Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Book Of Bible Gaffes - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Bible Gaffes (15349 Views)

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Which Version Of Bible Is Your Preferred Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2023
OJODEL10:
2. God dwells in chosen temples
2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples
Acts 7:48

2 chronicle

7 :

12 And the LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice.

7 :

13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

7:

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

7 :

15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

7 :

16 For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

from the book of 2 chronicle God doenot dwell in the temple but His EYE, MIND , HEART are always his people to answers their prayers
You know what you're doing? You're second guessing, and that's another blasphemy. You don't second-guess the Lord thy god. You're saying he didn't mean what he said, when he clearly stated that is what he's gonna do
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Kez11: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2023
jaephoenix:
Ok bro. Patiently waiting
Bros, you really want to annihilate these people...

Please have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Kez11: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

Then you're blaspheming cos you're saying Yahweh isn't omniscient. Because an all-knowing being cannot regret, he can't be surprised

Face palm
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2023
Juicedrinker:
Brother some of the things you wrote are obviously taken out of context, some are so so out of context. Also, whether the Bible is perfect or not, if everything in the Bible is true or not, is not proof that God does not exist but only proof that everything in the Bible is not correct.
1. Can you point out the ones that are out of context
2. So what is the proof that Yahweh exists if his word is filled with all kinds of errors?

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by LottiOk: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2023
Peace is not an option..... 4 D vawulence taketh it by Force cheesy grin grin

Kez11:

Bros, you really want to annihilate these people...

Please have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
OJODEL10:
3. God dwells in light
Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2

what are the situations like in
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2
1 Kings 8:10-12

place read it from 10-12 is God actually living in darkness?
8:

10 And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the LORD,

8:

11 So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of the LORD.

8 :

12 Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.
There you go. Its stated there

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
OJODEL10:
4. God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard
John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16

john
1 :

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

john 5 Jesus here was addressing the jews
it belief theologically that between Malachi and New testament that there was arround 400 years of silent no message from God

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me.
Ye have neither heard his voice at any time,nor seen his shape.

5 :

38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

exodus
33 :

20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live

God had been heard from time immemorial but not being seen
but in case of Gene 32:30 please also read judged 13 completely for better understanding
for exodus 33: 23 please also read chapter 34 for clearity

These verses clearly stated humans saw Yahweh face to face

Exodus 24:9-11
9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel.Under his feet was something like a pavement made of lapis lazuli, as bright blue as the sky. 11 But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank

◄ Isaiah 6:1 ►
In the year that King Uzziah died,I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple

◄ Genesis 32:30 ►
So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared

And the same Bible told us no one sees Yahweh and lives.
Exodus 33:20
But you cannot see my face,g for no one can see me and live

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known

1 Timothy 6:14–16
14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen;

1 John 4:12
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us

I even read your rebuttal and it doesn't change anything

3 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
OJODEL10:
5. God is tired and rests
Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests
Is 40:28

it is essential that after our daily work we should rest
this was given to the israelite to know the importance of rest some will work and not rest which is bad for them
according to Ex 31:17 is a sign for them.
31 :

17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

While the Bible tells us God “rested” on the Sabbath day, it doesn’t say that He rested because He was tired. (God does not “faint or grow weary”, as Isaiah 40:28, ESV tells us.) He rested to look over what He created and enjoy it.
Let’s look at the root word for Sabbath. The word “sabbath” comes from the Hebrew word shabbat, which means “to cease” or stop.
Even in our human lives, it’s not uncommon to stop and take a day off after a large project or a great accomplishment. Yes, we do get tired, unlike God. But after finishing something meaningful and beautiful, we don’t stop afterwards just to rest. We stop to reflect upon and enjoy what was just accomplished!
On the Sabbath day, we rest to celebrate God’s accomplishment of creating the world and creating humanity to live in it and take care of it. We pause to take notice, learn more, and express gratitude to our Creator.
When God rested on the seventh day, He set for us an example. He gave the weekly Sabbath as a day of rest and worship for all of mankind. The Sabbath is a memorial, a day when we remember God’s creative power.
He alone is worthy of our worship, as beautifully described by Ellen White, one of the founders of the Adventist Church:
“Because He had rested upon the Sabbath, ‘God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it,”’—set it apart to a holy use. He gave it to Adam as a day of rest. It was a memorial of the work of creation, and thus a sign of God’s power and His love.”

copied
I was starting to believe what you were typing til I remembered the highlighted part. If someone is indefatigable and has eternal levels of power and energy, why does he need to refresh?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
OJODEL10:

we needed to respond to these questions

at a point i discover it does not worth it
Lol. That's the regular rebuttals I get from christians when their defenses fall flat. All the points you raised have all been nullified. I see you have been googling up some rebuttals, so go ahead and bring them on, lemme show you why they are all useless

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
OkCornel:
Situational ethics and context will resolve the majority of these seeming contradictions.

