Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,727 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku (5471 Views)

MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials / Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Ireportlive: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
oboy if Tinubu no sell heroin for chicago make sango kill me....
Oya swear with ogun if Tinubu no push drugs for chicago

Amen ooo..

Now if Tinubu was never accused of Selling , trading or pedaling Heroin.. but recieving the payment unbehalf of Agbele, Muiz Banire his cousin while working for ExxonMobil Mobil in Ikoyi Nigeria let Ogun kill those who lied an ExxonMobil treasurer was selling drugs
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Creamypie(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Y did atiku not say this since 2015 when they were both jollying in APC?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Psady(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ipob news, if this same set can sell to us that buhari is jibrin el Sudan,then I don't need any oracle decipher this , and more are yet to come but we will put them in their place .
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Amen ooo..

Now if Tinubu was never accused of Selling , trading or pedaling Heroin.. but recieving the payment unbehalf of Agbele, Muiz Banire his cousin while working for ExxonMobil Mobil in Ikoyi Nigeria let Ogun kill those who lied an ExxonMobil treasurer was selling drugs
You see your life and how tribalism wants to destroy you?
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Ireportlive: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
North4Obi23:

You see your life and how tribalism wants to destroy you?

Obi supporters have limited words in their dictionary

Everything is tribalism

Football tribalism

Religion tribalism

Buhari tribalism

Even Drug is now tribalism
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Ireportlive: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
North4Obi23:

You're shameless. You asked someone to swear and he did, you too should do your own and you're looking for whom to blame. That's guy's swear will follow you unless you do your own.

He actually wanted to swear and he did , shamelessness is swearing over incidence that happened 35years back without your knowledge
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Amen ooo..

what are you even typing self...
Shey you no know the diffrence between accused and convicted...
How can Tinubu be working for exonmobil in Nigeria and be receiving payments for his cousin in US from drug sales and still be innocent...
This alone makes Tinubu an accomplice before the law...
I think the reason Tinubu is not in jail today is becuase the US didnt find concrete evidence to nail him.
If Tinubu has hands in heroin trafficking you and your generation will never amount to anything good in life iseeeee...
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by ChineduAPC: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
funshint:
Na now e just dey talk that...he should come and answer his SPV allegations. *But I'm not sure Atiku will say something like this....this is certainly an Ipob fabrication.
Fake news from odumegwu blog. Tinubu addressing youth in edo on thursday. Imagine lies.
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

Se you fit swear with Sango say Tinubu sell Heroin for Chicago
Is this what you asked?
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
Tinubu's supporters are shameless.
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by blacknp(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Newton2024:
It was drug that first connected Mr Tinubu and Atiku together in the 70s and 80s. While Tinubu was a drug baron, Atiku was a senior immigration officer giving Tinubu pass at the border. They both invest their drug money into politics at the same time.
Same drug business connected Obi with Atiku in the late 80’s, early 90’s.

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
MU HE HE HE HE HE

From the book of REVELATIONS. cheesy

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by article1: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Is Tinubu back in the country from France or where he went to "rest"? Cos according to the story, he made the statement in Benin today Thursday in Benin...
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Buharidgeneral: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
As a custom or NDLEA officer?
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
As a custom or NDLEA officer?
Was Atiku not the past DG of custom?
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Buharidgeneral: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
North4Obi23:

So na custom dey in charge of drug?
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by jconsulting(f): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
what are you even typing self...
Shey you no know the diffrence between accused and convicted...
How can Tinubu be working for exonmobil in Nigeria and be receiving payments for his cousin in US from drug sales and still be innocent...
This alone makes Tinubu an accomplice before the law...
I think the reason Tinubu is not in jail today is becuase the US didnt find concrete evidence to nail him.
If Tinubu has hands in heroin trafficking you and your generation will never amount to anything good in life iseeeee...

Idiot ,you that now have evidences US don't have ,why can't you go and present it in US and charge him to court, some people are just daft ....
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by blacknp(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
North4Obi23:

Then how did these your brothers manage to evade Nigerian customs, & end up in Indonesia, under Atiku’s watch with Peter Obi’s Anambra cartel connection?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/8/out-of-the-21-drug-peddlers-on-death-roll-in-indonesia-20-are-from-anambra-abike-dabiri-erewa.html
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by jconsulting(f): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
North4Obi23:
Tinubu's supporters are shameless.

Thank you , but our candidate WON, why your fake statistician candidate LOST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by Rahkman: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Campaign after election

Oya sope Otilo... E don go?!

Do you think Trump supporters don't know he committed fruad?!

Do you think Buhari supporters don't know he is a coup plotter?!

Do you think Obasanjo supporters don't know the genocide he committed during Biafra war, Odi , Zaki biam , Ife Modakeke massacre?!

On each pack of cigarettes reads smokers are liable to die young, yet people smoke

so you have accepted that tinubu is cocaine sniffer and drug peddler
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by blacknp(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rahkman:
so you have accepted that tinubu is cocaine sniffer and drug peddler
We have longtime ago, accepted Peter Obi & his Awka Cartel.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/8/out-of-the-21-drug-peddlers-on-death-roll-in-indonesia-20-are-from-anambra-abike-dabiri-erewa.html
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by JpBiz92: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
tinsel:

So you believed this news?
but you believed the Peter Obi phone call with oyedepo?
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by blacknp(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
JpBiz92:
but you believed the Peter Obi phone call with oyedepo?
We are still waiting for him to sue, it has been over two weeks the Hypocrite was exposed, yet we are still waiting for his lawyer to file the petition.

If it is lie, the Apga Judas would have long filed for slander & defamation, since Mrs Obi has confessed that her husband although not a lawyer, loves going to court.
Re: BREAKING: I Once Barred Tinubu From Moving Cocaines To Nigeria–Atiku by JpBiz92: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
blacknp:
We are still waiting for him to sue, it has been over two weeks the Hypocrite was exposed, yet we are still waiting for his lawyer to file the petition.

If it is lie, the Apga Judas would have long filed for slander & defamation.
we are also waiting for tinubu to sue atiku or whoever published this article.

(1) (2) (3)

Jonathan, Osinbajo, Sultan Named Peace Icons In Africa / NASS Leadership: Again, Tinubu Tears Into Buhari, Atiku / Newly Appointed NPA Boss Hadiza Usman Is Dating Gov El-rufai (FALSE INFORMATION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.