Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Resistance In Libya: Imperialism Will Be Buried In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resistance In Libya: Imperialism Will Be Buried In Africa (890 Views)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / APC Buried In Akwa Ibom After The Supreme Court Verdict (Photos) / HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resistance In Libya: Imperialism Will Be Buried In Africa by akanke79: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2011
Against all odds, Al Fateh resists white and Arab supremacists

The “rebels” attack Sirte on Sept. 19.

The North Atlantic tribes, under the banner of NATO, and their Arab flunkies are lining up for a showdown in Sirte. Muammar Qaddafi and the Al Fateh revolutionary forces remain defiant and have issued statements saying that they will never surrender. Their extraordinary resistance has most certainly earned them a place in the history of modern warfare. Nowhere in modern history have an army of 100,000 and a population of 6.5 million been able to resist such an overwhelming and murderous invasion for so long.
As I write, NATO’s forces have surrounded the small desert town of Bani Walid. Talks between the rebels and residents of the town have broken down and the people of Al-Fateh have decided to stand and fight against all odds.

U.N. Resolution 1973, which authorized a “no fly zone” that was without regard for international law, which is not difficult since there is no international law, immediately turned into a regime change operation. Under the pretext of protecting civilians, NATO has murdered thousands of Libyans and other African civilians and now, as I write, they have surrounded the people of the small desert town of Bani Walid to commit more murder.

This war, under the banner of the U.N., has once and for all exposed this organization’s fraudulent and criminal nature. On the one hand they have declared 2011 as the “International Year of People of African Descent.” It is more aptly designated as the “International Year for the Destruction of Africa.”

The “rebels” encounter fierce resistance in the oasis town of Bani Walid and are forced to retreat. – Photo: Mahmud Turkia, AFP-Getty Images
Re: Resistance In Libya: Imperialism Will Be Buried In Africa by akanke79: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2011
Many in Libya, stunned after the fall of Tripoli and the sheer criminality and barbarism of this invasion, are only now regrouping and switching to guerilla war mode. There is no choice. Even if Qaddafi were to leave Libya or be killed, this battle would continue because it is about much more than one man, Muammar Qaddafi and the Libyan nation.

The ideas of Muammar Qaddafi and the Al Fateh revolution are not restricted to the geographical space known as Libya. The ideology of the Third Universal Theory, as outlined in “The Green Book,” and the vision of a United States of Africa has taken deep root in Africa and throughout the world. In fact, this attack on Libya and Africa has only served to re-energize and galvanize revolutionary Pan-African forces and other revolutionary movements worldwide.
The vision of a United States of Africa has taken deep root in Africa and throughout the world. In fact, this attack on Libya and Africa has only served to re-energize and galvanize revolutionary Pan-African forces and other revolutionary movements worldwide.

The imperialists reckoned that this invasion, which was planned months ahead and launched in February this year, would be over by March – a walk in the park, so to speak. They needed it to be swift for a number of reasons. Africa was on the brink of adopting Qaddafi’s idea of a single currency in the form of an African gold dinar. This would have replaced European currencies as the preferred trading currency for Africa’s resources including its vast oil and gold reserves.
Qaddafi had amassed the necessary funds for the establishment of three African banks … It was this move, more than even Libya’s vast oil wealth that made Qaddafi and the Al Fateh revolution a target for this invasion.

In addition, Qaddafi had amassed the necessary funds for the establishment of three African banks – the African Monetary Fund (AMF) to be situated in Cameroon, the Central African Bank to be situated in Nigeria and the African Investment Bank to be established in Libya. It was this move, more than even Libya’s vast oil wealth that made Qaddafi and the Al Fateh revolution a target for this invasion. Africa was on the brink of a huge and empowering breakthrough, which, as far as the Western capitals were concerned, had to be prevented at any cost.
‘The Babylon system is a vampire, sucking the blood of the sufferer …’ – Bob Marley

On top of all this, the U.S. and Europe are in deep economic crisis. They cannot afford to be engaged in yet another costly and prolonged war. They have frantically introduced bailouts to hold back the inevitable collapse of capitalism over the past years; however, these measures were only a stop gap and they are now running out of time and ideas.

Certainly, a carve-up of Libya’s vast oil wealth as soon as possible is an attractive prospect, and the removal of revolutionary Libya as an obstacle to the West’s re-colonization of the African continent has also become a priority, since the continued plunder of African and “Third World” resources remains a non-negotiable ingredient for global capitalism’s survival.
The removal of revolutionary Libya as an obstacle to the West’s re-colonization of the African continent has also become a priority, since the continued plunder of African and “Third World” resources remains a non-negotiable ingredient for global capitalism’s survival.

