Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Need A Driving Lience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Driving Lience (1082 Views)

Driving From Lagos To Abuja / I Need A Driving Job Do Anyone Know Of Any? / International Passport And A Driving License Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Driving Lience by dashkk(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2007
i need a driving lience.please if you have any valid information,let me know by;chukwuma.okeke@gmail.com
thank you
Re: I Need A Driving Lience by omogenaija(f): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2007
go to the nearest DMV
Re: I Need A Driving Lience by dashkk(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
Siena,
am in afikpo in ebonyi state
Re: I Need A Driving Lience by dashkk(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2007
Siena
you said that is free of charge?pls i want to get more information from you.
thank you
Re: I Need A Driving Lience by funkybaby(f): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2007
_kk:

Siena,
am in afikpo in ebonyi state

afikpo??
@siena

the guy no dey uk ! you raised the guy's hopes by telling him its free of charge. grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Driving Lience by dashkk(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2007
you guys are making me look crazy wink
Re: I Need A Driving Lience by dashkk(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2007
Siena
you are from nigeria?you seem not know nigeria very well.i mean you dont know ebonyi state. shocked
Re: I Need A Driving Lience by dashkk(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2007
Siena
where am located,there is no place where they do the service so that is why i posted this topic to the nearest place and the price.
Re: I Need A Driving Lience by Tats(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2007
Siena:

Hmm, still a bit confused, but point taken. undecided

So, when folk pass their driving test, how do they obtain their driving licence? Have you just passed your test?

Siena, the truth is that it is possible for folks to get a full driving licence without even holding a car steering for one minute or even knowing what one road traffic sign means. Not refering to a provisional driving licence (Learner's permit). Some folks even get the licence primarily to use for identification purposes in Banks and other places.

The process is unlike what obtains here in the UK where you get a provisional licence first, take driving lessons/sit for the theory and hazard perception tests and finally do a practical test before you qualify to get a full driving licence.
Re: I Need A Driving Lience by dashkk(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2007
Siena
i just stumble into your profile and i see you and your(sister,mother,friend).tell me more?dont mind me smiley
what i said that where am living,there is no office here.may be you will not know the price as you are aside the country.
the reason i wanted to use the driving lience is becaue i want to open current acct.
thank you for ur understanding.
_kk
Re: I Need A Driving Lience by Tats(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2007
_kk:

Siena
i just stumble into your profile and i see you and your(sister,mother,friend).tell me more?don't mind me smiley
what i said that where am living,there is no office here.may be you will not know the price as you are aside the country.
the reason i wanted to use the driving lience is becaue i want to open current acct.
thank you for your understanding.
_kk

Siena, You see what I mean?

(1) (Reply)

Off To Iraq Via Afghanistan / Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River / The Top 10 Most Beautiful Villages In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.