Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,531 members, 7,850,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Please How Do I Unlocked Easybuy Phone. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Do I Unlocked Easybuy Phone. (15101 Views)

Easybuy Phone's Experience / How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please How Do I Unlocked Easybuy Phone. by TiglathPILESER: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2023
fixitbyjal:

To avoid stress
I can unlock it for You
Ill needr to bypass it

Contact me if you need my service
Location is computer village

Pls can I have your contact?
Re: Please How Do I Unlocked Easybuy Phone. by Giftedhand47(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
TiglathPILESER:

Pls can I have your contact?

Contact me via signature or what's app me on 080647three86eight5
Re: Please How Do I Unlocked Easybuy Phone. by Prosperity4All: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
SteveDGreat:
Greetings all. I am having issue with easybuy.

I bought an Itel Phone with Easybuy .
When I tried to pay the last 20k, it failed several times till my money was deducted .

I reported to my bank who reversed the money after 2 weeks.
During this process , EasyBuy Has Gone ahead to lock my phone .
When the money was reversed back into my account, I saw a debit alert from Easybuy meaning they debited the money .

But their app is still showing that I am owing them and they have locked my phone .
I have reported it to them via mails and calls yet nothing has been done.
They have deactivated reset option in the phone .

Please how I do unlock this phone . Thanks Alot
Openly and shamelessly asking for how to scam a company "Easybuy"
If you are given a way to circumvent the lock which ensures that you pay/settle any issues with Easybuy, you would have succeeded in putting the company out of business and her workers jobless.
Ain't this Evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. / Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture / Stop Airtel Night Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.