The fact is that the contemporary global political economy could not have come into being without the North Atlantic tribes’ plunder of African resources and trade in captured Africans over the past centuries. The unpaid labor of captured Africans laid the foundation for the material basis of capitalist development. I have outlined in previous articles the extent of Africa’s resources and the necessity of unhindered access to them if the Western capitals are to continue on their current path of world domination. Qaddafi was an obstacle to this and therefore has to be crushed at any cost.
‘Imperialism will be buried in Africa’

When the leaders of the North Atlantic tribes, assisted by what Webster Tarpley has referred to as the “rebel rabble” in Benghazi, staged an incident in February 2011 as a pretext for a full scale invasion, they did not envisage that this war would still be raging in September and that seven months on, NATO, the most sophisticated military machine known to humankind, could have been prevented by an army of 100,000 and a population of 6.5 million people from securing full control of Libya. The command structure and organization of the Al Fateh revolutionary forces remains intact and they are not surrendering. Regardless of the outcome of NATO’s invasion, this promises to be a protracted battle. Sooner or later, NATO will be defeated, and as the great Pan-African leader, Sekou Toure predicted, “Imperialism will be buried in Africa.”

Re: Resistance In Libya: Imperialism Will Be Buried In Africa by akanke79: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2011

Thousands of Blacks, whether Libyans or sub-Saharan Africans, have been arrested, accused of fighting for Qaddafi as mercenaries, and lynched by rebels. This Nigerian man was arrested Sept. 17. – Photo: Francois Mori, AP

A rebel fighter opens fire on houses believed to be owned by Qaddafi loyalists in Tripoli on Sept. 20. – Photo: Ismail Zitouni, Reuters

The neo-colonial conquerors – President Nicolas Sarkozy of France, Libyan National Transitional Council head Mustafa Abdel-Jalil and Prime Minister David Cameron of Britain – celebrated their invasion of Africa and their takeover of Libya and its fabulous wealth. – Photo: Philippe Wojaze
for more information:
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=26710
Re: Resistance In Libya: Imperialism Will Be Buried In Africa by akanke79: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2011
Re: Resistance In Libya: Imperialism Will Be Buried In Africa by mcdokwe(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2011
i weep 4 moda Afrika, the rebel leader were notin short of acting out a well planned script to increase western influence in God blessed Ghaddafi's lybia, hope they dont get to have regrets.
Who will save the world from america?
Re: Resistance In Libya: Imperialism Will Be Buried In Africa by TSpayne: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2011
News National News National News
Originally published September 07, 2011
Walter Fauntroy, Feared Dead in Libya,
Returns Home—Guess Who He Saw Doing
the Killing It wasn't the Libyans
by Valencia Mohammed

Former U.S. Congressman Walter Fauntroy,
who recently returned from a
self-sanctioned peace mission to Libya,
said he went into hiding for about a
month in Libya after witnessing
horrifying events in Libya's bloody
civil war -- a war that Fauntroy claims
is backed by European forces.

Fauntroy's sudden disappearance
prompted rumors and news reports that he
had been killed.

In an interview inside his Northwest
D.C. home last week, the noted civil
rights leader, told the Afro that he
watched French and Danish troops storm
small villages late at night beheading,
maiming and killing rebels and loyalists
to show them who was in control.

"'What the hell' I'm
thinking to myself. I'm getting out
of here. So I went in hiding,"
Fauntroy said.

The rebels told Fauntroy they had been
told by the European forces to stay
inside. According to Fauntroy, the
European forces would tell the rebels,
"'Look at what you did.' In
other words, the French and Danish were
ordering the bombings and killings, and
giving credit to the rebels.

"The truth about all this will come
out later," Fauntroy said.

While in Libya, the former congressman
also said he sat down with Libyan leader
Moammar Gaddafi for a one-on-one
conversation. Gaddafi has ruled Libya
since 1969, when he seized power in a
military coup.

Fauntroy said he spoke with Gaddafi in
person and that Gaddafi assured him that
if he survived these attacks, the
mission to unite African countries would
continue.

"Contrary to what is being reported
in the press, from what I heard and
observed, more than 90 percent of the
Libyan people love Gaddafi,"
Fauntroy said. "We believe the true
mission of the attacks on Gaddafi is to
prevent all efforts by African leaders
to stop the recolonization of
Africa."

Several months ago, Gaddafi's
leadership faced its biggest challenge.
In February, a radical protest movement
called the Arab Spring spread across
Libya. When Gaddafi responded by
dispatching military and plainclothes
paramilitary to the streets to attack
demonstrators, it turned into a civil
war with the assistance of NATO and the
United Nations.

