Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Real Hero Of The Hakimi's Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Real Hero Of The Hakimi's Story (361 Views)

Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window / Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident / Mother Of Three Becomes The Hero Of The Family A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Hero Of The Hakimi's Story by Tomiwasamuel(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
I want to assume that we all have heard the story of Hakimi the man who played wise with his wife that was seeking divorce. While I don't want to bore you with unnecessary recap of the whole story, I will however try to tell you who I believe is the true hero of the story.
From the opinions I have read online, some people see Hakimi as the hero, some see his mother as the hero while there is a small group of people that believe his wife is the real hero of this story.
I believe the real hero of this story is Hakimi's father who is not even mentioned in the whole story. I have heard different perspective of this story but I am yet to see one that includes Hakimi's father. I don't know if he is dead, alive, responsible or irresponsible whatever he is does not stop him from being the HERO.
Here is my point, every mother is also someone's wife which makes Hakimi's mother someone's wife too. What if Hakimi's mom is a gold digger like you all label Hakimi's wife?
Have you heard the story of Jackie Coogan a young actor who lost all his fortune to his mother? The boy discovered when he was 21 years that all the money he made as a young actor was gone, courtsey of his mother.
While we all give Kudos to Hakimi's Mother let us give Kudos to Hakimi's father who didn't marry someone that will squander Hakimi's fortune. Hakimi had a choice of partner but he had no choice of mother.
Small advice: Choosing someone to marry is not a decision for yourself alone, it is also a decision for your unborn children who unfortunately have no say on who their father or mother will be.
Am I making sense at all?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Hero Of The Hakimi's Story by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Tomiwasamuel:

I want to assume that we all have heard the story of Hakimi the man who played wise with his wife that was seeking divorce. While I don't want to bore you with unnecessary recap of the whole story, I will however try to tell you who I believe is the true hero of the story.
From the opinions I have read online, some people see Hakimi as the hero, some see his mother as the hero while there is a small group of people that believe his wife is the real hero of this story.
I believe the real hero of this story is Hakimi's father who is not even mentioned in the whole story. I have heard different perspective of this story but I am yet to see one that includes Hakimi's father. I don't know if he is dead, alive, responsible or irresponsible whatever he is does not stop him from being the HERO.
Here is my point, every mother is also someone's wife which makes Hakimi's mother someone's wife too. What if Hakimi's mom is a gold digger like you all label Hakimi's wife?
Have you heard the story of Jackie Coogan a young actor who lost all his fortune to his mother? The boy discovered when he was 21 years that all the money he made as a young actor was gone, courtsey of his mother.
While we all give Kudos to Hakimi's Mother let us give Kudos to Hakimi's father who didn't marry someone that will squander Hakimi's fortune. Hakimi had a choice of partner but he had no choice of mother.
Small advice: Choosing someone to marry is not a decision for yourself alone, it is also a decision for your unborn children who unfortunately have no say on who their father or mother will be.
Am I making sense at all?

This case most people are jumping the gun

whatever was put into mother's name during their marriage, can be legally challenged, by law its seen as hiding your wealthy. 2 things will play here 1 the laws of the country they got married if the divorce would be settled in that country 2 qood lawyer

let give you an example, a Jordan Princess got married in Jordan to Sheikh Mohammed (The ruler of Dubai ) key thing married in Jordan

then divorce procedding were done in UK

https://www.tatler.com/article/wedding-anniversary-princess-haya-sheikh-mohammed-most-expensive-divorce

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/21/ruler-of-dubai-ordered-to-pay-divorce-settlement-that-could-exceed-500m
Re: The Real Hero Of The Hakimi's Story by Tomiwasamuel(m): 12:51am On Apr 18, 2023
Just found this story on Facebook

Re: The Real Hero Of The Hakimi's Story by JeffreyJunior: 2:17am On Apr 18, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

This case most people are jumping the gun

whatever was put into mother's name during their marriage, can be legally challenged, by law its seen as hiding your wealthy. 2 things will play here 1 the laws of the country they got married if the divorce would be settled in that country 2 qood lawyer

let give you an example, a Jordan Princess got married in Jordan to Sheikh Mohammed (The ruler of Dubai ) key thing married in Jordan

then divorce procedding were done in UK

https://www.tatler.com/article/wedding-anniversary-princess-haya-sheikh-mohammed-most-expensive-divorce

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/21/ruler-of-dubai-ordered-to-pay-divorce-settlement-that-could-exceed-500m
Your point is valid but remember they are not fools too.

They knew exactly what they were doing and must have sought the advice of someone somewhere.

What if he legally signed away his football paychecks long before getting married because of one medical reason and all subsequent acquisitions made by the mum in the name of the mum.

Their family doctor could've claimed he is incapable of handling his own income and term it one psychological illness and have power of attorney granted to his mum long before he got married.

Forget talk, something or someone dey give them morale and that person knows the law of their land well. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Real Hero Of The Hakimi's Story by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Your point is valid but remember they are not fools too.

They knew exactly what they were doing and must have sought the advice of someone somewhere.

What if he legally signed away his football paychecks long before getting married because of one medical reason and all subsequent acquisitions made by the mum in the name of the mum.

Their family doctor could've claimed he is incapable of handling his own income and term it one psychological illness and have power of attorney granted to his mum long before he got married.

Forget talk, something or someone dey give them morale and that person knows the law of their land well. cheesy

you are watching to much american drama series there is no medical reason that can exclude your wife from your wealth, either way she wife would be given what is worth the years there were married

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lady Confuses People By Replicating A 32-year-old Photo Of Her Mother / The Signs And Symptoms Of Borderline Personality Disorder? / Life Isn't A Bed Of Roses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.