Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws (6482 Views)

I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) / We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by seunmsg(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate that lost the last presidential election to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has finally reacted to his arrest, detention and deportation from the UK during the last Easter celebration. In a series of tweet on his verified Twitter handle, Mr. Peter Obi claimed he made mistakes as a human being and did not intentionally violate the laws of UK.

https://twitter.com/peterobi/status/1648419386036981760?s=46&t=xTrf-rFmgIgCZLt-fFLEWQ

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by lhordspy: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Trying to sneak in Coca!ne into UK a mistake?
At this point, one may think this is a skit.

Your headless mob thought bullying the UK just as they normally do in Nigeria here will make the case dissapear. You people just messed with the wrong country. The silence and 'No comment' reaction from UK says it all. They are preparing something huge and brutal for you. They want the ball to be in your court. Play it as you deem fit. Hang yourself or save yourself !.

This your scrappy stylish apology wont work. When you commit an offence in UK that warrant deportation, you have to come out clean and state out the whole truth or you rot in Jail when next you step foot in their country.

The choice is yours, Mr. Pandora

64 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by DeepThroater: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
So no more impostor, it was all a honest mistake .
Ok
Liar

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Fake news..

@seun Peter Obi never mentioned any law that he broked in his tweets

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by StOla: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hahahahaha!

Him mouth don dey open small small after the international disgrace.

Baba calm the fu.c.k down by force.

Like the tortoise, "not until I've been disgraced".

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by seunmsg(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
DeepThroater:
So no more impostor, it was all a honest mistake .
Ok
Liar

Peter Obi is nothing but a rogue and a liar. He started the thread by claiming falsely that he has a mandate to reclaim and then went around accusing some imaginary forces and old order of fighting him through land, air and sea only to quietly admit at the last tweet that he actually made mistakes and did not break the law intentionally. He conveniently ignored the lies shared by his campaign spokesman that he was impersonated by someone who was given a passport by FG.

That’s exactly how crooks operate anyway. They blame others, blame imaginary opponents, claim what they never had, deceive their base with lies while knowing all to be false.

I’m glad this crooked character never found his way to Aso Rock. It would have been a disastrous four years of lies, falsehood, propaganda, blaming others and never taking responsibility for anything.

59 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by crazygod(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
What kind of stupid headline is this. Unnecessary sensationalism. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by manutdrichie(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin

APC supporters are terrible liars grin

From the Magic of announcing election result at 4.00am agbado time

To

Anouncing the first female governor elect

From Aug 17 2023 to Aug 18 2023 grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by Massiveglory: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Seun I am sorry for calling you.

Pls it's not seun osewa. This topic is from druggie boys.
Seunmsg is a druggie boy.

This is fake news. Where did Peter obi make mention of "UK laws"?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by crazygod(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Trying to sneak in Cocaine into UK a mistake?

Something your principal knows how to do too well.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by manutdrichie(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Hahahaha at 4.00am agbado time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by FreeStuffsNG: 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
This is nice. It is a sign of courage to admit it when you are wrong and I applaud him for that. At least this is him admitting to breaking the UK laws.

Mr Obi should please go extra mile by being courageous enough to admit that he lied on the 'Yes Daddy Religious war' audio leak and withdraw the lie that he has instructed his lawyers to sue Gazette. That will help shore up his credibility in the eyes of patriotic Nigerians who believe that he lies a lot. His rhetoric of New Nigeria can not be built on lies by a liar so he needs to answer the perception that he lies a lot.

The media should get us info on the UK laws he broke so we can know how severe it is. If it is still drug crime related as rumoured, that will take more than twitter confession o.
check my signature for free stuffs!

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by seunmsg(m): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Seun I am ashamed of you. Where did Peter obi make mention of "UK laws"?

He doesn’t have to specifically mention UK law, I can infer it from his tweet since the burning issue is his recent arrest and deportation from the UK.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by Saga16: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Confession time.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by Bmaster(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
God bless peter Obi!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by Jostoman: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
We know it is those APC Criminal handwork.

Congratulation Fintiri.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by yarimo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Why were you arrested and deported in a caneo from UK?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by eagleu: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
seunmsg:

Peter Obi is nothing but a rogue and liar. He started the thread by claiming falsely that he has a mandate to reclaim and then went around accusing some imaginary forces and old order of fighting him through land, air and sea only to quietly admit at the last tweet that he actually made mistakes and did not break the law intentionally.

