Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. (303 Views)

Peter Obi Charges People Of Kogi State To For Labour Party / Habibat Tinubu : Check This Out All Well Meaning Nigerians / If This Is True Well Meaning Nigerians Should Call Amaechi To Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by DesChyko: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
I encourage Nigerians to remain calm and steadfast in the journey to reclaiming their mandate of a New Nigeria. I will never give up on this journey until victory is achieved.

I never expected the journey to a New Nigeria to be an easy one. The forces, who had over the years, lived off the old order, are bound to fight back, as is being experienced now.

If they come at us through land, air and sea, we will respond to them through land, air and sea but, we will remain law abiding and will never give up on the nation. We are on the right path and we will remain committed to the course.

I reiterate my commitment to building a Nigeria that will be beneficial to every Nigerian. The struggle to reclaim this mandate is not about me as a person but, about millions of Nigerians who placed their trust in me through their votes.

The millions of Nigerians who voted for me did not just cast their votes but, they invested their hopes in me and they deserve justice. So, we must stay the course.

Beyond regaining our mandate, I am committed to lifting people out of poverty and I remain committed to transforming Nigeria starting from the North to every part of the nation.

There may be more mud slinging from those who are against the emergence of the New Nigeria but, I would never be deterred by the obstacles along the way to victory. I have always lived my life in the most law abiding manner.

Sometimes as humans, we make mistakes but, I will never knowingly break any law. I am therefore not afraid of the lies and propaganda against my person. They are part of the journey to a New Nigeria. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1648419014866255872?t=6KPnEYlb13Rh-MBVMkU6Ig&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by wis3(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bigot loser 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by DesChyko: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
wis3:
Bigot loser 😁

Like described above, the message is for those who mean well for Nigeria. 😎
Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by Synty00: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Peter obi is the most heart-kinder politician no politician can do what peter obi has done even like a drug... I did not mention the man

Contact me for your Academic assignment, available for any field of writing, just Whatsapp me on the number below.. very affordable prices for classical work
Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by wis3(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
DesChyko:

Like described above, the message is for those who mean well for Nigeria. 😎
Obi doesn't mean well for Nigeria. He wants to plunge the country into a religious war😁
Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by DesChyko: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
wis3:
Obi doesn't mean well for Nigeria. He wants to plunge the country into a religious war😁

Well meaning Nigerian been told to expect them and to recognize them by their acts 😎

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by KingKO22: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nigerians or IPOB

πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

Criminal dey deceiving himself and his 10th deadliest terrorists in the world

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by KingKO22: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
Peter the scammer

This is a religious war

Thank you Daddy

Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by KingKO22: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
You are nothing but religious and ethnicity bigot

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜€

Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by Titto93(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
wis3:
Bigot loser 😁
He's not talking to you. He's talking to well-meaning Nigerians.
Thank u

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by KingKO22: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Last man standing is our choice

Nigerians have decided so IPOB should go back to their Biafra struggle

Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
WE ARE STEADILY FAST and FASTNG STEADILY our darling Mr. Presdent ELECT!
Don't mind those CORN-CHINS shouting our PRESIDIOT-ELECT! grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by KingKO22: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
How to snatch mandate that belongs to Nigerians
Its ain't gonna work
πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£

Re: Peter Obi Charges Well-meaning Nigerians To Remain Steadfast. by yarimo(m): 1:03am On Apr 20, 2023
DesChyko:
I encourage Nigerians to remain calm and steadfast in the journey to reclaiming their mandate of a New Nigeria. I will never give up on this journey until victory is achieved.

I never expected the journey to a New Nigeria to be an easy one. The forces, who had over the years, lived off the old order, are bound to fight back, as is being experienced now.

If they come at us through land, air and sea, we will respond to them through land, air and sea but, we will remain law abiding and will never give up on the nation. We are on the right path and we will remain committed to the course.

I reiterate my commitment to building a Nigeria that will be beneficial to every Nigerian. The struggle to reclaim this mandate is not about me as a person but, about millions of Nigerians who placed their trust in me through their votes.

The millions of Nigerians who voted for me did not just cast their votes but, they invested their hopes in me and they deserve justice. So, we must stay the course.

Beyond regaining our mandate, I am committed to lifting people out of poverty and I remain committed to transforming Nigeria starting from the North to every part of the nation.

There may be more mud slinging from those who are against the emergence of the New Nigeria but, I would never be deterred by the obstacles along the way to victory. I have always lived my life in the most law abiding manner.

Sometimes as humans, we make mistakes but, I will never knowingly break any law. I am therefore not afraid of the lies and propaganda against my person. They are part of the journey to a New Nigeria. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1648419014866255872?t=6KPnEYlb13Rh-MBVMkU6Ig&s=19

(1) (Reply)

Excess Crude Account Is Now $474,754 – FAAC / Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Marwa, Pantami, Bto,others Make Triangle International Awar / Uncultured Language Attracts Visceral Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.