While the minority would pretty much be attributable to errors by scribes in the manuscripts or translation errors.

Anyways, the Spirit of Truth is the ultimate standard rather than been stuck on the letters.

Last time I checked, God didn’t write a book. However, He has freely given the Spirit of Truth to guide mankind into all truth.

Truth existed before mankind invented writing. Truth will never cease to exist if all the books in the world are burned up.

Know this and know peace…

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.

Jeremiah 36:2
Take a scroll and write on it all the words which I have spoken to you concerning Israel and concerning Judah, and concerning all the nations, from the day I first spoke to you, from the days of Josiah, even to this day

Exodus 24:3-4
Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord and all the rules. And all the people answered with one voice and said, “All the words that the Lord has spoken we will do.” And Moses wrote down all the words of the Lord

It is obvious as the more ya'll try to defend these gaffes, you shoot yourself in the foot. Look at you very eager to throw the Bible under the bus just because of its errors. So without this bible, how would you know about Yahweh or his characters or promise?

4 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Told you too many times go to the police station and see how people give different reports of the same transaction.

See crime section
Report 1 https://www.nairaland.com/7659257/aboki-keke-rider-stabs-passenger

Report 2
https://www.nairaland.com/7659317/riot-erupts-bayelsa-over-murder
… Yet these confused 'reports' were breathed and spoken by Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by OkCornel(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.

Take a scroll and write on it all the words which I have spoken to you concerning Israel and concerning Judah, and concerning all the nations, from the day I first spoke to you, from the days of Josiah, even to this day

Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord and all the rules. And all the people answered with one voice and said, “All the words that the Lord has spoken we will do.” And Moses wrote down all the words of the Lord

It is obvious as the more ya'll try to defend these gaffes, you shoot yourself in the foot. Look at you very eager to throw the Bible under the bus just because of its errors. So without this bible, how would you know about Yahweh or his characters or promise?

Did the likes of Abraham or Job or Moses need a "Bible" to know the God and the Truth?

I pity you people who have limited the truth to what is written.

Truth is a Spirit, not a book. Know this and know peace.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
OkCornel:

Did the likes of Abraham or Job or Moses need a "Bible" to know the God and the Truth?

I pity you people who have limited the truth to what is written.

Truth is a Spirit, not a book. Know this and know peace.
No they didn't because apparently Yahweh was always there to talk to them and guide them. And now Yahweh is kinda shy to talk to and guide you folks, all you have is a garbled and warped Bible. The least thing Yahweh can do is make sure this book(that would be guiding future christians in his anticipated silence) would be perfect, since he's a perfect being and whatever he breathes should be perfect. But the opposite is the case

3 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by OkCornel(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

No they didn't because apparently Yahweh was always there to talk to them and guide them. And now Yahweh is kinda shy to talk to and guide you folks, all you have is a garbled and warped Bible. The least thing Yahweh can do is make sure this book(that would be guiding future christians in his anticipated silence) would be perfect, since he's a perfect being and whatever he breathes should be perfect. But the opposite is the case

As I’ve mentioned earlier, the truth cannot be limited to any book.

Any difficulty comprehending this?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by Dtruthspeaker: 6:23am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

… Yet these confused 'reports' were breathed and spoken by Yahweh?

Every normal person can discern which report is given by men and which was given by God.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2023
OkCornel:

As I’ve mentioned earlier, the truth cannot be limited to any book.

Any difficulty comprehending this?
What is this truth?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Every normal person can discern which report is given by men and which was given by God.
Yet theyre were all combined and handed to us as the word of god

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by OkCornel(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

What is this truth?

You’re sounding like Pilate right now, lol

I hope I don’t get crucified eventually grin
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by LottiOk: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2023
Gaffes

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Then you're blaspheming cos you're saying Yahweh isn't omniscient. Because an all-knowing being cannot regret, he can't be surprised

Most of what of you wrote are taken completely out of context by taking a word and extrapolating your own meaning.
The bible is not the direct word of God, no Christian ever said it is. Rather bible authors wrote the scriptures influenced by the understanding of their times and circumstances albeit inspired by the holy spirit.
That's why the bible say the letter killeth but the spirit giveth life. 2 Corinth 3.4-6.

