Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,523 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Book Of Bible Gaffes - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Bible Gaffes (15701 Views)

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Which Version Of Bible Is Your Preferred Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can you quote a verse to back up what you're saying now?
Lying is bad but in most cases people does to escape from punishment for example Peter lied that he doesn't know Jesus, he even denied his follow believers out of fear does that makes Peter no longer a Christian?

Ọmọ you either learn how to apply the word or stay away from it, the law Jesus gave his disciples is LOVE your neighbour as yourself {Mark 12:31} LOVE your fellow believers just as he love us {John 13:34-35} LOVE for those persecuting us {Matthew 5:44; Luke 6:27-28} and never raise weapons against anyone! Matthew 26:52

Whoever deliberately choose to go the opposite side is no longer a disciple of Christ Jesus! smiley
I dont need to quote a Bible verse. I applied the same analogy you used on JWs on other Christians too. The world doesn't rotate on you or your JW croonies

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Not all Catholics believe their enemies should die. Talk another lie cheesy
There you go!
Where do we get religious leaders praying for the soldiers (Catholics) going to fight and kill their fellow Catholics in other countries? smiley

Perhaps you don't know why i left Islam, it the same Islamic clerics who always pray for their members going to kill their fellow Muslims in other places.

I keep asking why would a Muslim lead the prayers session when those going out to fight are actually intending to kill our fellow Muslim brothers? How would Allah feel about his worshipers waging wars against themselves?
What is the essence of our book (Quran) if we can't use it to settle matters amicably without resorting to killing?

Only Jehovah's Witnesses satisfactorily answered these questions all the others have nothing tangible to say they all believe in wars giving one excuse or another! smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There you go!
Where do we get religious leaders praying for the soldiers (Catholics) going to fight and kill their fellow Catholics in other countries? smiley
Do religious leaders equate to all Catholics? Like I said not all Catholics believe in war and there are religions and denoms that dont believe in wars too

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do religious leaders equate to all Catholics? Like I said not all Catholics believe in war and there are religions and denoms that dont believe in wars too
Of course it's what the religious leaders teaches that determines what happens in the gathering of their members {Matthew 7:16} if i am a Catholic and i see one of our leaders praying for our members to go and kill fellow Catholics i will challenge him failure to give me a reasonable answer means the religion is FAKE!

As for those you say they also don't participate in wars it's a deceit If you're against something you won't keep mute but continue telling others about what is evil! smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ah yes, he recants. You called Catholics and other Christians murderers. Are all catholics murderers? You see how u rope yourself. I intentionally dug a trap and fell in cheesy

Quote me where I mentioned Catholics as murderers
Stupid liar
Irrational fellow in an irrational planet
I don't blame you
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

In fact it's good sometimes reasoning with these atheists because it exposes their senselessness!

If you ask him about his relative who is mad he will say they're hoping he gets back his senses but here he is using the action of a mad man to conclude what the whole group believes.

All Catholics believe they should fight and kill their enemies so there's no psycho attached to that but JWs believe they should love their enemies yet the atheist still finds it difficult to see the clear difference! smiley

That dude is very unreasonable like Maynment and Reed
Atheists are blind to reality and logic
Imagine looking for stories to shade a particular group of people- one twisted Jehovah’s Witness.
If one doctor does nonsense and he's not mentally balanced, that means all doctors are guilty to the same deed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by ItsReal: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Of course it's what the religious leaders teaches that determines what happens in the gathering of their members {Matthew 7:16} if i am a Catholic and i see one of our leaders praying for our members to go and kill fellow Catholics i will challenge him failure to give me a reasonable answer means the religion is FAKE!

As for those you say they also don't participate in wars it's a deceit If you're against something you won't keep mute but continue telling others about what is evil! smiley
Have you challenged any of your leaders that have mol@sted children?

4 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Quote me where I mentioned Catholics as murderers
Stupid liar
Irrational fellow in an irrational planet
I don't blame you

You said this

The nations that fought in the 2 world wars were predominately Catholic

And your buddy MadMax said this
And since you have been liking his posts, that means you'd have said the same.
So talk another lie, liar grin

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Imagine looking for stories to shade a particular group of people- one twisted Jehovah’s Witness.
If one doctor does nonsense and he's not mentally balanced, that means all doctors are guilty to the same deed
Its not just one, there are many reports of JWs murdering people. I posted just 2. You can find the rest of the reports online. But I doubt you'd do that

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by LordReed(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Glad to live in your head rent free. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Have you challenged any of your leaders that have mol@sted children?
How many have you caught within your neighbourhood? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 12:54am On Sep 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How many have you caught within your neighbourhood? cheesy
How many Catholics have you caught killing people?

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58am On Sep 07, 2023
jaephoenix:

How many Catholics have you caught killing people?
90% of soldiers claiming Christians around the world are Catholics that's why it's always their religious leaders called Chaplains that leads the prayers session during wars!

You can't argue this with anyone go and make your own findings.

