Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (30212 Views)

Traits/techniques Of Nlnd Posters, Threads And Posts, A Glimpse Into Their World / Some Posts ,threads And Monikers Have Disappeared From Nairaland / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2008
1st few pages are crazy:

What Type Of Men Do You Attract?
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2008
mishooo:

peeps into thread and sees mustapha Mustay

Ol' boy, na wa oo. You don dey colonise thread now abi?? How you dey sha. E don tey.

@IbKaye, how dey go dey go?? No let Mustay spoil you for us oo. You hear ??

Because i no trust Mustay reach that level oo

Nor worry bad belle

She is ma pikin so we understand ourselves better tongue tongue tongue
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2008
ehie

you damn right

Check these out

Jakumo:

As the proud holder of a PHD in Big Grammar and Applied Tautology, which I duly earned by mailing the cash sum of 50 Zimbabwe dollars to the renowned University of Ajegunle ( Sewer-Shore Campus), I can only add that any Nigerian who is too stingy to cough up the money for the purchase a Nigerian college diploma ought to be BANNED, in the interests of national pride, from embarking on any foreign travel until such time as their educational deficiency has been addressed in the usual manner.

grin grin grin

Jakumo:

If God had intended Nigerians to enjoy electrical power, each person in the country would have been born with a power outlet conveniently located in between their buttock cheeks.

Electricity is NOT for the poor, and thus will ONLY be provided to Nigeria AFTER every citizen has been assigned a new luxury home in the leafy suburbs with a three-car garage, a white picket fence, a swimming pool, jakuzzi and a sit-aboard, high-performance John Deere lawn mower to maintain the manucured lawns.

Jakumo:

A mere boycott might not be sufficient to drive the message home that Nigerians hate BA.

Perhaps some dedicated Nigerian protesters could dress up to resemble BA aircraft, replete with card-board wings, and then dive out of the window of tall buildings in Lagos, screaming curses at BA as they plummet gracefully to the ground.

I think Jakumo is a journalist

Wo - I give you 5 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Clap 4 Nairaland's humorist - Pa PA PA PA PA PA! cheesy
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2008
You people should not vex o!

But I'm loffing these:

Jakumo (m)

Re: British Airways Regrets Maltreatment Of Nigerians
« #206 on: May 15, 2008, 06:21 AM »

I am saddened that Nigeria, a country whose citizens are such ardent believers in African juju magic, could be embroiled in a dispute over a disturbance on board a white-man's low-tech air-plane, while failing to LOOK INWARD and patronise African Juju consultants who have known for centuries how to transport passengers to any point on the globe simply with a few incantations and dried animal parts.

Arise, Nigerians, and boycott ALL airlines, for the time has come for you to use African MEANS to get where you need to go. Those white devils will come begging on their hands and knees to learn the rudiments of African teleportation technology, once they behold that glorious aerial armada of magic carpets departing and arriving at Lagos Airport.
shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2008
kay-pawpaw

Re: Man Jumps Into Well, Demands N100,000 From Yar’adua
« #137 on: July 10, 2008, 05:54 PM »

the man is crazy,Mr President ought to buy trailer loads of sand worth of 100,000 and order the man buried in that well alive.
he is a bad omen to the society.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by qeemus: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2008
Sos:-: Sexual Condition Critical
« on: Today at 11:34:51 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abeg make una help me.This is no joke at all.
Where for london or manchester or those cities in UK i fit get any nigerian or african lady wey go help releive my sexual tension?I no mind cheap ladies wey need money, i go use condom.Which area them dey stay,and How i fit hook with them?
I've been in the UK for 8 months now and i havent had any sex with a lady.My hormones are raging,and na erection i just dey take waka about now.
This has given me a short temper now and any small thing go just vex me.
Na one village for outside Bolton i dey stay and african ladies scare for here.
Anytime i see a lady even for newspaper i go just dey stare at am and my privates go begin dey tingle me.My GP recently do check up for me come tell me say my BP don dey high for 27 year old,say wetin i dey think.Na sex just dey my mind all the time.
My waist don dey pain me and i no fit sleep for night again.My privates go just hard and e go come hot like say e dey run temperature, e no funny at all.Abeg show me the way,
I don take one week off work because i no fit concentrate anymore, i wan come london or where these ladies dey come mess make my body normal again
Even if them be prostitutes i no mind.I go use protection.Make una understand.Just help me with how i fit contact them.I want naija or african girls.
Help a brother in need.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by qeemus: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2008
i just can stop laughing grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
qeemus:

