Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) (1648 Views)

iREV Worked Excepting Results Upload Of The Presidential Election - INEC (Video) / Adamawa: The Declaration Of Binani As Winner By The REC Is Void - INEC / 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Yourprick: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2023
The Adamawa INEC REC, Barrister Hudu Yunusa instead of Returning Officer just walked into the hall with the CP and announced Binani winner

Just like that, no collation done, NOTHING!!! 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UvwNFlQg3w
Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by TemplarLandry: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2023
Binani the fine babe.
First democratically elected female governor in NG,
First female to defeat an in'CUMbent governor in NG.
I'm happy you've made history!

1 Like

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by StOla: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2023
History made
Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Chuksaluta(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2023
Go to court

2 Likes

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by GreyLaw(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2023
So finally the Adamawa governor lost
Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Abdullah36(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2023
No figures no nothing, what can not happened in Nigeria doesn't exist

5 Likes

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Finquas: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Hahaha.. I see inec as the catalyst that will end this contraption if care is not taken

3 Likes

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Ofunaofu: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2023
What is the total votes secured by the various candidates

No figures

Wahala

Nigerian is not practising Democracy

We need to define the type of governance we practice in this country

2 Likes

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Ance4Liverpool: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Power of woman
Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Mbamto: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Only the Returning office r cn announce results and it stands, that shameless REC is too desperate, but time is up for him to rig further

4 Likes

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by slivertongue: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2023
Most APC members and supporters ain't democrats, but anarchists

4 Likes

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Jostoman: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2023
So this is the reason why our president ran away to Saudi arabia grin. Nigeria with Comedy everyday

So because binani was given a contract to print sensitive materia for election so she must win by fire by force.

Am really ashamed to be a Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Officialgarri: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2023
But this is crazy even if it's my party winning. Infact , with this attitude, I don't wish APC wins Adamawa.

This is pure stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2023
Yourprick:
The Adamawa INEC REC, Barrister Hudu Yunusa instead of Returning Officer just walked into the hall with the CP and announced Binani winner

Atimes I feel bad being a Nigerian...what a frustrating identity

2 Likes

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by suckmedownthere(f): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2023
I say na craze world we dey oh...craze world
In fela's voice

1 Like

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by melonsgroup: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2023
Who discovered Africa?

3 Likes

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by nnewsnjobs: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
The method is, do everything possible to announce her the winner, let the other party go to court, either they loose in the court or even if they win, the governor for don chop for sometimes.

Very devilish people.

1 Like

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by yarimo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Binani the fine babe.
shey my mother inlaw you are calling fine babe without respect abi
Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Simpleshafee(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
Is this a comedy show?🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Isobug: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Binani the fine babe.
This one is just walking from thread to thread to validate the illegality by the REC in Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Timatayo1: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ogun kill this man ogun kill all nigeria leaders from top to bottom

1 Like

Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by stevnwigw1: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Everybody don kolo mental for Nigeria
Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by codedguy1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
With the tacit support of police.
Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by suxkill: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Who discovered Nigeria cool cool
Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by DesChyko: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Who wrote the Nigerian constitution?
Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by Midastouch03(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Yourprick:

. There is a popular saying that says "nothing is new under the heavens," but sincerely speaking not in this part of the world, in this unusual country of ours, things are new here everyday/week. When you think you have seen it all....before you know it, you are faced with another strange thing again! How do we explain this to the younger generation that the party with the lower figures won in an election? I think this madness must stop!!! Nigeria is not and can never be a banana republic!!! For crying out loud we still have sane people in this Nation!
Re: Moment Binani Was Declared Winner by inec (video) by bdon123(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Is it magic,no numbers frm collation?he must be a mad man.APC stands for Association of Perpetual Criminals

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Working For Aisha Binani - Wike's Aide / Alleged Insult On Igbos: Apologise Within 7 Days Or Face Our Gods – Group Warns / Military Revenge In Benue And Niger Delta Area, Help Us Write To Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.