Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri (20961 Views)

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by ItswellMike: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
No too dey run your mouth anyhow.

You contested majorly against women and men that felt that Election was the closest opportunity of having the first female Governor in Nigeria.

If the margin was so wide, do you think we'll be having all these conversation right now?

Seyi Makinde of Oyo State no be your mate?

Babagana Zulum of Borno State no be your mate?

If you be better Incumbent wey perform well pr first term, shey Binani suppose follow you do keen contest like this?

Bros, as far as I am concerned, that your slim victory with that margin is more like a loss for an Incumbent Governor.
Bros keep quite....
All this governor's wey u mention na wash....
Nothing dey dia
Re: 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri by Gbogbowa: 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
No too dey run your mouth anyhow.

You contested majorly against women and men that felt that Election was the closest opportunity of having the first female Governor in Nigeria.

If the margin was so wide, do you think we'll be having all these conversation right now?

Seyi Makinde of Oyo State no be your mate?

Babagana Zulum of Borno State no be your mate?

If you be better Incumbent wey perform well pr first term, shey Binani suppose follow you do keen contest like this?

Bros, as far as I am concerned, that your slim victory with that margin is more like a loss for an Incumbent Governor.
the number Binani got was rigged for her, finitiri beat her hands down just the way Obi beat Bat in PH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Senior Advocates Of Nigeria (SANs) Named / Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.