I'm not saying there's no child molesters in JWs that's the problem in advance countries and there's no religion or group that's unaffected but as for trained killers: NO! that's totally out of order among us and we are preaching against it incessantly! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2023
jaephoenix:

Its not just one, there are many reports of JWs murdering people. I posted just 2. You can find the rest of the reports online. But I doubt you'd do that

grin grin grin
Keep posting na
Keep looking for the deeds done by the 'twisted' ones
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2023
jaephoenix:

You said this

Now I see that your sense is very backwards
Very very backwards
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Aemmyjah(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2023
jaephoenix:

You said this

Same you that said you'd have joined the cos they are clean and don't kill
Is that true in times of conflict?
Instead of arguing that, he finds fabricated stories of twisted ones
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
jaephoenix:

I have always wanted to ask this question.
Imagine a scenario where the you guys (JWs) get very popular in Nigeria(and Jehovah helps you grin )and many people convert to your organization, and eventually, say more than 90% of the population become JW. Do you think you'll survive? Dont you think neighboring countries would overrun you, knowing y'all wont fight back? cheesy

You don't need to go that far as long as people keep leaving that religious organization based on different reasons that is a guarantee that all sort of terrible things happens there including killing fellow members.They cannot deny they kill fellow members.

They preach and teach self defense. Yet they come to this platform to peddle their hypocrisy about people going to war and demonise people going to war grin grin grin grin

Ask them do they believe the Bible they carry here that says governmental authorities here are God's ministers grin grin

Let every person be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God. Therefore, whoever opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will bring judgment against themselves. For those rulers are an object of fear, not to the good deed, but to the bad. Do you want to be free of fear of the authority? Keep doing good, and you will have praise from it; for it is God’s minister to you for your good. But if you are doing what is bad, be in fear, for it is not without purpose that it bears the sword. It is God’s minister, an avenger to express wrath against the one practicing what is bad. There is therefore compelling reason for you to be in subjection, not only on account of that wrath but also on account of your conscience.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Disturbed Pharisee! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
@ jaephoenix

You see the above. grin grin grin grin

His lies and manipulations in pure view.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Thank God jaephoenix is a confirmed atheist so he knows what he's doing if anyone comes to him without declaring his or her stand on the existence of God jaephoenix will include such a person In his tagging! grin

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by achorladey: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Thank God jaephoenix is a confirmed atheist so he knows what he's doing if anyone comes to him without declaring his or her stand on the existence of God jaephoenix will include such a person In his tagging! grin

The same mouth jaephoenix knows what he is doing.

While the same mouth says..... jaephoenix you're just stupid but forming intelligent

what is captured in the screenshot grin grin grin grin

You love calling people confused churchgoers jaephoenix already knows the kind of person behind the keyboard alongside the liar and manipulator that you are grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

90% of soldiers claiming Christians around the world are Catholics that's why it's always their religious leaders called Chaplains that leads the prayers session during wars!

You can't argue this with anyone go and make your own findings.

I'm not saying there's no child molesters in JWs that's the problem in advance countries and there's no religion or group that's unaffected but as for trained killers: NO! that's totally out of order among us and we are preaching against it incessantly! smiley
Lol. Chaplains praying for soldiers doesn't make the soldiers Catholic. Organizations like the army recognize orthodox religions and thus prefer to call chaplains to pray for soldiers and give them false morales. Doesn't mean the soldiers themselves are Catholics. They may all be protestants for all you know. Lol, you're indeed MadMax
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

grin grin grin
Keep posting na
Keep looking for the deeds done by the 'twisted' ones
… .and they are many. Your organization breeds all sorts of child mol@sters. Why?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Now I see that your sense is very backwards
Very very backwards
Reply the post. Don't deflect grin
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Same you that said you'd have joined the cos they are clean and don't kill
Is that true in times of conflict?
Instead of arguing that, he finds fabricated stories of twisted ones
1. I never said Catholics don't kill. I believe u r literate and can read. Read my post carefully without your JW tinted glasses.
2. So they are fabricated? All the stories are lies? Interesting.
Well, MadMax himself admits his organization harbors child mol@sters and defends them by saying everybody does it. So you figure MadMax is truly mad? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Chaplains praying for soldiers doesn't make the soldiers Catholic. Organizations like the army recognize orthodox religions and thus prefer to call chaplains to pray for soldiers and give them false morales. Doesn't mean the soldiers themselves are Catholics. They may all be protestants for all you know. Lol, you're indeed MadMax

So in a nutshell Catholics are the father of the orthodox churches and their members don't see anything wrong in killing neighbours even if such neighbours are their members? wink

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. I never said Catholics don't kill. I believe u r literate and can read. Read my post carefully without your JW tinted glasses.
2. So they are fabricated? All the stories are lies? Interesting.
Well, MadMax himself admits his organization harbors child mol@sters and defends them by saying everybody does it. So you figure MadMax is truly mad? grin

Can you name any group of people where you can't find a pedophile? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is beside the point I was making with EnemyJah

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That’s the same excuse the Catholics use. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
jaephoenix:

This is beside the point I was making with EnemyJah

KnownUnknown:

That’s the same excuse the Catholics use. Lol

Can't be the yardstick for righteousness since no group is exempted! wink
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can't be the yardstick for righteousness since no group is exempted! wink

Mumbo jumbo bla bla bla

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues: 5 Things You Should Know / Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention / Why I Would Forever Continue To Tithe - My Personal Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.