Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

REC Hudu, A Disgrace To Bauchi — Cleric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REC Hudu, A Disgrace To Bauchi — Cleric (513 Views)

Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / Adamawa REC, Hudu Ari: Like Father, Like Son? / INEC Suspends Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari, Names Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REC Hudu, A Disgrace To Bauchi — Cleric by kiyosaki1(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2023
A Bauchi Islamic cleric, Dr Idris Abdulaziz, has described the suspended Resident Electoral Commissioner for Adamawa State, Hudu Yunusa Ari, as a disgrace to the people of Bauchi for declaring Aishatu Binani of the All Progressives Congress as winner of the governorship election.

In a viral video clip on social media, the cleric said: “I’m sad and frustrated for what an indigene of our state, Hudu Yunusa did. He demeaned our good people of Bauchi as well as his own local government, Ningi.

“Hudu, you disgraced us. It showed that you don’t know what you’re doing and you ignored my words of caution.

“When he was nominated as REC-designate, he approached me where I told him that I won’t congratulate him; rather, I’d counsel him that he should fear Allah and be honest.

“When I learned he was posted to Adamawa and the election was declared inconclusive, I counselled him through a text message; which he replied that he appreciated.”

Abdulaziz is known for issuing religious-injunctions against voting women in political leadership.

https://dailytrust.com/rec-hudu-a-disgrace-to-bauchi-cleric/

Re: REC Hudu, A Disgrace To Bauchi — Cleric by JASONjnr(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2023
He's an INEC official, it's their signature.... To subject Nigerians to unruly leaders...

INEC has assumed the responsibility of deciding for Nigerians and boldly daring us to go to court......
Re: REC Hudu, A Disgrace To Bauchi — Cleric by Curious345: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2023
Huduu is a mumu
Re: REC Hudu, A Disgrace To Bauchi — Cleric by slivertongue: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2023
He committed a criminal offence
Re: REC Hudu, A Disgrace To Bauchi — Cleric by slivertongue: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2023
“I’m sad and frustrated for what an indigene of our state, Hudu Yunusa did. He demeaned our good people of Bauchi as well as his own local government, Ningi.
“Hudu, you disgraced us. It showed that you don’t know what you’re doing and you ignored my words of caution.
Re: REC Hudu, A Disgrace To Bauchi — Cleric by Ofunaofu: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2023
He committed a crime capable of causing breach of public peace in Adamawa state and Nigeria at large
Re: REC Hudu, A Disgrace To Bauchi — Cleric by Pat081: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
He committed a crime capable of causing breach of public peace in Adamawa state and Nigeria at large
He should be in jail by now
Re: REC Hudu, A Disgrace To Bauchi — Cleric by Ofunaofu: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2023
Pat081:
He should be in jail by now

Honestly

1 Like

Re: REC Hudu, A Disgrace To Bauchi — Cleric by TruthsFM: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2023
Hudu an evil man in human form

(1) (Reply)

A Man ‘thanks’ The Governor Of Lagos State After He Was Nearly Robbed By Thieves / The Negative Impact Of Subsidy Removal On My Phone Charging Business / New Prophecies About Tinubu Government &mrs Onitiri Yorubanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.