Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Fintiri: I Contested Against INEC And Power Brokers In Abuja, Not Binani (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fintiri: I Contested Against INEC And Power Brokers In Abuja, Not Binani (Video) (234 Views)

‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri / Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fintiri: I Contested Against INEC And Power Brokers In Abuja, Not Binani (Video) by Naijalarry: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1F7ooVCbj8

The Adamawa State Governor, Ahmadu Fintiri, has said he went into the election against the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC and not his female counterpart, Aisha Binani of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Fintiri during an interview on Tuesday also said that there was a gang-up against him from Abuja by the enemies of democracy who thought they owned Nigeria.

Fintiri was declared the winner of the 2023 gubernatorial election in the state on Tuesday by INEC.

The Resident Electoral Commission had illegally announced Binani of the APC winner of the rerun election on Sunday which led to the suspension of the collation.

At the resume of collation on Tuesday Fintiri polled 430,861 votes, defeating Binani who got 398,738 votes.

The election which was previously held on the 18th of March 2023 was declared inconclusive by INEC.

“I don’t think I have run against any woman in Adamawa State I run against these enemies of democracy outside Adamawa State and their gang-up has not gotten anywhere; I think for now we give God the glory.

“They decided to be enemies of democracy and the scapegoat they can find is in Adamawa State; they wanted to put a woman in their party forgetting that we had performed excellently well in this state; our people love us, they have voted for continuity.

“I did not contest against a woman or APC, I contested against the whole system, I contested against those who feel they own Nigeria from Abuja and they think they can make Adamawa a scapegoat, God is more than them, even in the election I didn’t go into the election against the woman, I went into the election against INEC.”

He also alleged that the presiding officers and executives were all members of the APC.

“The whole presiding officers that were conducting the election at the PU ofs; all of them are APC members, APC executives, APC officials. So, you can see that our people have spoken for us to have got out of this mess.”

Source- https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/19/i-didnt-contest-against-senator-binani-or-apc-against-inec-power-brokers-abuja-adamawa

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Fintiri: I Contested Against INEC And Power Brokers In Abuja, Not Binani (Video) by Tntsi: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Madam binani lost an opportunity to be the face of democracy in Nigeria.

Knowing that 10 local governments were yet to be counted, if she had rejected the action and result of the criminal REC, she would have been the greatest face of democracy in Nigeria, even if she lost after the whole tabulations
Re: Fintiri: I Contested Against INEC And Power Brokers In Abuja, Not Binani (Video) by slivertongue: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
And he defeated APC top to bottom
Re: Fintiri: I Contested Against INEC And Power Brokers In Abuja, Not Binani (Video) by slivertongue: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tntsi:
Madam binani lost an opportunity to be the face of democracy in Nigeria.

Knowing that 10 local governments were yet to be counted, if she had rejected the action and result of the criminal REC, she would have been the greatest face of democracy in Nigeria, even if she lost after the whole tabulations

That is the message APC failed to learn

1 Like

Re: Fintiri: I Contested Against INEC And Power Brokers In Abuja, Not Binani (Video) by computer0810(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Binani belongs to d Amaechi caucus in aso rock, I remember her campaign was d only train Amaechi join putting on those horrible lawani😂😂
Re: Fintiri: I Contested Against INEC And Power Brokers In Abuja, Not Binani (Video) by yarimo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fintiri you are parading stolen mandate
Re: Fintiri: I Contested Against INEC And Power Brokers In Abuja, Not Binani (Video) by Curious345: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Buhari failed Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

NNPCL: Coalition Of Arewa Csos Fault Judgement Reinstating Ararume / Will You Sell Your Nigeria Passport For $3000 / Our Inauguration Ankara Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.