Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo (17146 Views)

Campaign On Tribal, Religious Sentiments Attracts Jail, N10m Fine - INEC / Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Abbeytoy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
It’s like France protesting to FIFA after the 2022 World Cup trophy is seated comfortably in Buenos Aires in Argentina.

To be sincere, this is the reality of the present situation in Nigeria after the election.

People will only complain when it won't change anything.

The minority will always have their say with larger voice, but the majority will have their way.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Dawnofhope: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
It is a Shame that the APC who ask those who are not Satisfy with the election result should go to court, turn around to be Insulting the people who go to court simply because they seeking their Mandate in court. Keyemo is showing so much bitterness as if they are losing in court already . Only in Nigeria you will see so call minister Insulting citizens under their adminitration.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Franking: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
And this one is also a minister. Joker.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:
In a series of tweets, the Minister of Labour and Employment (State), Festus Keyamo has hit out at the Obidient Movement.

Festus Keyamo

Festus Keyamo

Isokuso oshi

These people are taking Nigerians for fools
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Adelaide2: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Keyamo ole! Keyamo ole!! Keyamo ole!!!

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by ribbit: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
samsard:
I find it hypocritical that people who support a party that picked it's vice solely to secure northern Muslim votes can accuse Obi of being a sectional politician. If it isn't insanity why do you clearly admit to picking a vice to secure northern Muslim votes but chose to attack a politician for appealing to the neglected section?
I have made my stance known severally on Muslim Muslim ticket and I will repeat it again and let's hope it gets into your head unlike the rest of the zom bi dents.

Tinubu picking Muslim is not because he hates christians but because there is no christian politician in the north east that has enough clout or followership to deliver votes.

Muslims are minority in the south while christians are minority in the north.

Use logic for a minute, if a Christian northerner becomes a flag bearer of a major party and he wants to choose a vice from south east, would you advise him to pick a Igbo Muslim?
Which Igbo Muslim politician do you know that has enough clout to deliver Igbo votes?

Question you failed to ask yourself is, is Muslim Muslim ticket the reason obi ran anti Yoruba campaign against ngige? Or ostracized anyone that is catholic from his government?

When you see a tribal or religious bigot, you don't have to use whataboutism to defend him.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by billyG(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
A beg make somebody put gele for this boy head i won check something.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by billyG(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
ribbit:
I have made my stance known severally on Muslim Muslim ticket and I will repeat it again and let's hope it gets into your head unlike the rest of the zom bi dents.

Tinubu picking Muslim is not because he hates christians but because there is no christian politician in the north east that has enough clout or followership to deliver votes.

Use logic for a minute, if a Christian northerners becomes a flag bearer of a party and he wants to chose a vice from south east, would you advise him to pick a Igbo Muslim?
Which Igbo Muslim politician do you know that has enough cloth to deliver Igbo votes?

Question you failed to ask yourself is, is Muslim Muslim ticket the reason obi ran anti Yoruba campaign against ngige? Or ostracized anyone that is catholic from his government?

When you see a tribal or religious bigot, you don't have to use whataboutism to defend him.
U can see APC used religious sentiment to get votes from the north,by choosing Shettima a muslim...a case of a kettle calling a pot black.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
Na here I know say Festus really dull… very dull.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by ribbit: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
billyG:

U can see APC used religious sentiment to get votes from the north,by choosing Shettima a muslim...a case of a kettle calling a pot black.
you sabi read so?

Did you read iwhat I posted before replying with this rubbish or did I just waste my time replying to another brainless obidient?
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Johnsinia(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
Juvenile deliquent fellows. APC evil party. God forsaken people.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by KOLLEE(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Keyamo no well. When Tinubu called Obasanjo the greatest rigger in 2015, where were you and Obasanjo was still in government o, where were you when APC talk dirty to PDP, it is time for the corrupt criminals to be at the receiving end too. We are not tribalistic or religious movement, your APC made it so. I am a Yoruba man and I prefer a man of PO than your principal Mr. Alatenuje the partner of Ffk.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is what APC keep telling themselves and preaching to their army of illiterates.

