Stats: 3,163,257 members, 7,853,281 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola (13831 Views)

Special Report: Corruption, Injustice, Unfairness Fester Enrage Amongst Staffers / Lawan: How Gaps In Constitution Fester Insecurity / Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by SWATMan: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2023
Rayban25:
tongue our elderly politicians keep getting foolish with age instead of wiser..what money cant do dosent exist

They are not foolish they are conscious of all the lies they are saying, that's why they are the real enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by SWATMan: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2023
OkayDaddy:

So you mean that other Nigerians are foolish and are comfortable with the process that threw up your BAT because you have labeled all the people you mentioned as Igbos? You are a bigot examplified.
Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by badoh(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
Says an incompetent fool who told us that constant electricity supply isn't rocket science during Goodluck Jonathan's administration.
Everyone is incompetent according to you. Do you provide all your family needs all the time when requested, if not, ain't you a fool and incompetent as well?

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by simplesearch: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2023
What about electoral killings, disenfranchisement and snatching of ballot boxes?
Justice is the easiest and fastest route to peace!
Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by bdon123(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2023
Talking nonsense.U cant attack maim people n xpect no future beef after election.Some particularly people yansh has opened properly for all to fully know who they are.
Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by Johnrake69: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2023
greenermodels:
His federal low cost housing scheme that produced over priced houses that no sane person would buy at the stated prices after wasting billions of naira is a textbook case study of federal level corruption,embezzlement and mismanagement under Buhari APC government. Thieving liars.

One of the low cost housing scheme in Delta state just along Asaba expressway has been taken over by weed. Nobody is buying it. I haven’t seen such a bad job is in while. You will be lucky not to have the roof come down on the inhabitants. No quality control. Money wasted.

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by BreconHills(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2023
Ghezo:

Fashola is a fool

Did he avoid it? He said that the Nigeria Constitutition permits it.

I know for sure that Bukola Saraki senate president and presidential candidate for the pdp has dual citizenship.

If Fashola is a fool, then your best bet is to pray to become a fool. I don't know how you people get off by abusing anyone with authority as if that confers it upon you.

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by angelina08(f): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2023
I appreciate Fashola's recent comments on the need for electoral disagreements not to decay beyond the polls and for Nigerians to wear trousers of maturity after the elections.

As a diverse and interconnected society, I agree that we must rise above political and ethnic divides and work together to better our country.

It is encouraging to hear that the All Progressives Congress worked with young people in its strategy team and that older persons were mainly at the forefront.

This shows they recognize the importance of youth involvement in politics and the need for intergenerational collaboration to move the country forward.

I also appreciate his acknowledgment that sometimes we can be extreme in our rhetoric during election season and must work towards greater maturity and understanding.

I hope our leaders will continue prioritizing unity and cooperation, even in the face of political differences.

I believe that his comments are a step in the right direction toward building a stronger and more united Nigeria.

I look forward to seeing continued efforts toward bridging divides and fostering greater understanding and cooperation between all Nigerians.

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by SavageResponse(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2023
thisisit:
DEAR FASH,

KINDLY CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING:

1. DO WE HAVE LIGHT AFTER 6 MONTHS AS YOU PROMISED?

2. IS YOUR PRINCIPAL.. MR. TINUBU A CITIZEN OF GUINEA REPUBLIC?

3. CAN YOU SHOW US THE EXACT ROADS YOU CONSTRUCT WITH $100 BILLION USD SUKUK LOAN YOU BORROWED USING NIGERIANS AS COLLATERAL?
4. AS A SPECIAL DETECTIVE IN THE ENDSARS MASSACRE.. CAN THE THE PICTURES OF THE CAMERA YOU PICKED UP FROM THE SCENE OF CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY?
5. IS YOUR PRINCIPAL, MR. TINUBU A GAZETTED AND CERTIFIED EX-CONVICT?

You're a brainless propagandist!

I'm not even sure the entire loans ofbthe West African subregion is even up to $100 billion yet you're here claiming Nigeria took a loan of $100billion under Sukuk.

Please next time use your common sense when telling lies! angry
Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2023
He wouldn't have said this if his party was not in power.

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by Gbogbowa: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2023
am4truth:

Says someone with zero moral training, a society reject, uncultured and unlettered with no regard for elders all because of politics.
why are you people talk about elders, when steal has elderly person your respect is gone, agba ki wa loja ki ori omo tuntu owo but this so called elders destroy this country and still bent on destroying it by fanning the ember of disunity and ethnicity, where was Fash when they are beaten the igbos in Lagos? He kept quiet but now he has found his voice. A won agbaya
Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by Gajagojo: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2023
Bitter truth
Ask yourself
If you are one of those calling him a fool

What is your fathers achievement.?

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by Chidex50(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2023
Another election year,you continue again. Mad people!

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by Cocolatti(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2023
Because you guys are the beneficiaries of a stolen mandate

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by Lanretoye(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2023
See interview and response,not madness in bias.
Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by esthel(f): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Ment, we shoudnt have done things to cause the disagreement in the first place.
Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by ebenholer2(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2023
THE MAN REMAINS ONE OF THE RESPECTED POLITICIANS I KNOW IN NIGERIA...HE HAS HONESTLY SAID THE TRUTH.

