:0
APC: 1

After the announcement has been annulled?

What did you eat this morning?

Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by rolams(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Decent09:

Wait For Inec Results Abeg

This is the official result announced by the returning officer from the 10 local governments announced so far.
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by KazikageSama: 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
INEC has made the declaration null and noid. If APC supporters don't like it, they can go to court. grin
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by RaptorX: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Once Tinubu is sworn in, No more election in Nigeria. People will learn the hard way. Tinubu doesn't tolerate election. Someone should quote this, any election under Tinubu, APC will win by over 80%
I told people Nigeria is now officially a one party state.
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Princewell2012(m): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Binani the fine babe.
I fact that's prompted me to open this nairaland news in the first place. They should have allowed her even it is one month, at lead she have made a history.

It is like a taboo for Hausa to Aliow women to rule over men. They hate it so much
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by femo007(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Binani the fine babe.
do you have the fear of God at all, God can never make you a leader for this your hypocrite
Re: Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll by Fearyourcreator: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
Odin13:

Aisha Buhari has failed.. .. she too wan become godmother…senseless imp.
Nigeria is never a baboon republic

No inec returning officer.. with Pdp leading..

One imo under the pay roll of the sadistic element.. went to announce a result from his arsehole

Crazy fools

The fools wan use media legalize.. foolery
Wetin concern you and north... Leave other people matter na... Naso una dey drag lagos too... Wetin be una problem

Alaoji: Another Power Plant (1074MW) Getting Ready To Be Launched In Abia State / Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army