Fauntroy's account could not be
immediately verified by the Afro and the
U.S. State Department has not
substantiated Fauntroy's version of
events. Fauntroy was not acting as an
official representative of the U.S. in
Libya. He returned to Washington, D.C.
on Aug. 31.

When rumors spread about Fauntroy being
killed he went underground, he told the
Afro in an interview. Fauntroy said for
more than a month he decided not to
contact his family but to continue the
mission to speak with African spiritual
leaders about a movement to unify Africa
despite the Arab uprisings.

"I'm still here," Fauntroy
said, pointing to several parts of his
body. "I've got all my fingers
and toes. I'm extremely lucky to be
here."

After blogs and rumors reported Fauntroy
had been killed, the congressional
office of Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton
(D-DC) announced on Aug. 24, that she
had been in touch with authorities who
confirmed Fauntroy was safely in the
care of the International Committee of
the Red Cross.

Inside his home, Fauntroy pulled out
several memoirs and notebooks to explain
why he traveled to Libya at a time when
it was going through civil unrest.

"This recent trip to Libya was part
of a continuous mission that started
under Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. when he
gave me orders to join four African
countries on the continent with four in
the African Diaspora to restore the
continent to its pre-colonial
status," Fauntroy said.

"We want Africa to be the
breadbasket of the world," he said.
"Currently, all the major roads in
every country throughout Africa lead to
ports that take its natural resources
and wealth outside the continent to be
sold to the European markets."
at the hell' I'm
thinking to myself. I'm getting out
of here. So I went in hiding,"
Fauntroy said.

The rebels told Fauntroy they had been
told by the European forces to stay
inside. According to Fauntroy, the
European forces would tell the rebels,
"'Look at what you did.' In
other words, the French and Danish were
ordering the bombings and killings, and
giving credit to the rebels.

"The truth about all this will come
out later," Fauntroy said.

While in Libya, the former congressman
also said he sat down with Libyan leader
Moammar Gaddafi for a one-on-one
conversation. Gaddafi has ruled Libya
since 1969, when he seized power in a
military coup.

Fauntroy said he spoke with Gaddafi in
person and that Gaddafi assured him that
if he survived these attacks, the
mission to unite African countries would
continue.

"Contrary to what is being reported
in the press, from what I heard and
observed, more than 90 percent of the
Libyan people love Gaddafi,"
Fauntroy said. "We believe the true
mission of the attacks on Gaddafi is to
prevent all efforts by African leaders
to stop the recolonization of
Africa."

Several months ago, Gaddafi's
leadership faced its biggest challenge.
In February, a radical protest movement
called the Arab Spring spread across
Libya. When Gaddafi responded by
dispatching military and plainclothes
paramilitary to the streets to attack
demonstrators, it turned into a civil
war with the assistance of NATO and the
United Nations.

Fauntroy's account could not be
immediately verified by the Afro and the
U.S. State Department has not
substantiated Fauntroy's version of
events. Fauntroy was not acting as an
official representative of the U.S. in
Libya. He returned to Washington, D.C.
on Aug. 31.

When rumors spread about Fauntroy being
killed he went underground, he told the
Afro in an interview. Fauntroy said for
more than a month he decided not to
contact his family but to continue the
mission to speak with African spiritual
leaders about a movement to unify Africa
despite the Arab uprisings.

"I'm still here," Fauntroy
said, pointing to several parts of his
body. "I've got all my fingers
and toes. I'm extremely lucky to be
here."

After blogs and rumors reported Fauntroy
had been killed, the congressional
office of Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton
(D-DC) announced on Aug. 24, that she
had been in touch with authorities who
confirmed Fauntroy was safely in the
care of the International Committee of
the Red Cross.

Inside his home, Fauntroy pulled out
several memoirs and notebooks to explain
why he traveled to Libya at a time when
it was going through civil unrest.

"This recent trip to Libya was part
of a continuous mission that started
under Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. when he
gave me orders to join four African
countries on the continent with four in
the African Diaspora to restore the
continent to its pre-colonial
status," Fauntroy said.

"We want Africa to be the
breadbasket of the world," he said.
"Currently, all the major roads in
every country throughout Africa lead to
ports that take its natural resources
and wealth outside the continent to be
sold to the European markets."

(1) (Reply)

Employment: Reps Seek Abolition Of Age Limit For Graduates / The Power Of Brainwashing / Mr. Ekene .h. Egwu Wanted For Murder!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.