Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria (39787 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess "Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria by dopedan(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Bros I sabi as e dey go.... That same yankee and europe some years back ... My friends and I were discussing travelling issue ... Matter of 20m came up I said I would rather pour that money into my business here... Most of my friends then there that day said na Japa ooo... As per say me I be hustler right from time... Them dem like salary work ... Bros most of them don Japa now ... Bros common $50 dem no dey get ... You go dey here I get bills... I dey always laugh them.... You want good life you pay ni... Nothing is free for oyinbo land .... You are paying well for it... Bros money dey this country ooo .... Cuz I dey do business wella... If person ready make it happen ... Like result oriented stuffs... No be to dey find Sara money... Put body and sense ... Bros money dey ... Just take your time... The population sef is enough aswear... Render service or sell physical product ... Bros you go sell shit... Ordinary kulikuli ... Person made billion last year alone... And you spend less here ... I have guy grinding hard on fx sef... Collecting dollars spending in naira... Sweetest if you sabi your way...
Nobody even fit impress me... Nobody I say...
Insightful, please can you tell me some business i can run to make money in port harcourt precisely. Im in my early twenties looking to start a business thanks
Re: I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 10:54am On May 04, 2023
dopedan:

Insightful, please can you tell me some business i can run to make money in port harcourt precisely. Im in my early twenties looking to start a business thanks
Dem no dey run inside business ooo... It takes time... An impatient person will start losing without mind set of doing business cus there somethings that can't be explained until you get doing it... You can sell virtually anything just check your surroundings... Check what or product they need ... Sell and service them ... Bros am am in my late 30's ... Truth is no need to set unrealistic goals... Take your time and dont give up cus busniess will frustrate you thats why many run to salary work cus you are to determine everything yourself by your output... I remember my laptop business few years ago ... I met someone who does the same with lot of years of experience... He told me the way am doing it I lose a lot of money... Bros na me know how much i have lost and even still lose sometimes sef even after garnering alot of experience... But my positive in terms of profit is far more than I lose... So it takes time even after you discover what to sell...

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria by dopedan(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Dem no dey run inside business ooo... It takes time... An impatient person will start losing without mind set of doing business cus there somethings that can't be explained until you get doing it... You can sell virtually anything just check your surroundings... Check what or product they need ... Sell and service them ... Bros am am in my late 30's ... Truth is no need to set unrealistic goals... Take your time and dont give up cus busniess will frustrate you thats why many run to salary work cus you are to determine everything yourself by your output... I remember my laptop business few years ago ... I met someone who does the same with lot of years of experience... He told me the way am doing it I lose a lot of money... Bros na me know how much i have lost and even still lose sometimes sef even after garnering alot of experience... But my positive in terms of profit is far more than I lose... So it takes time even after you discover what to sell...
Thank you , i was actually thinking of selling phones and laptop but I don’t know the starting point now
Re: I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 1:08pm On May 04, 2023
dopedan:

Thank you , i was actually thinking of selling phones and laptop but I don’t know the starting point now
I buy directly from importers here in Lagos though... I don't really sell phones...
Re: I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria by Elims91(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2023
Just have money you can leave anywhere and live a fullfilled life
Re: I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria by Avalon591: 10:41am On Feb 23
Dude, say what you know.

You can't tell me that you will wait for a knife to harm you just because you like that said knife. If i have a choice i would dodge the blow.

Likewise, i like Nigeria, but i don't like what goes on in Nigeria.
If a location does not favor you, you can try other locations. That is if you have the means to do that.
I will not waste my time and resources investing in a country that is not allowed to be stable. I will only do that if i have the power to protect my investment, and to gain that power i will choose a more profitable route like traveling out of Nigeria.

I know things ain't easy in reality, but i will gain status, wealth and knowledge from well developed countries first, then we can change Nigeria together.

Note: I am not saying you can't gain all these things in Nigeria.

In this World no matter how you try to deny it, it's clear that people seek benefits, including myself.

END OF DISCUSSION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! / Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain / Plane Couldn't Land At Benin Airport Due To Power Outage, Passengers Flown Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.