Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket (21664 Views)

Pictures From Accord Party's Kogi Central Tour / Peter Obi In Kogi For The Guber Campaign Flag-off Of Okeme Adejoh / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by jozee8: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Shigabs:
Don't mind the Igala people, they won't come out to vote for this labour party candidate just because he is a Christian. Mark my word, either Central or West is producing the next Governor of Kogi state.

Honestly you're not far from the truth.
I am from kogi, and I can tell you for free that those guys down there are playing the kind of nonsense politics the core north are playing. With that division other parts of the State will keep on producing governors till further notice.
APC would have given Onoja the ticket but he won't pull the kind of votes required because he's a Christian, and besides he already sold out the Igalas (all because of the same marginalization)
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Oluwasheyijossy: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Legitiscool:
since the campaign he did for that osun gov guy to the ones he did for plateau, Delta, rivers, Edo, Cross river etc govs aspirant how many did he win

The only one he did in abia, Alex Otto said he was already a name in abia politics without obi which is true

Obi is overly overated, I look at kwanwanso if that man goes anywhere and tell his supporters to vote in a certain way they would

That is influence but obi don't have such, he should not take the temptation of embarrassing himself in kogi cos kogi no send am, they still do apc PDP very much

At the end you are still asking for these same corrupt strongmen in the same apc PDP you castigate

Are you starting to see what structure means in terms of durability of a party to float for years
But Kwankwaso cannot also come to kogi and direct us to vote for his party's candidate, the truth is that people are now wiser and will definitely go for who they know will offer them good governance, forget the selection and imposition the APC led INEC did in the previous elections, it wasn't a reflection of the majority's choice
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by nzeobi(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

This my issue with Obi ....he is not a regular politician which is why I was praying for the LP/NNPP merger to work so kwankwaso can take over the political structure

Obi is just a technocrat that wants to work for the people

He would have insisted emeka inehdioa ran under labour with that take imo , sure Enugu would be won back through court labour should have

IMO
David Lyon should be offered labour tickets assap to win bayelsa
Kogi is in the right track he needs to do more

Labour who be sourcing for a good candidate for Edo right now .... someone popular ,young and vibrant

Obi sha

Any LP candidate can easily win in imo if all the contestants work together and the election is free and fair with good turn out.
Ihedioha is overated and only benefitted from the hatred people had for rochas
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by greatiyk4u(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

This my issue with Obi ....he is not a regular politician which is why I was praying for the LP/NNPP merger to work so kwankwaso can take over the political structure

He would have insisted emeka inehdioa ran under labour with that take imo , sure Enugu would be won back through court labour should have

IMO

Labour who be sourcing for a good candidate for Edo right now .... someone popular ,young and vibrant

Obi sha

Emeka had been seen as mbaise project and cannot sail again, he wont get votes anywhere apart from the Mbaise lGAs as he wasn't fair in appointments during his short stay in Douglas house, coupled with the exit of his henchman Uche Onyeagocha who has been decimated by HOPE.

All attan needs now is just a good Owerri or Mbaiase man as deputy and the two zones of owerri and okigwe will be in the pocket for them.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Legitiscool: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
But Kwankwaso cannot also come to kogi and direct us to vote for his party's candidate, the truth is that people are now wiser and will definitely go for who they know will offer them good governance, forget the selection and imposition the APC led INEC did in the previous elections, it wasn't a reflection of the majority's choice
what am saying is so long as it's kwanwanso supporters he can tell them to vote in a way and they would

It doesn't mean they would win, it doesn't mean he is asking you to vote

But it's only obi that would enter his supposed stronghold tell his obidient to vote A and they would say he is a fool and can't tell them jack

Look at Delta and rivers in SS o

1 Like

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by mrkia(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
I think you people will surprise Nigerians
by electing a being with a name like eeeee 'Kolawole Ajurawalo' or something like that as your candidate....lol

For where? grin
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Monzze: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
Igala vs ebira vs kabba
Remove Kabba and say OKun.. okun is bigger than kabba

1 Like

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Jsucre(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
sonature1:
Peter Obi needs to go and aggressively campaign for this man, if he's serious about building that party. Obviously, he's one of the most influential politicians in Nigeria today and can help make Labour Party a force to reckon with across the country.
are you talking about Anambra

1 Like

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
Blissful45:
I wish him the best of Luck, but it would be difficult for him in Kogi. I had thought that Bello's deputy, ONOJA would be picked by Bello to succeed him.

How does it feel when it's your birthday and u have nothing to celebrate with? Today is my birthday and I appreciate God. I know I am not rich like Davido whose friends contributed money for his birthday, but I know for sure that Nairaland family will bless me so I can cook rice, buy coke, sit down on the floor in my room, open legs waaaa and eat and pray to God. Pls nothing is too small. Help!

you better start giving more thanks and glory to God ,a lot of people got money today but they couldn't celebrate their birthday.i dont have kobo but i glorify God on your behalf
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Solsix(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
sonature1:
Peter Obi needs to go and aggressively campaign for this man, if he's serious about building that party. Obviously, he's one of the most influential politicians in Nigeria today and can help make Labour Party a force to reckon with across the country.
Peter Obi doesn't play dirty like APC. Elections in Nigeria is not only about campaign u need to play dirty to win.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
alsudan:
Most likely the next Governor of Kogi State.

The Igala’s have the numbers to take back Kogi from the grasp of Yahaya Bello and Fat Ass Dino.