Your list is definitely is too long to waste time explaining each. I'm sure most people didn't bother to read it all. However, if highlight few per post, then we can give appropriate response.

Now the one repeated here is like when the bible say do not grief the holy spirit.
The God knows the end right from the beginning, so he's not surprised when man falls into sin.
However, he's still grieved because God loves us so much that it hurts him when we turn away from him and embrace sin.
God remain faithful to us even when we are faithless to him because he cannot deny himself. 2 Tim 2.13.
He's a forever loving God, thus it hurts when his children disobeys him because that wasn't the original intention.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

You know what you're doing? You're second guessing, and that's another blasphemy. You don't second-guess the Lord thy god. You're saying he didn't mean what he said, when he clearly stated that is what he's gonna do

Pls study shikenah glory, u will understand the verses better.
God doesn't dwell physically in temple building but his glory dwells in physical structures. However his glory has departed from the temples and now dwells in us when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal saviour.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

These verses clearly stated humans saw Yahweh face to face

Exodus 24:9-11
9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel.Under his feet was something like a pavement made of lapis lazuli, as bright blue as the sky. 11 But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank

◄ Isaiah 6:1 ►
In the year that King Uzziah died,I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple

So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared

And the same Bible told us no one sees Yahweh and lives.
Exodus 33:20
But you cannot see my face,g for no one can see me and live

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known

1 Timothy 6:14–16
14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen;

1 John 4:12
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us

I even read your rebuttal and it doesn't change anything

No man can see God because he's a spirit, he's invisible and can't be seen with naked eye. Only Jesus has seen God. John 1.18
But the FF people saw God physically - Adam, Abraham, possibly Sarah, Jacob, Moses and Israel elders.
Apart from Adam who possibly saw God as a spirit man, the rest saw God in man's fallen state which is impossible.
What they saw was God entering man to manifest his purpose. They saw a physical body filled with the divine nature of God. Just like Jesus Christ.
That's why it makes no sense when people reject Jesus as God because he's a man. The scriptures clearly shows that God can become a man if he so desires as evidenced in the old testament.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

I was starting to believe what you were typing til I remembered the highlighted part. If someone is indefatigable and has eternal levels of power and energy, why does he need to refresh?

The bible makes it clear that God is neither weary nor slumber.
Jesus debunked your claim when he was accused of not resting on the Sabbath. He said 'My father in heaven is working to this very day, I too am working ' John 4.17-18.
Jesus is directly from heaven, he will know if God rest on the 7th day, and he's clearly saying here that he doesn't. There's no rest in heaven, that settles the matter.
God took time to take pleasure in his work on the 7th day he created the earth. It was a mandate for us to do the same not for him.
Besides, heaven is eternal. Attaching a timeline to heaven is redefining heaven as a finite abode. That's incorrect.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by KnownUnknown: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Can you point out the ones that are out of context
2. So what is the proof that Yahweh exists if his word is filled with all kinds of errors?

When you point to the acts of their repulsive god or actions of the greedy Hebrew savages who commissioned the book of bullshit, or the silly musings of the magical jew charlatan, they start claiming “out of context”, “it’s a metaphor”, “it’s an allegory”, “it’s hyperbole”, “it’s theological interpretation”. “Take this literally because it’s benign and I agree but take that figuratively because it’s obviously depraved and I can’t defend it”

No, it’s just repulsive Hebrew shit.

3 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do u know the difference between rhema and logos.
God still speaks to people to this day, he's never silent- That's rhema. While Logos is the written word of God in the bible.

Let me ask u a question, have u ever witnessed a miracle before in your life. I mean a phenomenal change in circumstances that defies any reasonable logic.
By virtue of working in the medical field, I've witnessed real miracles. Not just in Nigeria but in developed countries where medicine is advanced and lot of things can be medically explained.
The foolish say there's no God. It's not new, they said so when David wrote the psalm more than 4 thousand years ago.
The strongest evidence to the existence of YAHWEH is RHEMA. Rhema is active and continues to transform lives as evidence by miraculous witnesses.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2023
OkCornel:

You’re sounding like Pilate right now, lol

I hope I don’t get crucified eventually grin
Dont derail. Again I ask, what is this truth?