Sos:-: Sexual Condition Critical
« on: Today at 11:34:51 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abeg make una help me.This is no joke at all.
Where for london or manchester or those cities in UK i fit get any nigerian or african lady wey go help releive my sexual tension?I no mind cheap ladies wey need money, i go use condom.Which area them dey stay,and How i fit hook with them?
I've been in the UK for 8 months now and i havent had any sex with a lady.My hormones are raging,and na erection i just dey take waka about now.
This has given me a short temper now and any small thing go just vex me.
Na one village for outside Bolton i dey stay and african ladies scare for here.
Anytime i see a lady even for newspaper i go just dey stare at am and my privates go begin dey tingle me.My GP recently do check up for me come tell me say my BP don dey high for 27 year old,say wetin i dey think.Na sex just dey my mind all the time.
My waist don dey pain me and i no fit sleep for night again.My privates go just hard and e go come hot like say e dey run temperature, e no funny at all.Abeg show me the way,
I don take one week off work because i no fit concentrate anymore, i wan come london or where these ladies dey come mess make my body normal again
Even if them be prostitutes i no mind.I go use protection.Make una understand.Just help me with how i fit contact them.I want naija or african girls.
Help a brother in need.

this indeed
is my favourite very
funny grin grin grin
I do hope the poster
find solution to his problem
though
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2008
rokiatu:

this indeed
is my favourite very
funny grin grin grin
I do hope the poster
find solution to his problem
though
tboy1 sorted d dude out
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
jay bee:

tboy1 sorted d dude out
are u saying his problem has been solve?
and who is tboy1?
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2008
they emailed eachother discreetly so i figured out his problem would have been half solved (pointed to the right direction)
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2008
jay bee:

they emailed eachother discreetly so i figured out his problem would have been half solved (pointed to the right direction)
am happy
for him
so is
this tboy1 a female?

sorry for too many questioning
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2008
not in the position to confirm as the forum doesn't have any way of gender verification.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2008
jay bee:

not in the position to confirm as the forum doesn't have any way of gender verification.

no problem I
understand
thanks for ur time
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2008
Jakumo:

Scientific research has conclusively established that ALL women are in fact naked under their clothes, and it is thus high time that the most serious offenders, i.e. the fat or old ones, of which the above two photographs are prime examples, should be tied together and towed out to sea off the coast of Lagos, where they must remain until further notice.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2008
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2008
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2008
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2008
kene 20 (m)
Abuja

Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living?
« #34 on: May 03, 2008, 10:24 PM »

Just go 2 Niger-Delta because Asari Dokubo is recruiting,
More Militants are needed,
grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2008
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2008
Mustay:

Do I Look Like A Monkey?
this is funny
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Gamine(f): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2008
Wetin funny dia angry
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2008
Gamine:

Wetin funny dia angry
girl take it easy
we are not fighting are we? grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by lysaa(f): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2008
@Mustay,
Now i'm afraid of u, hope u havent come here behind me to cartoon me angry

this one that u have bn vexing for me since yesterday. . undecided
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2008
hello lysaa.
sad

bad mood angry angry deactivated cool

wink
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2008
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by crisp: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2008
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by crisp: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2008
This post too, by lami4life  in the thread 'The Worst food you've ever eaten'

Nigeria

Re: The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten !!
« #145 on: April 04, 2008, 01:10 PM » 

i have this aunt who's very, very adventurous when it comes to culinary skills. She can come up with a wide variety of food combinations that can actually expedite ones journey to the grave! But because she's a very nice individual and has the best of intentions, some of us who are dear to her have had to endure the minutes of gulping down these poison sorry, food, with plastic smiles and complimentary remarks God help you if you leave out the complimentary remarks

Now one of most amazing combinations I'v encountered with her is Akamu (pap) with cooked rice now wait for this mixed together .

On learning about our menu for the day, virtually every family member came up with reasons to abscond or abstain (e.g 'Sorry I'v got to leave, something just came up'; 'I'm on a special diet, won't be able to join you"; I'll eat mine later. Just leave it in the pot"wink .  Muggins (now that's me) was feeling so considerate and decided to make her happy by eating.

In retrospect, that was the singular most suicidal action I'v ever taken . I still live with the regret.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2008
I loveeeeeee this thread please guys
keep them coming
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2008
rokiatu:

I loveeeeeee this thread please guys
keep them coming

se u go pay me angry angry angry grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2008
Mustay:

se u go pay me angry angry angry grin
yes even a million dollars grin
just keep them coming

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top Ten Football Betting Tips/prediction Sites On Tips180 / How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.