That’s exactly how crooks operate. Blame others, blame imaginary opponents, claim what you never had, deceive your base with false claims while knowing all to be false. I’m glad this crooked character never found his way to Aso Rock. It would have been a disastrous four years of lies, falsehood, propaganda, blaming others and never taking responsibility for anything.

Boss, you captioned your thread wrong and falsely.

You took a statement made in one occasion and now made look like he was referring to the UK incident.

This is really all you can produce for the 30k naira you are paid to slander PO?

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by Odin13: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Yoruba Apc twisting the rod… can you twist stones?

Don’t think is possible ..

Next try

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by Bringbackmandat: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Your headless mob thought bullying the UK just as they normally do in Nigeria here will make the case dissapear. You people just messed with the wrong country.

This your scrappy stylish apology wont work. When you commit an offence in UK that warrant deportation, you have to come out clean and state out the whole truth or you rot in Jail when next you step foot in their country.

yes he doesn't know how the business of cocaine is being run. Let call gazella gaggaraga the commander of drug Lords to come and teach him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by KEVIND: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
people are funny. Where did you see Peter Obi mentioned UK.
Peter Obi said:
"Sometimes as humans, we make mistakes but, I will never knowingly break any law. I am therefore not afraid of the lies and propaganda against my person. They are part of the journey to a New Nigeria. "

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by datola: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by Hoelujohn: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
lhordspy:

Your headless mob thought bullying the UK just as they normally do in Nigeria here will make the case dissapear. You people just messed with the wrong country.

When you lie under oath, what should you do

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by 2Radii: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
Too much explanations no too good.

U break law ABI u no break law...simple.

And wetin be Ur offence??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by SWATMan: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
seunmsg:

Peter Obi is nothing but a rogue and liar. He started the thread by claiming falsely that he has a mandate to reclaim and then went around accusing some imaginary forces and old order of fighting him through land, air and sea only to quietly admit at the last tweet that he actually made mistakes and did not break the law intentionally.

That’s exactly how crooks operate. Blame others, blame imaginary opponents, claim what you never had, deceive your base with false claims while knowing all to be false. I’m glad this crooked character never found his way to Aso Rock. It would have been a disastrous four years of lies, falsehood, propaganda, blaming others and never taking responsibility for anything.

The way you hate Obi is the same manner your opponents detest your lord BAT. There's no difference between you and the so called headless mob. There is nothing in the tweet to suggest your personal hate filled narrative about what actually happened. No wonder a lot of nairalanders know you as an unrepentant tribal bigot. Do you think he committed an offense in the UK and was let off the hook? Haba!
Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by KEVIND: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate that lost the last presidential election to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has finally reacted to his arrest, detention and deportation from the UK during the last Easter celebration. In a series of tweet on his verified Twitter handle, Mr. Peter Obi claimed he made mistakes as a human being and did not intentionally violate the laws of UK.

https://twitter.com/peterobi/status/1648419386036981760?s=46&t=xTrf-rFmgIgCZLt-fFLEWQ

Mynd44 nlfpmod lalasticlala

Agbadorians will not disappoint.
Peter Obi didn't mention UK ooo.

This line they give me joy :
"If they come at us through land, air and sea, we will respond to them through land, air and sea but, we will remain law abiding and will never give up on the nation. We are on the right path and we will remain committed to the course."
-Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by Saga16: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thr closest you may get to a confession from Obi.

His heart is too dark.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by Goke7: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
Which mistake did he made cos Obi has always presented himself as a saint

This uk thing really humble the guy mhen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by Saga16: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
This conflicts with the earlier lies of an impostor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by Antipob777(f): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Look at the common criminal now coming out to confess after spending 2weeks in UK prison.

This man is a pathological liar. I pray his children don't inherit his lines habit.

He was caught smuggling cochineal into the UK and here he is preaching the word of God.

Bloody liar and terorists.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws by Saga16: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Goke7:
Which mistake did he made cos Obi has always presented himself as a saint

This uk thing really humble the guy mhen

He knows it could soon be made public and UK no be Nigeria where brown envelope go cover your sins.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Obiano Was Building ICC Some People Called It White Elephant Project(photos / Landlords Will Forfeit Homes Without Toilets – Ogun Commissioner / Army Deployment In Lagos Was Requested By Lagos State Govt - Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.