Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Why I Gave My Life To Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Gave My Life To Jesus (7885 Views)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by Toks2008(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
The reason I gave my life to Christ is that it is the only sensible thing to do with an everlasting reward; Every other thing is a façade and a chase after the wind.(Ecclesiastes 1:14).

Now let's look at it together...

life is indeed very short . With GOD, a thousand years on earth is like 1 day (2 Peter 3:8 ).This means even if you are fortunate to live 100 years on earth in great wealth and grandeur you have only lived for just 2 hrs 40mins in the eyes of GOD.

Now here is where it gets even more interesting...

Life is so fragile and hangs by a very weak Silken thread and it can snap at anytime when you least expect and the moment you die you lose everything you have sweated all your life to get except your salvation.

The world will not stand still when you die...Your spouse or lover will move on with another person faster than you can ever imagine, your family members may grieve your loss for a short time but will move on. Your wealth and all you have laboured for all your flimsy years on earth will be controlled by another person and your friends and even enemies who wished you dead will only take few seconds to write R.I.P and that is where it ends.

That Job or position that you so much cherish will be given to another person immediately and the beautiful body we nurture and cherish so much will become nice meal for maggots.

But one thing that remains forever is your Soul and the only way you can save your soul for eternity is to give your life to JESUS CHRIST this very moment when you still can cos the moment you close your eyes to say good bye to this world, you will never have the opportunity ever again and the best part is that accepting Jesus as your lord and saviour is easier than you can ever imagine ...it is the easiest thing anybody can ever do.

The Bible says in the book of Romans 10:9 ''if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved''

And OH YES it is that easy so no matter where you reside on the surface of the earth, just read the words below out and you will automatically be saved.

''Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Saviour, thank you for saving me''.

If you read those words out then you have done exactly what Romans 10 vs 9 instructed hence your name is now written in the book of life and your Soul is forever secured in Christ Jesus.

Congratulations.

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by MMWandali: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Good

Congratulations

6 Likes

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by delkuf(m): 3:22am On Apr 18, 2023
Nice write up op.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by turmacs(f): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2023
Bunch of dumb fu*ks...
If Christianity was invented in the 21st century, instead of Bible to say something like "Elijah was taken away by angels in chariots of fire and golden swords", You go dey hear something like "elijah was taken away by angels in their flaming Lamborghini Urus and Their Golden Ak47's"......
Angels no go dey carry sword, Na gun
Angels no go dey use horses, Na cars
Angels no go get wings, Na jet packs

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by WiszyFraud: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2023
Lool

You gave your life to the white guy (actor) on that cross or to the imaginary Jesus Christ, the son of the imaginary God?

undecided

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by ThatrealestApex: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by N3TRAL: 9:35am On Apr 30, 2023
Fake news!

Religion is man-made.

Religion is bullshit!

Emancipate yourself today!

The Bible is just another comic book.

A mythical bestseller 😂

You're on your own!

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2023
Just reading out just words is not enough, you must mean it.

I recited those words severally and was yet a sinner bound for hell, until I truly repented and the difference was clear.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by Yankiss(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2023
The best decision ever. The reasons are immaterial. Yours truly is willing but the flesh is weak. Praying for miracle to accept Him wholly without backslide.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by oluwaseyi0: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2023
I didn't give my life to any christ because I see no need to do so

I'm not a criminal so their no crime to be forgiven

3 Likes

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by Triangles1(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2023
Giving life to Jesus not just by mouth ohhh

1 Like

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by Mitchy49(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by SeriouslySense(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2023
Praise God and Glory to Jesus, the one true God. smiley smiley smiley smiley

I eagerly await, for God, our savoir, the time is near.

Sing praises to God, amen

2 Likes

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by Tradinggiant: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2023
Nice one..
Without God you're nothing

3 Likes

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2023
Good luck, but I'd advice that you just be part of the congregation and not try to involve yourself deep within the church because it's then that you'll see that not all that glitters is gold.

The manipulations that come with being part of an active member of the church can sometimes make a person wonder if he or she is indeed in a church or something else.

But if you're prepared for it, the I wish you all the best.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by Houseontherock1: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2023
It's better to give your life to Christ and live peacefully

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by olaolulazio(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2023
Nice writeup

That is your own reason and I wish you a good luck.

Ogbeni we all know that life is short and yes, everybody lo ma Ku.....

We no dey go anywhere, our heart or soul no dey go meet anybody when we die.

Se those animals wey due, their souls self dey go heaven abi hell?

1 Like

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by BnQoyyim(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2023
Nothing will be more painful like spending all your time on earth worshipping Jesus instead of God only.

"Get away from me, i don't know you, you worship me for nothing" Mathew 7: 21-23.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by olaolulazio(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2023
Samantha124:
Good luck, but I'd advice that you just be part of the congregation and not try to involve yourself deep within the church because it's then that you'll see that not all that glitters is gold.

The manipulations that come with being part of an active member of the church can sometimes make a person wonder if he or she is indeed in a church or something else.

But if you're prepared for it, the I wish you all the best.
word

1 Like

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by Jeromejnr(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2023
Triangles1:
Giving life to Jesus not just by mouth ohhh

I am glad there are still people who are self aware of this.
Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by MyExpression(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2023
How does one give their life to Christ?

You say the confessions...believe the unbalanced story of the bible, talk to a mental imagery of a God...hope and believe that things will somehow change.
...you open your eyes to reality...nothing changed.

You still have to build your Will and Mental power to overcome your fears and push thru life.

Where does God really come in?

Do you guys have real metaphysical experience of a God...not mental iiish.

Many Repented Christians are still struggling thru life in poverty, sicknesses, toxic environments..without a Miraculous Jesus to come thru for them.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by PencilBox: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2023
Please I need atleast 1k to eat today.
sad Someone please help

Ask for my account details abeg
Hunger dey o

1 Like

Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by HappyPagan: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2023
Eh ya.. sorry.
Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by bayplus: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2023
Zaphnath1:
Today's is my birthday my Christian family celebrate me

70 811 81 2 97 opay

God bless

SHALOM

Begging with style. Dey Play.

You no go orphanage and Hospitals to give less priviledge for your life.

Instead you are here begging because today is ur birthday.

Dey play oh.
Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2023
Good for you, perfect that it is working for you.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by 1gbdata: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2023
Good
Re: Why I Gave My Life To Jesus by concacid: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2023
Weldone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans For Christmas? / Honest Question To The Christians / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.