Obedient = Omo Igbo

Buhari really divided Nigeria; and Tinubu is here to finish the job.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Okwyjesus(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
fergie001:
In a series of tweets, the Minister of Labour and Employment (State), Festus Keyamo has hit out at the Obidient Movement.

Festus Keyamo

Festus Keyamo

A ruling party that campaign on ethnicity in Lagos. Biting, flogging and matcheting non indegenes at polling unit talking about ETHNICITY.

The same party flew same faith ticket and yet speaking against religion in politics.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Zombiedients are a bunch of nincompoops.

Obidients are fighting for a New and united Nigeria so how can they be tribal?

Peter Obi runs a balanced ticket

Atiku runs a balanced ticket

Kwankwaso runs a balanced ticket.

it is the criminals that want to divide Nigeria that chose a sane faith ticket to create religious tensions. they also attack igbos for no reason whereas they have igbos in the party.

they have suspended almost all igbos who don't behave like zombies in their party.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Pascal181: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
This man no get sense atall. Judas Iscariot
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by TemplarLandry: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Look where you uncouth people have led your savior. Jokes on you.
jaxxy:

Obidients are fighting for a New and united Nigeria so how can they be tribal?

Peter Obi runs a balanced ticket

Atiku runs a balanced ticket

Kwankwaso runs a balanced ticket.

it is the criminals that want to divide Nigeria that chose a sane faith ticket to create religious tensions. they also attack igbos for no reason whereas they have igbos in the party.

they have suspended almost all igbos who don't behave like zombies in their party.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Eriokanmi: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
.....hmmm! What about your Muslim-Muslim ticket sir?
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by NaijaSumigan: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
I wonder what people like Keyamo will tell GOD on judgement day. All these lies and devilish wisdom cos of power that isn't permanent, it shall soon end.

Every statement, words and deeds of these miscreants called politicians shall not go unpunished. ALMIGHTY GOD will treat them ten folds the way they have ruled and treated Nigerians as a people
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by NaijaSumigan: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
ribbit:

Use logic for a minute, if a Christian northerner becomes a flag bearer of a major party and he wants to choose a vice from south east, would you advise him to pick a Igbo Muslim?
Which Igbo Muslim politician do you know that has enough clout to deliver Igbo votes?

The process of the election was filled with too many wrongs. Tinubu didn't win the election, he was rigged in.
The simple truth it is
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by joba4luv: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
This insane fake SAN have no shame at all
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by stallionng: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Stop attracting humiliation and insults from the masses with your unguarded and unreasonable utterances
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by bionixs: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is one of those whose generation will suffer

An entire tribe was stopped from voting in a state that exists in a country they are part of and this obnoxious fellow from an abominable APC never said jack about it,

This tribal onslaught will remain in history until a day all player will be rewarded. Even if it takes a century
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Arabaincubus: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Festus Keyamo at best is a very foolish boy. We thought he had sense at some point. He is worse than he has accused the Obidients, but, who cares?
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by benheaven(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
STUPID ADVOCATE OF NONSENSE FESTUS KEYAMO, YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO LEARNED MEN.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by danhans(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Why Obi always
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Look where you uncouth people have led your savior. Jokes on you.

I should be asking u where u have led ur principal that he can't celebrate his stolen mandate instead he is jumping from pillar to post and running from his shadow.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Lovelyn451(f): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
Naira20:
Yawns
FFK just passed the baton of madness to Keyamo
bats are vampires, he's not yet the president and he's started sucking the blood of Nigerians
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Tradman: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Naira20:
Yawns
FFK just passed the baton of madness to Keyamo
where is tinubu?,??
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Aarenaija: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
This guy that I use to respect has descended this low because of food. A whole SAN? this is amazing.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo by Iyamehi: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Money politics will not kill us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? / Buhari’s Advisers To Testify Against Saraki And Ekweremadu / Nigeria’s Population Now 201 Million - UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.