Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) (1549 Views)

10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by AntiTerrorist: 5:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Married women see sex outside marriage as an adventure. It doesn't necessarily mean they love their cheating partner more than their husband. An adventure is a feeling of desire for new and exciting things; a mercantile or speculative enterprise of hazard or risk.

Also they prefer it raw (sex without any form of protection) simply because they have a man at home they will easily pin it on if it happens. So they are not afraid of (unwarranted) pregnancy.

But it will never end well for men who sleep with them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:51am On Apr 20, 2023
Why you dey vex

1 Like

Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by Dafresh: 5:52am On Apr 20, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Why you dey vex
Why the question?

1 Like

Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:55am On Apr 20, 2023
Dafresh:

Why the question?

Is that why you are angry?
Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by Dafresh: 6:20am On Apr 20, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

You're the one that's angry because you're one of those that like engaging with married woman

1 Like

Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by libertyfather(m): 6:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Baba fit don enter one chance grin
OloYeOfEgbE:

Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by SisterAnn(f): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Cryptic!

Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:30am On Apr 20, 2023
Dafresh:

You're the one that's angry because you're one of those that like engaging with married woman

Sorry don't be angry

1 Like

Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by talk2hb1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

But it will never end well for men who sleep with them.
How About the one that did not tell nko
Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by sisisioge: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
grin grin grin

OP dey vex!

What a man can do o, a woman can surely do better. They said naija married women are top on the hierarchy of cheaters now. The reason is simply because married men see cheating as part of marriage....so the wives are falling in line too.

By the way, when women cheat, it's with the heart. They love the men they are cheating with more than their husbands.

4 Likes

Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
sisisioge:

They love the men they are cheating with more than their husbands.

Not always
Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by sisisioge: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
fortyishcouga:

Not always

Really, but I thought it was said that se.x is more emotional for we women unlike men that could fork anything.
Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
sisisioge:

Really, but I thought it was said that se.x is more emotional for we women unlike men that could fork anything.

Yes, I think so too... but doesn't mean they all automatically love those men more than their husbands.
Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by Klass99(f): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Why Married Women Cheat And The Reason For Bastards Children (Pic) by sisisioge: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Klass99:

Lol 🤣. You be werey

Like Fountainof.youth said in one of her posts, this is a tit for tat generation, some wives are really falling into line and giving back as good as they get. Of course OP will vex because he is a man and a woman's infidelity (whether they know that woman or not) drives men crazy. It is always entertaining to watch them go bonkers on NL threads.

I usually smile and shake my head, thinking to myself.....these men are not emotionally strong at all and they can't handle half of the BS they dish out like candy, oh but they love to dish it, while singing men are polygamous in nature.

This same polygamous nature of theirs contributes to the paternity fraud they hate as well but they never see it that way, always preferring to blame women instead like the first man (Adam) did. Is it not their polygamous nature that causes a man to hangout with a married woman, buy her designer bags and spend money on her for the cookies? Like we saw on one thread of the Naija couple in UK

Them never see anything...it will take a lot of efforts from both sides to sanitize the institute of marriage now that the average woman has woken to the fact that she doesn't really need to be Mrs somebody to survive. We can have children, be economically gainful, be socially and sexually fulfilled outside the confines of marriage. So if he plays stupi. d games, he will win stupi.d prizes grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can One Raise A Family With A Net Income Of 65k / Funny Things A Child Has Ever Said To A Parent / Pic: My Mom Be Like 'I Saw One Yellow Woman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.