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by gideonvalor98(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2023
It's just so FUNNY how the people that always refer to NIGERIA as a ZOO wanted to RULE it by all means...THAT'S MEANS Y'ALL HAVE SWALLOWED YOUR WORDS...is BIAFRA NOT AN ATTRACTION ANYMORE? SIMEON EKPA has written to the UN, why don't you leave NAIJA MATTER and join petitions or letters to complete EKPA'S EFFORT IS REALISING BIAFRA...
YOU'RE JUST LIKE A CONFUSED TEENAGER TRYING GETTING HOLD OF LIFE.
YOU'RE NOT RECOGNISED IN NIGERIA ANYMORE..GO BUILD YOUR OWN COUNTRY!

let's I forget...

ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU will be the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA for the next FOUR YEARS.

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by vannessa7(f): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2023
The igbos sha want Peter Obi to be declared the winner of the presidential election before peace can reign, they should just hand everything over to him so that igbos will not die abi, see insults and curses, even a child with little analysis knows that Peter Obi could never have won the election. They are shouting rigging and ballot box snatching, they should tell Peter Obi to swear with his life and his children life that he did not rig and all those bloc votes he got from the south east are all free and fair, no ballot box snatching and no killings, we even have evidence of their rigging Lagos, any igbo person who is sure Peter Obi won the election should swear with their amadioha that LP they did not rig , kettle calling pot black, throwing tantrums like two year olds, they have lost the memory of Biafra w.ar, they have made a permanent enemy of Yorubas this time around, we will never forget your hatred and insults, I'm sure many omoluabis will think twice before marrying them now so as not to give birth to another GRV. I don't know how they expect to bully everyone to do their bidding, we are waiting for your moves, you will see the fury of the omoluabis.

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by ogbe88(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2023
SavageResponse:

You're a brainless propagandist!

I'm not even sure the entire loans ofbthe West African subregion is even up to $100 billion yet you're here claiming Nigeria took a loan of $100billion under Sukuk.

Please next time use your common sense when telling lies! angry
You are the fool, go get some education.
Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by DatNiggaDaz: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2023
Ghezo:

Fashola is a fool
A very big fool

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by DatNiggaDaz: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2023
atobs4real:
They should forgive and forget and move on

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by seguno2: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
Says an incompetent fool who told us that constant electricity supply isn't rocket science during Goodluck Jonathan's administration.

One has to concede that these Tinubu boys are expert politicians who know how to fcvkup the people’s minds for continuing theft of our commonwealth.

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by omooba74(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2023
I love your analysis,they have been blinded by hatred and ethnic jingoism.
vannessa7:
The igbos sha want Peter Obi to be declared the winner of the presidential election before peace can reign, they should just hand everything over to him so that igbos will not die abi, see insults and curses, even a child with little analysis knows that Peter Obi could never have won the election. They are shouting rigging and ballot box snatching, they should tell Peter Obi to swear with his life and his children life that he did not rig and all those bloc votes he got from the south east are all free and fair, no ballot box snatching and no killings, we even have evidence of their rigging Lagos, any igbo person who is sure Peter Obi won the election should swear with their amadioha that LP they did not rig , kettle calling pot black, throwing tantrums like two year olds, they have lost the memory of Biafra w.ar, they have made a permanent enemy of Yorubas this time around, we will never forget your hatred and insults, I'm sure many omoluabis will think twice before marrying them now so as not to give birth to another GRV. I don't know how they expect to bully everyone to do their bidding, we are waiting for your moves, you will see the fury of the omoluabis.

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by omooba74(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2023
Faahola is right but hatred would not let them see the truth and Elections had been done and won, people should calm down and wait for the outcome of Election tribunals..........
Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by Essien45: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2023
I expect you to talk to your fellow APC members.
Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by Jostoman: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2023
theophorus:
Even when it's obvious they are wrong, some people will still argue till forever.

If someone is better than you, accept and go and work on yourself to be better next time.

But then, you can waste your time trying to blame anything in sight but then it means you will be beaten Black and Blue in the next contest.
if you want to show to people that you are better than them do it will integrity and not with Fraud.

Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by naturefellow(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2023
Reinaldo:
What? Elections shape lives. Nigerians should be very concerned about elections during and after the elections have taken place. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise
Enjoyed reading the responses in this thread. Politically conscious. I'm proud of y'all. Wld have given you a follow if this were twitter.

Keep speaking the truth to the minions. Evil must not prevail this time!
Re: Electoral Disagreements Should Not Fester Beyond Polls – Fashola by Owopumpy: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2023
Ghezo:

Fashola is a fool
All your brothers and uncles are more stupid

Ignorant bastard

Mass Burial: Amnesty Interntl Demands Coroner’s Inquest, Identities Of 103 / Nigerian Economy Remains Strong - Okonjo-Iweala (Video & Transcript) / Chris Okey Enemuo Kidnapped In Anambra