Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer (1420 Views)

Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos / Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers / Samuel Ogundipe: Real Reasons IGP Idris Is After PREMIUM TIMES Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Kabirudeen25(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2023

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Feintline: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
Many things are beginning to make sense now

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Ireportlive: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Keeping them distracted while Inuaguration preparation is in top gear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by suckmedownthere(f): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Cocaine lead administration, may God almighty bless all these journalist....there are more to these set of politicians that needs to be dug up and an overhaul of the entire system......reminds me of the movie 'gangs of Lagos'.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by BiafranPatriot: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
The kriminal and his foot soldiers.

So thiefnubuu recruits drug mules that he uses for transport of drugs?

Shame on you..spits

Ireportlive:

7 Likes

Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Ireportlive: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
The kriminal and his foot soldiers.

So thiefnubuu recruits drug mules that he uses for transport of drugs?

Shame on you..spits

When you guys are done with your drug gist Tinubu is already controlling your future from Aso Rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by happney65: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Funke Phillips. Ever since this expose came out,she has gone under the radar on FB. During the GEJ administration she was so so visibly till when Buhari took over government until she wanted to serve under the Sanwo Olu administration.

I'm sure she will be using a fake name on Twitter.

Naija, I hail us mehn.. We too much
Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by KanwuliaExtra: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hmmm
Drug addicts everywhia. . .. cheesy
And they have the nerve to point fingers at Peter Obi.
Look at the DREGS of society ruling Nigeria.
Now wonder Nigeria has not seen progress in over 60 years. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Abfinest007(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
I laugh we tell fool's what they want to hear
Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by maivd: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
Druggies criminal association
Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Xxxxtentacion2: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

When you guys are done with your drug gist Tinubu is already controlling your future from Aso Rock
you think you are doing us abi you sef go follow us suffer ...
Just dey play...
your pikins go collect like everybody be supporting rubbish....
Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Ireportlive: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
you think you are doing us abi you sef go follow us suffer ...
Just dey play...
your pikins go collect like everybody be supporting rubbish....

Abacha wey wicked pass anything, non of my family suffered

Not to talk of God sent Tinubu... Abeg speak for your self if you go suffer
Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Xxxxtentacion2: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Abacha wey wicked pass anything, non of my family suffered

Not to talk of God sent Tinubu... Abeg speak for your self if you go suffer
lol...
Dem go soon remove subsidy go prepare money wey you go use buy fuel keep...
Or better still buy plenty galoons keep .
Fuel go sell 1k per liter under Tinubu you go doubt am
You can continue typing rubbish na all of us dey suffer am whether pdp or apc or lp...
If you like continue ....
Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Ireportlive: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
lol...
Dem go soon remove subsidy go prepare money wey you go use buy fuel keep...
Or better still buy plenty galoons keep .
Fuel go sell 1k per liter under Tinubu you go doubt am
You can continue typing rubbish na all of us dey suffer am whether pdp or apc or lp...
If you like continue ....

Oga we don't want subsidy anymore... Kerosene and Diesel that directly affect the economy no get subsidy we no die

Dangote Refinery will swap crude for petrol and lower cost of logistics will make us buy at reasonable price less than 600 a litter
Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by 9jatriot(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Is it that you guys do not know how to read or what exactly can one say is the problem.

The report you attached clearly states the name of the person as the suspect but because he was referred to as an employee of Sanwo Olu, you have to find a way to link him to it.

A Nigerian journalist, Ruona Meyer, has called out Olufunke Phillips, the digital manager of Lagos State Governor-elect, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, for being a fugitive after being charged for cocaine possession.

Ms Meyer made the disclosures on Friday morning via posts she made on her Facebook and Twitter pages

Ms Phillips, who is also a popular social and political commentator on social media, has declined to comment on the disclosures.

Ms Phillips (full name: Philip Esther Olufunke) was charged by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) with illegal possession of 3.14 kilogrammes of cocaine in 2007.

She was arraigned before Justice P.I Ajoku of the Lagos Division of the Federal High Court in 2007 but she, alongside 25 others absconded after being granted bail by the judge.
Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Xxxxtentacion2: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Oga we don't want subsidy anymore... Kerosene and Diesel that directly affect the economy no get subsidy we no die

Dangote Refinery will swap crude for petrol and lower cost of logistics will make us buy at reasonable price less than 600 a litter
I dont know why APC supporters always type like they are aliens visiting Nigeria for the first time...
shey after Dangote has spent billions to build his refinery you expect him to sell fuel cheaply to you abi
Make Tinubu do mistake comot subsidy you go see how Nigerians go react..
if you doubt am check how they reacted to previous governments.. Even Buhari the dullard no get mind comot subsidy ....
Las las you wey be apc supporter go follow queue buy fuel like everybody. so far your pikin dey nigeria dem go follow eperience the hardship and joblessness wey their papa the support.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Ireportlive: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
I dont know why APC supporters always type like they are aliens visiting Nigeria for the first time...
shey after Dangote has spent billions to build his refinery you expect him to sell fuel cheaply to you abi
Make Tinubu do mistake comot subsidy you go see how Nigerians go react..
if you doubt am check how they reacted to previous governments.. Even Buhari the dullard no get mind comot subsidy ....
Las las you wey be apc supporter go follow queue buy fuel like everybody. so far your pikin dey nigeria dem go follow eperience the hardship and joblessness wey their papa the support.

Continue arguing... Changes nothing, subsidy is not even part of the budget, it ends June

Sope Otilo...

I use my own money buy Fuel for UAE and UK and I no die so what

Nigeria needs more forex for better things than petrol when we can use alternative like diesel and LNG
Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Xxxxtentacion2: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Continue arguing... Changes nothing, subsidy is not even part of the budget, it ends June

Sope Otilo...

I use my own money buy Fuel for UAE and UK and I no die so what

Nigeria needs more forex for better things than petrol when we can use alternative like diesel and LNG
majority of nigerians rely more on petreol...
increasing the price affects alot of stuffs..
I dont think you live in Nigeria or you are either ajebutter...
No true Nigerian wey don base for street go type all these rubbish you type here...
Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by Killerbag36: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
It's all coming together now, and it's making too much sense grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/320393-journalist-exposes-sanwo-olus-aide-as-cocaine-trafficker-evading-trial.html?tztc=1

Granted bail by the judge, what else do u want to know again
Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by LagosFirstSon: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
Na drug barons dey be president-select

Chei grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by BastadThiefnubu: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
Supporter and defender of evil. Tell me why Nigeria will ever be better when we defend evil because the criminal and evil is our tribesman.
Re: Throwback: Premium Times Journalist Exposed Sanwo-olu's Aide As Drug Dealer by sacajawea: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Thanks for that Solid Reminder...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case / Atiku Cannot Continue To Be Deceiving Ndi Igbo / Nairalanders That Has Been Arrested So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.