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:14am On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

Most of what of you wrote are taken completely out of context by taking a word and extrapolating your own meaning.
The bible is not the direct word of God, no Christian ever said it is. Rather bible authors wrote the scriptures influenced by the understanding of their times and circumstances albeit inspired by the holy spirit.
That's why the bible say the letter killeth but the spirit giveth life. 2 Corinth 3.4-6.

Your list is definitely is too long to waste time explaining each. I'm sure most people didn't bother to read it all. However, if highlight few per post, then we can give appropriate response.

Now the one repeated here is like when the bible say do not grief the holy spirit.
The God knows the end right from the beginning, so he's not surprised when man falls into sin.
However, he's still grieved because God loves us so much that it hurts him when we turn away from him and embrace sin.
God remain faithful to us even when we are faithless to him because he cannot deny himself. 2 Tim 2.13.
He's a forever loving God, thus it hurts when his children disobeys him because that wasn't the original intention.
1. You're repeating the regular excuses christians give even though you didn't even bother to read them. I initially didn’t want to create this topic because the errors were many, but a Christian in another thread challenged me and said the Bible is perfect, and urged me to create a topic about it if I have any evidence. So I did it. And the problem is that's not all of the errors. Its now 2 days and that same christian that prompted me to put up the topic hasn't even responded.
2. How can you say they were taken out of context when you didn't even bother to read it due to its length? You say the bible is not the direct word of God but the same god said these…

Why are you christians quick to throw the Bible under the bus when its being scrutinized? . 2 christians have already done so in this thread. Why? Without this same Bible would you have known about Yahweh?

3. I have had a few discourse with someone before you. You can start from those ones he highlighted and debate, since they are specific.

4. So yahweh knew man would still fall into sin again after he previously destroyed the earth for being sinful. So why destroy the earth in the first place? Looks like he is a trigger happy god

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

Pls study shikenah glory, u will understand the verses better.
God doesn't dwell physically in temple building but his glory dwells in physical structures. However his glory has departed from the temples and now dwells in us when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal saviour.
Did you read the verses at all? Did he use the word shekinah?

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

No man can see God because he's a spirit, he's invisible and can't be seen with naked eye. Only Jesus has seen God. John 1.18
But the FF people saw God physically - Adam, Abraham, possibly Sarah, Jacob, Moses and Israel elders.
Apart from Adam who possibly saw God as a spirit man, the rest saw God in man's fallen state which is impossible.
What they saw was God entering man to manifest his purpose. They saw a physical body filled with the divine nature of God. Just like Jesus Christ.
That's why it makes no sense when people reject Jesus as God because he's a man. The scriptures clearly shows that God can become a man if he so desires as evidenced in the old testament.
Interesting grin
1. So how is this physical man that those people saw? Did any of them describe him? How did you SirTee know as a fact that they saw a physical man?
2. How did those people know that this physical man was in fact god?
3. Look at this
Its obvious Jacob saw yahweh and lived even though he knows its a death sentence. Why was he spared? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by jaephoenix(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2023
SIRTee15:

The bible makes it clear that God is neither weary nor slumber.
Jesus debunked your claim when he was accused of not resting on the Sabbath. He said 'My father in heaven is working to this very day, I too am working ' John 4.17-18.
Jesus is directly from heaven, he will know if God rest on the 7th day, and he's clearly saying here that he doesn't. There's no rest in heaven, that settles the matter.
God took time to take pleasure in his work on the 7th day he created the earth. It was a mandate for us to do the same not for him.
Besides, heaven is eternal. Attaching a timeline to heaven is redefining heaven as a finite abode. That's incorrect.
Did you read the part where the bible clearly stated Yahweh was refreshing (or recuperating like some versions)?
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Did you read the part where the bible clearly stated Yahweh was refreshing (or recuperating like some versions)?

Pls go back to my first post, your answer is there. Bible writers ascribe words to God as they understand those words and events. It's left for us to discern the real intent by reading in context which is what I have done.
Re: The Book Of Bible Gaffes by SIRTee15: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Interesting grin
1. So how is this physical man that those people saw? Did any of them describe him? How did you SirTee know as a fact that they saw a physical man?
2. How did those people know that this physical man was in fact god?
3. Look at this
Its obvious Jacob saw yahweh and lived even though he knows its a death sentence. Why was he spared? grin

You are just been disingenuous. U deliberately skipped the earlier verses Gen 32.24-29 which states a man came to wrestle Jacob and later blessed him. Jacob encountered a man whom he later realised was God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) / Why Infant Baptism Should Stop! / Was Hitler A Christian?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.