Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ (2327 Views)

Bloated Vladimir Putin Video Heightens Theories Russian Leader Is Sick / US Investigating That North Korean Leader Is In Health Danger After Surgery-CNN / The Longest Africa Serving Leader Is Stepping Down After 38 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by holuwhagbenga(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Thomas Robb, the leader of the KKK, has died at 77 year old. What’s your prayer for him 🙏🏾.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by zoedew: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2023
You don’t pray for the dead. It is ignorance to do so. After death it is judgment.

6 Likes

Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by superCleanworks(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2023
Racist bastards.

10 Likes

Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by KingMack(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2023
Make him getat
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by Elmojiid(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Leader of kodu kopo kope you mean or klu klo klan you mean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by oz4real83(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2023
Was he also the leader of the discrimination and tribalism that is prevalent here in Nigeria? sad

2 Likes

Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by mysticwarrior(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2023
He was the Imperial wizard of KKK, it's shocking that he was even a pastor.
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by Astra101: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2023
Pls what's the full meaning of this "kkk" thing?
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by BeanX(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2023
Racist modafvcker

5 Likes

Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by mysticwarrior(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Astra101:
Pls what's the full meaning of this "kkk" thing?
It's Ku Klux Klan and it's a white supremacists secret society. In the late 19th century and early 20th century they were lynching blacks to death by setting them ablaze.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by Astra101: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2023
mysticwarrior:
It's Ku Klux Klan and it's a white supremacists secret society. In the late 19th century and early 20th century they were lynching blacks to death by setting them ablaze.

So what then is ku klux klan?
I'm becoming more curious
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by mysticwarrior(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2023
Astra101:

So what then is ku klux klan?
I'm becoming more curious

It's probably a misspelling of the Greek word "kuklos" which means "ring" or "circle" and may also refer to as Kuklos Adelphon. Kuklos Adelphon is a defunct fraternity which was founded at the University of North Carolina in 1812, and the KKK took it's name from the Greek terms.

3 Likes

Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by mysticwarrior(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Having answered your question I have a question to asked out of curiosity, now what is the meaning of "Astra101"? I am particularly interested in the number "101"
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by PerfectMan24: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
U will just come here write KKK, and u don't even know the meaning
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by Astra101: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Having answered your question I have a question to asked out of curiosity, now what is the meaning of "Astra101"? I am particularly interested in the number "101"

I belong to the Astral plane. A realm not accessible by the physical bodies. The realm of the soul, the abode of stars and a dimension more superior to ours.

101 in this case is a basic method of how to trigger "the out of body experience" leading to the Astral world experience!

Please read more on Astral plane/realm.

1 Like

Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by mysticwarrior(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Astra101:

I belong to the Astral plane. A realm not accessible by the physical bodies. The realm of the soul, the abode of stars and a dimension more superior to ours.

101 in this case is a basic method of how to trigger "the out of body experience" leading to the Astral world experience!

Meaning you have access to higher demension which enables you to exercise "Astral projection?
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by Astra101: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Meaning you have access to higher demension which enables you to exercise "Astral projection?

The answer is not a straight forward one, cos many time this experience comes involuntary but you have to first of all commit yourself to the asral philosophy. That's the first step(the 101) of triggering the out of body experience.
Believe and devotion
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by Horus(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
May he rest in Piss and Rot in Hell
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by Horus(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4ZF70ogq0I

Ku Klux Klan - An American History | Part 1 | Free Documentary History
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by Benki003(m): 12:05am On Apr 23, 2023
Rip mf
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by pol23: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Like someone else won’t ascend the Throne…
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by Arrowhead231: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Astra101:

If you really have this abilities then we can work hand in hand and make millions of dollars, I have a Job proposal for you but first I need to know if you are interested in making millions of dollars.
Re: KKK Leader Is Dead ☠️ by caye(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
holuwhagbenga:
Thomas Robb, the leader of the KKK, has died at 77 year old. What’s your prayer for him 🙏🏾.

R.I.P & R.I.H

The P is not Peace,
The H is not Heaven.

-----------------------------------------
Bloody murderers and terrorist.

(1) (Reply)

President Of Cameron, Paul Biya Closed Down 50 Nigerian Churches / Breaking: Gaddafi’s Son Kidnapped In Lebanon (pix) / President Biya's Daughter Brenda Releases Another Video Of Her Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.