Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,710 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport (3087 Views)

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 1:00am On Apr 18, 2023
It's high time Nigeria starts to arrest fake reporters on social media.

I came across a poorly done photoshopped Tinubu's Guinean passport online and was totally surprised to see many Nigerians believing such crap.

Guinean passport always comes with two pictures. One on the left side and the smaller one near right.

Look at the pictures of Guinean passport and the forged Tinubu's passport.

1. Original Specimen of Guinean Passport
2. A real Guinean Passport.
3. Tinubu's forged passport

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by 43Ronin: 1:04am On Apr 18, 2023
gosh so dull. is Tinubu place of birth not Lagos? pls point to something that is really fake not bullshît.

11 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Raskimonojendor: 1:04am On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7:

I came across a poorly done photoshopped Tinubu's Guinean passport online and was totally surprised to see many Nigerians believing such crap.

Guinean passport always comes with two pictures. One on the left side and the smaller one near right.

That's a new and old specimen, but it's still a fake old specimen. There are lots of fake passports in circulation. Even fake Nigerian passports full everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Shokoloko(f): 1:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Please explain what the difference is so people can learn?
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Yaribanzaonic: 1:23am On Apr 18, 2023
Agbado is now doing spot the difference? grin

To support thiefnubuu no easy ooo. See as grown men are comparing notes. For a document that is already in Court. grin

15 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Legalaffairs(m): 1:31am On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7:

SEE THE DIFFERENCES. GUINEA NEW PASSPORT YOU UPLOADED WAS ISSUED FROM 2018.

THE GUINEA PASSPORT ISSUED TO BABA WAS THE OLD VERSION ISSUABLE FROM 2014 TO 2017

4 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by sonature1: 4:36am On Apr 18, 2023
I am 100% certain that this OP has never had a passport before. If you had, you would have known that the design of passports is not static. In fact, I renewed my Nigerian passport last year and realized that they redesigned it. The designs of my old and new passports are totally different.

This goes to show that those who support Bola Tinubu are the poorest among us, yet they keep supporting the same man who has caged Nigeria's biggest economy due to tribal and religious considerations.

I even thought they spotted the real person who has Bola Tinubu's passport number. This way, they can prove that the trending passport was photoshopped. That's why I opened this thread. Ogbeni, you are not Bola Tinubu; allow him to defend himself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by PerfectMan24: 4:56am On Apr 18, 2023
Passports are being redesigned from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by bigwig071(m): 5:12am On Apr 18, 2023
Op, I don't really know if that of tunubu's passport is real or not but you're just talking absolutely nonsense thinking that you're really working for them that paid you.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Difrent: 5:14am On Apr 18, 2023
sonature1:

This goes to show that those who support Bola Tinubu are the poorest among us, yet they keep supporting the same man who has caged Nigeria's biggest economy due to tribal and religious considerations.

It should be "are the poorest thinkers among us"
But since plagiarism is you peoples hobby in your desperation to copy someome elses thoughts on igbos and make it look like yours you mixed it up. Now heres the original quote
"Obi attracted the poorest thinkers among us, those who believed buhari is dead and jubril is in Aso rock"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Eniitankorede: 6:33am On Apr 18, 2023
43Ronin:
gosh so dull. is Tinubu place of birth not Lagos? pls point to something that is really fake not bullshît.

Many of you lack simple skills of identifying fake things. Look at where signature is on the fake Tinubu passport. Compare it to where signature is on real passport. And that’s not even the original signature of Tinubu. The fakers of the Tinubu passport forgot to move his fake signature to the next page. 😂😂😂. Its only Nigerian passports that has signature on data page. 😂😂😂. The fakers have been busted. 😜😜😜

4 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2023
Difrent:

It should be "are the poorest thinkers among us"
But since plagiarism is you peoples hobby in your desperation to copy someome elses thoughts on igbos and make it look like yours you mixed it up. Now heres the original quote
"Obi attracted the poorest thinkers among us, those who believed buhari is dead and jubril is in Aso rock"

Poorest thinkers? You obviously had nothing in your skull. You should be practically donated as sacrifice. So sad these fools thinks they can fool anyone

1 Like

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by KanwuliaExtra: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2023
It is fake?
Oh?
Yet, the "Yes Daddy's Tape' is real?
The tin wey Fashola or Liar Mohammed or FFK or Reno or Keyamo nor fit put mouth? cheesy
Soteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Twitter could not even dispute it but banned Hundeyin's account for posting 'personal information'?

