Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

deleted by instruction! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / deleted by instruction! (961 Views)

THE QURAN, TERROR 101; Instruction Manual For Terrorism And Killings / “pastor Chris Okotie Obeyed An Instruction From God” – Household Of God Pastor / Instruction On How To Cooking Lambs In Christ Embassy The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by instruction! by plappville(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2011
thread moved!
Re: deleted by instruction! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2011
i think a MoD shift this post to islam section. why did you repost it plappville
Re: deleted by instruction! by plappville(f): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

i think a MoD shift this post to islam section. why did you repost it plappville

Ok i thought it was completely deleted, i dont visit the islam section, i will delete then peace!
Re: deleted by instruction! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
by the way i thought you believed in jesus

then why you support this thread
Re: deleted by instruction! by plappville(f): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

by the way i thought you believed in jesus

then why you support this thread

I didn't surport, it was the least i expected to read about Mohammed, not a matter of surport!
Its all ok end of story, i ve done it as u said.
Re: deleted by instruction! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
no problem and thank you madame. cool
Re: deleted by instruction! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2011
[size=64pt]MOD DELETED THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Madame plapville do you have the original copy of this post angry angry angry angry angry angry

[size=64pt]
TRUTH WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: deleted by instruction! by Daiquiri: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

MOD DELETED THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!   angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

[size=14pt]Madame plapville do you have the original copy of this post [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

TRUTH WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I have a copy of the original post however has to be said that the mod was on top of things because that was an unnecessary and incendiary post
Re: deleted by instruction! by plappville(f): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=64pt]MOD DELETED THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Madame plapville do you have the original copy of this post angry angry angry angry angry angry

[size=64pt]
TRUTH WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

No i dont have, i copied it from ur profile, i thought u sad it was moved to the Islam section??
Re: deleted by instruction! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2011
Daiquiri:

I have a copy of the original post however has to be said that the mod was on top of things because that was an unnecessary and incendiary post

can you send it to me via mail it is a very important thread and was deleted because it exposed the truth. angry

plappville:

No i dont have, i copied it from your profile, i thought u sad it was moved to the Islam section??

i has been deleted. sad
Re: deleted by instruction! by Daiquiri: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

can you send it to me via Nairaland mail

OK just a minute. What is the email address then
Re: deleted by instruction! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2011
Daiquiri:

OK just a minute. What is the email address then

pagan_9ja@rocketmail.com
Re: deleted by instruction! by Daiquiri: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2011
Reply to the email that just dropped in so I can send it with instructions
Re: deleted by instruction! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2011
there was no email. try again brother. sad
Re: deleted by instruction! by Daiquiri: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2011
Dont worry, recheck. I resent it a few minutes ago with instructions, please advise once received
Re: deleted by instruction! by Sweetnecta: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2011
@Pleppville; « #4 on: September 22, 2011, 05:42 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: PAGAN 9JA on September 22, 2011, 05:38 PM
by the way i thought you believed in jesus Huh Huh

then why you support this thread Huh

I didn't surport, it was the least i expected to read about Mohammed, not a matter of surport!
Its all ok end of story, i ve done it as u said.[/Quote]Established prejudice dies so so so so so so slowly.
What do you know about Muhammad, when me a 9ja man is bettered by emulating him?

Look at the ra pe that occurred to the poor nigerian lady in the hand of the University Students in Abia state. One of the students said Jesus as he was conducting his evil agenda.

Sheikh Ahmad Deedat [ra] said in one of is videos that he asked the muslims why you wish to hurt the non muslims as they hurt you, exactly, but you always say that you can't ra pe their women, when they ra pe your women? As bad as you think Islam is, the least you can do, is to turn to the muslims to learn about Islam by asking questions.
Re: deleted by instruction! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2011
Daiquiri:

Dont worry, recheck. I resent it a few minutes ago with instructions, please advise once received

brother I got the thread. thank you 10-fold. smiley
Re: deleted by instruction! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Pleppville; « #4 on: September 22, 2011, 05:42 PM »Established prejudice dies so so so so so so slowly.
What do you know about Muhammad, when me a 9ja man is bettered by emulating him?

Look at the ra pe that occurred to the poor nigerian lady in the hand of the University Students in Abia state. One of the students said Jesus as he was conducting his evil agenda.

Sheikh Ahmad Deedat [ra] said in one of is videos that he asked the muslims why you wish to hurt the non muslims as they hurt you, exactly, but you always say that you can't ra pe their women, when they ra pe your women? As bad as you think Islam is, the least you can do, is to turn to the muslims to learn about Islam by asking questions.

jesus = muhammad = men = frauds.
Re: deleted by instruction! by Daiquiri: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

brother I got the thread. thank you 10-fold. smiley

Coolio
Re: deleted by instruction! by plappville(f): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2011
Established prejudice dies so so so so so so slowly.
[b]What do you know about Muhammad,[/b]when me a 9ja man is bettered by emulating him?

Look, all the muslim ARAB here are drug dealers, their youths with dead smell of drug when u pass themin the street,
Police in that areas are over worked, wetin self, na only dem be religous?? They hopefully they are permited to stay in areas like dat, i just pity those poor few christians living in thier mist. The no one racism is ARAB.
U Re in Nigeria u dont know well the real behaviour of ur religion fathers ARABS. They ve capture u as their slave, but u re ignorant. Do u work with none Muslim in same office in Nigerian?
I wait for ur anwser befor i proceed with a true live story that happened in my neked eyes.

I know that MUHAMMED was that false prophet, and he has some followers who kill other just to protect his bad name.
Re: deleted by instruction! by plappville(f): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2011
I hate it when i type with my phone and reponding to Islam matters, its rubbish each time, block headed fellow should wakeup and stop preaching islam to me.
Re: deleted by instruction! by Sweetnecta: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2011
but ladies do not abuse. don't drink and drive.
Re: deleted by instruction! by deols(f): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Pleppville; « #4 on: September 22, 2011, 05:42 PM »Established prejudice dies so so so so so so slowly.

the best advice any1 can take smiley

(1) (Reply)

Who Does Jesus Say Will Be Saved And How Will They Know It? / God Is Watching You. / Yobe Is Boiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.