Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,406 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ (31225 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies After Friends Pushed Her Into Pot Of Boiling Stew / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Church Set Ablaze After Pastor’s Son Stabbed DJ To Death In Ibadan. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by JasonScoolari: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
cococandy:

Between us it’s clear who was raised in a condition where beating wives and mothers is considered normal and a sign of family leadership. That’s why you can’t understand why anyone would have something to say against that. Your damaged parents raised a damaged man who goes online and advocates for more violence on the women in their family.

You should be embarrassed
Keep talking rubbish as usual and throwing insults like you do to your husband and the unfortunate man that birthed you.

After insulting people online, you will go about praying to Allah. Bloody Hypocrite of a girl.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by cococandy(f): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Keep talking rubbish as usual and throwing insults like you do to your husband and the unfortunate man that birthed you.

After insulting people online, you will go about praying to Allah. Bloody Hypocrite of a girl.

What a dunce

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by JasonScoolari: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
cococandy:

What a dunce
What a dummy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Hathor5(f): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
cococandy:

I know your father dog-walked your mom in the streets that’s why you are okay with his comments and upset with me for rightfully insulting him.

Go and console your mom.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Hathor5(f): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
cococandy:

Between us it’s clear who was raised in a condition where beating wives and mothers is considered normal and a sign of family leadership. That’s why you can’t understand why anyone would have something to say against that. Your damaged parents raised a damaged man who goes online and advocates for more violence on the women in their family.

You should be embarrassed

I know people who swore never to raise a hand against a woman because their fathers beat their moms but I haven't seen one being proud of it until today. This one is a case beyond help professional or not. The definition of a psycho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hathor5:

I know people who swore never to raise a hand against a woman because their fathers beat their moms but I haven't seen one being proud of it until today. This one is a case beyond help professional or not. The definition of a psycho.

True. It’s surprising how people can learn from something that happened to them or those around them while others just become the perpetrators of the thing that happened to them.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by SIRKAY98(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Looking for a comment that will address the woman's fault in this and the Husband in question.Both party played to the terror that happened to the partner.
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
GreyLaw:

Emotional abuse is equal to physical abuse. One hurts the mind, the other the body. In the end the end a hurt mind also hurts the body. I know you women know but you hide under the cloak. Whenever you condemn physical abuse also condemn emotional abuse!

I agree.
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Damn!!! Is there something emotionally and mentally wrong with you? Is it so difficult to type without insulting someone?
You did same thing some minutes ago, look at you now? Allow people to air their opinion no matter how stupid it is. You're a married woman, and just coming out from the fasting period.

Kindly maintain some decorum.

Hypocritical much? Cococandy aired her opinion and you responded by trying to shame her for airing her opinion and scolded her by saying that she needs to allow others to air their opinions.
When you’re interacting with people online, please be mindful that not all women live in places where men bullying women into silence is normal or acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by JasonScoolari: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Hypocritical much? Cococandy aired her opinion and you responded by trying to shame her for airing her opinion and scolded her by saying that she needs to allow others to air their opinions.
When you’re interacting with people online, please be mindful that not all women live in places where men bullying women into silence is normal or acceptable.
You're correct, I do condemn what that guy said, it was really a reckless statement.... But your friend is good at throwing insults. Take a look at her previous posts.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by timesuploaded: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

A woman is NOT a child and in the examples you gave of men hitting women to ‘reset’ and ‘doing the needful’, the women should/should’ve grabbed a knife or gun and do the needful, resetting the man’s animalistic mentality using a bullet or blade.
Thunder faya you. Another man property go kill you and your ashawo mama. Thief and murderer looking for another man's sweat to upgrade her frustrated and depressed life. Ogun kee you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos / 40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.