In all sincerity this guy is better than Dino melaye and the clown supported by Yahaya Bello but INEC won't allow people to make their choice. I just hope one way or the order peoples choice should be allowed to count.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by BERNIMOORE: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
sexy74:

Did they not have the numbers last time?
Politics in Nigeria is no more like that it is about who is a more dirty player.
Pray the best man wins.
only Ihima LGA was more than total votes from 9 igala LGA....last time. grin grin
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by javaguru: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Am obidient but seriously, this one in looks like a thief grin
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by obontami: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Na dino go win am.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by misano(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
landon:
Technocrat ke? Na full time politician abeg.

U can't change what Obi is with ur mouth. He is not a regular politician. If U think Obi is a normal politician then show me another politician like Obi that pull over 6 million votes in 6 month.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by abstardking: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Let the battle begin 🔥🔥🔥👊
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Blissful45(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

you better start giving more thanks and glory to God ,a lot of people got money today but they couldn't celebrate their birthday.i dont have kobo but i glorify God on your behalf

Oh my God. Thanks a lot my dear. You've made my day already. You're one of the few intelligent and sensible persons on this forum. I'm grateful. Pls let me have ur contact
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
sonature1:

Tufiakwa! You want a Grand Loser to campaign for an aspiring winner? He don lose be dat. Peter Obi to campaign for porsin in Kogi? Peter wey be unmitigated failure, the headmaster of the Wailing Wailers. I hear say INTERPOL and MetLondon dey look for am sef. Porsin wey de hide somewhere na im go come campaign. You sef, e be like say you no like the Packaged Fraud.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Owologbo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

IMO

Obi sha

David Lyon that cannot read?
Is LP now becoming a party for APC/PDP unfits?
LP party should always go for credibility.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Owologbo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Omoawoke:
Wasted ticket

Bros wait ooo, no be the same Obi rule Anambra for 8 years with no achievement? I don’t really get this again oo, no be the same obi whey just comot from pdp. Where did this overnight messiah come from?

Omoh! I fear who no fear una

He challenged you and your types to bring any corrupt charges you have against him during the campaign, you could not bring any.
can your candidate be bold enough to make such statement?

If soludo (or any governor) met his state the way Obi met Anambra state, they won't do anything. They will end up blaming others and giving excuses like buhari did for 8 years.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by CSTRR: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:

I'm sure you mean most influential in the SE or Abia. Pls, stop the comedy.
Most influential my @ss grin grin grin
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is done and finished as a national political figure. He has been relegated to Abia's political Godfather.
Say that without crying.

He is finished as a national politician yet he won more states than tinubu even with a mushroom party, including Lagos and Abuja.

You think the whole of Nigeria is your tiny world of idiots.?

By 2027, peter obi would have no rival when it comes to southern politics.

1 Like

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
sonature1:
even if Obi sleep in kogi til elections is over nothing for LP in kogi
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by CSTRR: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
Owologbo:

He challenged you and your types to bring any corrupt charges you have against him during the campaign, you could not bring any.

If soludo (or any governor) met his state the way Obi met Anambra state, they won't do anything. They will end up blaming others and giving excuses like buhari did for 8 years.
They are pained because obi is loved and has an organic support that their little ethnic politicians cannot buy.

1 Like

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by CSTRR: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
even if Obi sleep in kogi til elections is over nothing for LP in kogi
It's their lose then.

It's not Peter obi that will suffer it when yahaya's stooge or dino melaye plunder their resources like the criminal that they are.

Yahaya's young nephew was said to be found with over 20 billion naira in his bank account.

It's kogi state that need the labour alternative. it's not peter obi that need it.

It's kogi that will suffer the effects of poor schools, poor hospitals, poor roads, e.t.c.

Hopefully, they are rational and not work against their own interests like you.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Omoawoke: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Owologbo:

Abeg leave saint alone.
What was his achievement, the only thing they point to his achievement is that he wasn’t corrupt. That’s only a plus, but that’s not his primary objective.
What was his achievement in terms of infrastructural development, state building, education, health sector, economy growth?

He no collect pension, he drink coke instead of champagne, he enter GIG instead of flight, he carry bag himself. Those are secondary achievements that could only be a plus to his character. What is the koko? What did he achieve?

1 Like

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Realist777: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
alsudan:

The Igala’s have the numbers to take back Kogi from the grasp of Yahaya Bello and Fat Ass Dino.
Plus, Yahaya Bello and his boys allegedly blackmailed Onoja to step down from the primaries so there is high possibility of Onoja working against the party without decamping in favour of his tribe.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by IpobAntidote: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
CSTRR:

Say that without crying.

He is finished as a national politician yet he won more states than tinubu even with a mushroom party, including Lagos and Abuja.

You think the whole of Nigeria is your tiny world of idiots.?

By 2027, peter obi would have no rival when it comes to southern politics.

Pls say no to M kpuru mirri and cannibalism. They are both bad for your mental and physical health.
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by CSTRR: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Pls say no to M kpuru mirri and cannibalism. They are both bad for your mental and physical health.
You are the clown on drugs that believes a politician that won Lagos and Abuja with a cumulative of 13 States to tinubu's 11 states is finished nationally.

You think we are discussing your village politics here?

1 Like

Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Dbestbrest: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
Igala vs ebira vs kabba

Abeg,yan us more. Who be igala, ebira and kabba ?
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by Chucks13: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
alsudan:

Labour next governor of Kogi? Bro you dey dream or what? If he is igala so damn what?
Re: Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket by OfficialAPCNig: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Labour Party is wise to field an Igala man as candidate. Ebira can't hand over to Ebira.

I don't think Igala will vote for Ebira after what Ebira did to Igalas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa / PENGASSAN Begins Nationwide Strike Thursday / APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.