Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect (29674 Views)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu / Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by delishpot: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
With they way Ukrain treated black people? Anyways, our leaders are mostly foolish belly driven people they will willingly sell the masses into slavery if it would keep them getting paid by the slave merchants. Ukrain is a racist state but inferior minded black people love nothing more than to make their haters love them. It won't surprise me if they kiss up to Ukrain to please America.
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Bigshots001(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
BuharisBoy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ukraines-president-congratulates-tinubu-invites-president-elect/

Ukrainians got carried away by his acting skills and elected a clown to run their country,he has now plunged the country into a major war, since he was elected into that office,it has been from one crisis to another,maybe this Ukrainian version of brother Shaggy or Sabinus wants Nigeria to send monetary aids to his country just like the Europeans are doing,a coxcombic clown with no political or leadership pedigree.
Tinubu will recruit 50mill youths into the Army and feed them Agbado and cassava, and then send some of them to Ukraine to help a Zelensky from burning down his country by himself.
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Kyase(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Obembet don't mind Kyase. There is something you said the day Tinubu was declared president elect and I joined you in that prayer.
Your comment was, " His government will favour me" and I said amen to it. You don't need to be APC to pray that prayer.

Obembet na united fan like me so me and her na comrades and she be future sport section mod

Normal normal united fans dey get sense
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Okoroawusa: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kyase:

Obembet na united fan like me so me and her na comrades and she be future sport section mod

Normal normal united fans dey get sense
Hahahahaha! Ni wahala
Re: Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect by Donald1200: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Reflect7:

Very well said. I am Igbo and I agree.

If you hate Nigeria, leave Nigeria and leave Nairaland.
Stop claiming Igbo when you are not. Are you ashamed of your tribe. It is becoming irritating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate / 2,000 Hired To Protest Against Service Chiefs On Monday — Presidency / Dele Momodu: PDP's Only Crisis Is Caused By One Man Who Lost An Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.