Abeg. . . GETAT!

1 Like

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 6:36am On Apr 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
It is fake?
Oh?
Yet, the "Yes Daddy's Tape' is real?

Abeg. . . GETAT!

Counter the allegation and stop being stup*d

2 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Eniitankorede: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2023
Legalaffairs:

SEE THE DIFFERENCES. GUINEA NEW PASSPORT YOU UPLOADED WAS ISSUED FROM 2018.

THE GUINEA PASSPORT ISSUED TO BABA WAS THE OLD VERSION ISSUABLE FROM 2014 TO 2017

You are lying. Its obvious that the fake passport you did for Tinubu ended in 2020, not 2017😂😂😂.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Agbado is now doing spot the difference? grin

To support thiefnubuu no easy ooo. See as grown men are comparing notes. For a document that is already in Court. grin

This is not issue of throwing tantrums but trying to burst fake news. Please be wise

2 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2023
PerfectMan24:
Passports are being redesigned from time to time.

Yes we know but obviously Tinubu's Guinean passport was doctored.

See Guinean old passport

2 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by KanwuliaExtra: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7:

Counter the allegation and stop being stup*d

Even the Nigerian passport has gone through changes. . . .
Even Fashola, FFK, Reno, Liar Mo, Kayemo and the HIGHLY-PAID asss-wipe lickers can't even put up the best defence.
E come be you on NL.
I SAY GETAT!

4 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Raysleek: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Even Fashola, FFK, Reno, Liar Mo, Kayemo and the asss-wipe lickers can't even put up the best defence.
E come be you on NL.
I SAY GETAT!
Even Tinubu team didn't deny he has a Guinean diplomatic passport.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 6:42am On Apr 18, 2023
sonature1:
I am 100% certain that this OP has never had a passport before. If you had, you would have known that the design of passports is not static.

I even thought they spotted the real person who has Bola Tinubu's passport number. This way, they can prove that the trending passport was photoshopped. Ogbeni, you are not Bola Tinubu; allow him to defend himself.

Although it is glaring your stupidity knows no bounds but do have a look at Guinean old passport

3 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Even Fashola, FFK, Reno, Liar Mo, Kayemo and the asss-wipe lickers can't even put up the best defence.
E come be you on NL.
I SAY GETAT!

How daft can someone be again? Despite the evidence staring at you? You obviously can't be saved. Congratulations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Raysleek:

Because they are shocked by you guys stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by KanwuliaExtra: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Raysleek:

When the CRIMINAL. senile, old, goat does not even know his real age. cheesy
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

E come be you on NL.
I SAY GETAT!

Changes? Yes! Was that the reason why you believed you can photoshopped anything? Wait your DOOM is already close

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

When the CRIMINAL. senile, old, goat does not even know his real age. cheesy

You are being mocked for your stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by KanwuliaExtra: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7:

Changes? Yes! Was that the reason why you believed you can photoshopped anything? Wait your DOOM is already close

Let your TIEFNUBU come and address Nigerians please.
We are not interested in what you are typing here.
Go and fool your fellow BUHARIDIOTS. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 6:52am On Apr 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Let your TIEFNUBU come and address Nigerians please.
We are not interested in what you are typing here.
Go and fool your fellow BUHARIDIOTS. cheesy

Shut up! Is that all you can think of? I thought you guys will upload more fake documents.

People like us are not ready for you guys. When we are, you will regret your miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by KanwuliaExtra: 6:53am On Apr 18, 2023
Majesty7:

You are being mocked for your stupidity

Just to put an end to your own senility. . . go and quote someone else.
I have given you enough attention.
Next AGBADO thread please. kiss
Re: Fake Tinubu's Guinean Passport by Majesty7: 6:54am On Apr 18, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Just to put an end to your own senility. . . go and quote someone else.
I have given you enough attention.
Next AGBADO thread please. kiss

grin No defense again? You've been bursted and shamed. I don't have your time as well. Goodbye!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Slams Peter Obi For Presenting Illegal Documents In Court / Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office / Obi Refused To Join Me As Running Mate That Is Why We Both Lose – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.